Percy Jackson và Olympians Who would be your immortal parent?

TokyoMewMewGrl posted on May 02, 2010 at 07:05PM
If i was a half blood i think my mom would have to be athena. I am on 2 academic teams and I love reading and I write poems... And i also like movies and I LOVE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS! I am not a nerd though i like the actiony parts of the books too.

Percy Jackson và Olympians 41 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua i_am_zim said…
i am a son of Apollo GO APOLLO GOD OF THE SUN!!!!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua KoreBoreas said…
Daughter of Boreas, god of the North Wind. kinda ironic that i live in North Dakota, isn't it?
hơn một năm qua RoHeHa_6264995 said…
big smile
I'm a daughter of Athena, and I'm proud of that.
Hello Athenians!!!
hơn một năm qua TokyoMewMewGrl said…
smile
I <3 athena she rocks!!!!!!!! by far the most awesome goddess! and i mean it! Well artimes is kinda cool but um... athena's better and more good at fighting even though artemis would disagree.
MoonNimbus15612 commented…
artemis doesnt have kids, remember? she vowed to be maiden forever.... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua GemonkDruid said…
Um... does half-half-bloods count? I don't mean quarter-bloods, I mean, I'm a child of a daughter of Hades + son of Hermes. :P
hơn một năm qua RoHeHa_6264995 said…
cool
wow GemonkDruid that's cool! But we were talking about immortal parents, and yours are immortal grandparents.
And TokyoMewMewGrl that makes you my sister. Athena is soooooo popular!!! (did you notice I used six "o" in the word "soooooo"? That's for Cabin Six!)
hơn một năm qua SisterOfThalia said…
I've done a dozen of those quizzes and I get Zeus almost every time :D I haz a happy. My username makes things a bit... convinient?
hơn một năm qua Hermione-Fan361 said…
big smile
Athena all the way. I have the best grades in my class.
hơn một năm qua pinkyl12 said…
big smile
i would be a daughter of POSEIDON!! god of the sea and he created horses! i love being in the water and i LOVE horses!!!
hơn một năm qua Odssey said…
Ares God of War he may be a jerk but it's better to be his ally than an enemy unless your as strong as percy
hơn một năm qua Perseus54321 said…
Hades is the best god. Everyone loves Poseidon because He's Percy's dad. And Zeus too cause he's the king of the gods. But Hades has the best powers. How can you fight someone you can't see, sniff, hear or touch. Although I'm not sure you can't taste him.
hơn một năm qua Talkitiv4Thalia said…
Ummmmmm..... Demeter or Persoidon. I can't decide. They both fit me.
hơn một năm qua loony4luna said…
defenatly Zeus caus then jason and thalia are my sibligs
hơn một năm qua Hades223 said…
big smile
HADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua SonofChaos said…
big smile
Chaos of course... WHO DOESN'T WANNA BE A CHILD OF THE CREATER OF THE UNIVERSE!
hơn một năm qua Corgilover183 said…
big smile
I think Poseidon, i'm a natural born swimmer though i id swim on any swim teams. I surf, body board, and i'm a beast with a water gun (preferably super soakers or the wons that squirt water so hard that it can turn ur skin red hehehe) And LOVE horses and i'm like tied to the beach and ocean. Can't live without them.
hơn một năm qua ArtemisDiana said…
If we're going by the normal rules and not my little stories Posideon, i took a bunch of quizzes and get him everytime. I love the water no matter what the temp and I swim like a fish. If my stories are included though I'm a daughter of Artemis. Looooooong story, better not to ask.
hơn một năm qua kndluva said…
big smile
I love nature and animals, so Artemis (if she would have a kid)or Pan. If you asked my friends or family, they would say Athena (godess of wisdom and all that). But I would like to be Daughter of Zeus.
hơn một năm qua athena305 said…
Definitely Athena. I know a ton of really random stuff. Sometimes, I'll blurt out a fact and my sister looks at me like, "Who are you?" I'm also a slight know-it-all and I've accepted that. But slight. I think. I hope. I've asked people and they always say Athena.

Though being a daughter of Poseidon would be cool. I have always felt a deep connection to water, but I'm definitely more of an Athena girl.

