Biệt đội chim cánh cụt vùng Madagascar what did bạn think of "The chim cánh cụt who loved me"?

love_penguins posted on Mar 07, 2013 at 11:47PM
honestly,I cried,not because it was sad,but because its pretty much the last episode D': but anywho,anybody who watched it ,what did you think of it? I guess it was okay if P.O.M had to end,we finally get to see Manfredi and Johnson and Doris and Kowalski kiss,so yeah..opinions?

Biệt đội chim cánh cụt vùng Madagascar 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua mostar1219 said…
laugh
I may be straight, but I can see why Kowalski has had a crush on her for eons now. I'd say "parcepts" but it's a unit of distance, not time.
_FlippyFrancis_ commented…
perhaps " epochs" would work. hơn một năm qua
Rainshadow999 commented…
Me too... I think it's Doris' voice. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua _FlippyFrancis_ said…
It was embarrassing..... i can't believe how disgustingly cheerful i was as Flippy. I also can't believe Parker the Platypus has yet to join Fanpop.
hơn một năm qua Private1sCut3 said…
laugh
Overwhelming, hilarious and it felt like as if Skipper slapped me in real life. xD
Rainshadow999 commented…
Yeah! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Angie2468 said…
sad
It was ok. They should have made it longer like 45 minutes like the last blowhole. And they did not show what happend to Manfredi and Johnson after that. :( But the rest was ok. I guess.... Oh, and also it does not make much sense that Kowalski likes a dolphin. I mean, seriously, she is a mammal and he is a bird! Oh well, it's just a cartoon, I guess. Every time I watch this episode it gets me sad too. Why are they cancelling this show!?!?! WHY!?!?! D':
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Rainshadow999 said…
hmmm
Wow..Doris has a awesome voice...
hơn một năm qua ruthc93 said…
Everything I have to say about this episode is written right here ---------------------------------> link
hơn một năm qua atomic_mushroom said…
Okay... Don't kill me but... I wasn't impressed with this episode much! I was expecting something bigger, better and more exciting! However, It wasn't bad, ok? I liked it in general but... I'm not as satisfied as I should be after watching one of my favourite show's finale episode.
And yeah... I hate that bastard Parker! The worst thing in that episode! Kill him with fire!
TheRatKing1 commented…
me too, all except the parker thing hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua D0nuts said…
I feel like I'm the only one who thinks the Flippy persona was cute. Francis isn't such a bad name either. I can definitely see why Kowalski had a thing for Doris; she has the most beautiful voice out of all the characters. I felt kinda bad for Manfredi and Johnson when they were totally ignored. Best part: no singing.
TheRatKing1 commented…
link............behold hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua TheRatKing1 said…
i loved it, but i wish they finally revealed more about Skipper's past, and more about Manfredi and Johnson, and the Denmark incident ( cuz it was confusing in Skipper makes perfect)
hơn một năm qua candlefairy_13 said…
wink
Well, I'm so late and call me silly or what not but I just watched the episode (don't hate me for being late huhuhu) and I got to say that I'm quite, er, disappointed with the episode considering that it's the series finale and that it finally revealed Doris in person (Manfredi and Johnson as well).

I think it's about 65% thumbs down for me 'cause of the following reasons (critic streak much):

1. The story is toooooo fast paced. They could have made it an hour-long special to make the viewers actually savor the episode. And it's Doris first ever personal appearance for crying out loud! If ever she did appear on the telly, I did want to see more of her.

2. I still don't know what ever happened to Manfredi and Johnson and their relationship/status to the four. They may have appeared in the epi but the implication of why they appeared there in the first place seemed ambiguous/vague. Or, did the writers just wanted the viewers to know what the duo really looked like.

3. Addition to that, I know Skipper said that "nobody talks about Denmark" but I'm still itching to know about it.

4. Other characters only played a small role in the entire episode. Most of it focused on Kowalski, Doris, Parker and Blowhole aka Francis aka Flippy.

4. OH, COME ON! THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME WE'RE EVER GOING TO SEE KOWALSKI AND DORIS KISS. Y DEY NO SHOW THE KISS?? JUST THE ENTIRE KISSING SOUND BEHIND DORIS' HEAD WAS HEARD. i WANTED TO SEE THEM KISS! WITH FIREWORKS! RAWR! ><

Still, I do give the episode a 45% thumbs up. That's for finally showing Doris, showing Manfredi and Johnson, and capping the entire series. :)

Long live PoM!

Peace out.

* Signing off *