I'm not trying to brag, though. Really, I'm not.
MoonNimbus15612 commented…
Ditto! Go lều, cabin Six! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua xXSnowspiderXx said…
EVERY single time I do one of these quizzes I get Zeus. Plus, there was a night not to long ago where I seemed to control lightning... creepy.
hơn một năm qua Mechanica said…
smirk
Lol I'm like either the daughter of Ares or Poseidon.
hơn một năm qua ApolloPride said…
I am a daughter of Apollo of course.
hơn một năm qua werevamp246 said…
HADES!!! Everybody luv posoiden cuz he percy dad and zeus cuz he a king but hades has da best powers!!!
hơn một năm qua mad_ove said…
APOLLO! I love the bright sun, music, and poetry. If I were anything else, it would probably be Athena because I do love to read and I am pretty smart. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
hơn một năm qua Nemisis said…
no idea I'm aggressive but tiny really smart like collage level in fourth grade smart but I don't use the brains I'm pretty much goth and not afraid of death but the thought of ghosts scares me
hơn một năm qua TokyoMewMewGrl said…
heart
Wow so many comments!! i totally did not think anyone would answer this but YAY
hơn một năm qua luv_muffin said…
smile
My parent would be Aphrodite or Athena
hơn một năm qua ChildOfHades69 said…
wink
HADES! Children of Athena, pfffft. All you have is brains, have fun with that. While I get to shadow-travel across the world and summon the dead? Oddly enough my name is Bianca, like Bianca di Angelo and I have dark hair and eyes. Never met my dad, so heres my proof. Children of Hades forever!
hơn một năm qua ELIZABUG7 said…
big smile
Um, daughter of either Athena, or, Mr.D(I'm not all sure how to spell his name)I'm great in all my subjects exept mathmatics, and given, the propor tools I can cause insanity and stupidiy in large doses.
hơn một năm qua Stlrocks said…
angry
Ares or posiden ilove swimming and DO NOT HAVE A TEMPER AND DO GET ANGERY ALOT
hơn một năm qua mariflop said…
laugh
Hestia or Poseidon one of those two
hơn một năm qua KowalskiRocks said…
Um maybe Athena or Poseidon, I'm in fifth grade and I already read the whole Twilight series(no crap from Twilight haters please) but I really like the ocean. Can't decide :p Probably Poseidon, I barely pass for gifted. But if given the choice, I would like Athena to be my mom :)
hơn một năm qua HestiaRocks said…
Hestia, she's actually far more powerful than people realise - she has control over everything that goes on in homes, so: arguements, abuse etc and can see into people's pasts (Luke in TLO), and she's the nicest
hơn một năm qua jercy_packson said…
Mine would most definitely be zeus. How do I know, you ask? I'm just that BA to be anyone else's.
hơn một năm qua MoonNimbus15612 said…
I think I would definitely be Athena's daughter, although, and this scares me very much, I could be a daughter of Nemesis, goddess of revenge. Kinda scary if I let her down, and if I am, Please dont take my eye!
hơn một năm qua athenachild13 said…
So totally Athena it's not even funny
I like climbing and outdoor stuff but inside I am a TOTAL GEEK and proud of it
Love books, writing, pretty much anything that uses your brain
LOVE ATHENA!!!
athenachild13 commented…
thêm proof: arachnephobic, and my sister who's best in her class is jealous of my brains... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua hiddennobodie said…
big smile
Apollo! There are too many Sons and daughters of Athena! I love Archery and Music. Imagine it lots of singers could be Sons or Daughters of Apollo^^
hơn một năm qua greekgeek12 said…
Same here, hiddennobodie. i would also have to be Apollo
hơn một năm qua PiperMclean7732 said…
I would be the daughter of Poseidon or Athena. I'm not saying Poseidon because of Percy. The reason is because I love water and CANT eat seafood. I am also on a swimming team and really good at it. Also even before I read the percy jackson series (you can ask my sister) I used to pretend I could........ control water! I was a goof! Hehe! Also I can come up with plans worthy of Athena. And finally I am super smart! I'm always in honor roll.
hơn một năm qua DaSonOfPoseidon said…
I always liked Poseidon. Not trying to be cliche LOL. LUV FOR POSEIDON!!
hơn một năm qua Hermes444 said…
I'm a child of Hermes (hence my username)! I'm pretty quiet and and rather sneaky. One time during gym my class played Capture the Flag (yay!) and I ran down the side of the field without being noticed until it was too late. I like to steal things from my sister and friends to see if they'll notice and they never do until I give the stolen item back. I also like to make up plans for pranks although I never have the time and resources to pull them. I took many quizzes and always got the same result. I couldn't be happier! GO CABIN 11, WHOOP WHOOP!!!