Paramore Paramore Family

Clavicula posted on Oct 30, 2011 at 09:23PM
We are the fans, we are the ones who support Paramore in good and in bad times. We are one big family <3
So I thought we need a forum, where we can discuss things, where we can become friends and where we can welcome new fans and do stuff like that^^
But I need all your help to keep this thing active, so start writing and never stop xD

We are the fans, we are the ones who support Paramore in good and in bad times. We are one big family
last edited on Nov 13, 2011 at 01:54PM

Paramore 251 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 251

hơn một năm qua Clavicula said…
Okay...I think I start^^
I'm Leandra but you can call me Lidi like most of my friends do or Clavicula if you want. I'm 17 years old and from Austria. ;D
I absolutly love editing pictures and making icons *__* So if you have a contest, just tell me, I'd love to participate (if I have time, in November I'll have many test...)
I remember the first day I heard of Paramore. I was sitting next to the TV, while my sister was watching a music channel, where "Decode" was playing. My sister told me that the song was the officially twilight song or something like that (you must know, at that time I was a big twilight fan^^) so I immediatly searched the band on youtube and well...I fell in love with Paramore *___*
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Michelle121094 said…
Its a pretty wonderful idea. and now I know your real name :) great!
My name is Michelle, as you can see. :D and I'm 17 years old, too.
I love to write songs and I really love to sing. I'm mad about music and eating. Yeah, I like to eat, and I'm still really thin :D
I have 3 piercings.
The first song of paramore, I heard, was Decode, too. But as opposed to Lidi, I doooon't like twilight. Sorry! ;D
After that, I heard Decode every single day and searched for other song of this wonderful band.
It would be cool, if all y'all would write something in this forum, too.
Maybe, we could create a new spot. Its name could be "Paramore Family" as Lidi said. ;)
There we can upload pictures of us. and so on. It would be great to come to know better.
Omg I love eating too <3Some people say that I'm always hungry...but that's not true xD and like Michelle I'm thin...too thin^^
I LIKED twilight xD After watching the first movie a few times, I began to hate rob alias edward^^ the second movie was okay...but the third one, well...now I don't really like it anymore...yeah the movie killed my love for vampire love stories xDD
oh yeeess, a Paramore Family spot would be so awesome *____*
hơn một năm qua Li_Le said…
HI Lidi! HI Michelle! :D
I found this forum after saw Michelle's wallpost. and I think I should join this forum :D

ok, I'm Lynn from Indonesia. I'm 19 years old, 2 years older than u guys, hahaha XD
same like Michelle, I LOOOOVE to sing! I have band with my friends and we have songs too. I'll soo glad if u wanna hear them :P
the first time I heard about Paramore was from my classmate. My Heart is very first Paramore song I heard. I love the screamo part of that song. Then my friend give me When It Rains, I fell in love with them. I searched about them, all about them, download all of their songs, photos, videos, anything! and they never make me bored <3

hey guys, u know what, in Indonesia, fans of Paramore is called PARAWHORE. I know there're still a lot of controversy about the name of Paramore fans. But no matter what the name of it, we are Paramore fans and we are FAMILY <3

and about "Paramore Family" spot, that's a very amazing idea! Let's make it guys! so excited XD
big smile
I like singing too...but I'm a bit shy, so I normally only sing when I'm alone in my room or in front of my younger sister, but she sometimes says that I annoy her with my singing xDD
I would love to hear some of your songs, Lynn *___*
My friend always calls herself PARAWHORE xD I someway like the name^^
If we find some other persons, who are interested in this forum, I would create the Paramore Family spot ;)
And there we can post everything we want, every images we want. Images of people you're a fan of or something like that. post picks u want to post and so on. :) But we have to be more than 3 persons for this spot :D

Oh yeah, I would like to hear some of your songs, too, Lynn. =))
whats the name of your band?
hahahaha, okay I'll send the download link. u know guys, do not compare my voice with hayley, my voice is sooo bad :P
oh yeah, I have 4 songs and only 1 english song. the others are in Indonesian. the tittle is "Hello Goodbye" :)
here's the link ..
link
my band is called, Thumbliena and d'Twin Brothers :)

ohh yes of course Michelle! I absolutely love ur idea:D
we have to promote this forum first. then if we get more than 10 or 20 participants, go ahead to make the spot!
it could be so awesome! XD
I know what you mean, Lynn. I also want it that people DONT compare my voice with hayley and so on ;)
So I wont do that =)

Yeah right right right!!! :D
we have to promote this spot. So, c'mon. let's go. I know that there are a lot of Parawhores in the world =)
I LIKE your voice. its pretty pretty cool. It has a ring to it. :)
My Sad Saturday Night is the best song, in my opinion.
I like it. =)
Right now I have some problems playing the song from you, Lynn, but I'm working on it xD I don't think it's the song...it's my internet -.-
Yaay, it works ;D
Lynn, your voice is REALLY good *___* I like it (:
Your songs are great and the language sounds so pretty.^^
It reminds me someway of chinese *.*

and now I want to hear Michelle's voice :DD
yes, Michelle! absolutely agree! I hate when people always compare band who has female lead singer, with Paramore. their music is not always same with Paramore!

cmon PROMOTE PROMOTE :D

whooaah, My Sad Saturday Night is Indonesian song! sooooo HAPPY you like it XD :*
and, OMG, Michelle Lidi, I was sooo shy and afraid when I give you the link download. I was afraid you dislike my songs and my voice. but now I'm SOOOO GLAD! :D
have you ever heard Indonesian songs b4 guys?

YES YES YES! cmon Michelle, show us! I'm sure u have an amazing voice :D
big smile
I don't really like it if you compare any singers...most of them are different and have their own style (I say most of them, because there are really sometimes copycats xD)

I've never heard Indonesian songs b4, I mostly listen to english songs or sometimes french and very rarely to german, austrian and chinese^^
same here ;D never heard Indonesian songs b4. ;) I don't understand a word xD but I still like it =) What happens in the song My Sad Saturday Night? I'm interested in !! =D

Yeah, its bad to compare people, in general. That's soo bad!
because everyone is individual and unique. Everyone has another talent. So I don't compare people^^
for example, soooo much people compare flyleaf and paramore, especially Lacey Mosley & Hayley, u know?
whyyyyyy?
the genre of these two bands is really different, when you have notion of music, in my opinion ;D
So you CAN'T compare these bands and these leadsingers.
btw, speaking of Lacey... actually I try to learn to scream for my new band. but thats really difficult, when you're a girl xD
So as you can see, there are no studioversions of my songs as with Lynn ...
and the second reason, I can't show you my voice is that I'm so afraid of your opinions. :D

Hey Lidi, are u mad about singing, too? SO you can show us your voice! :D
laugh
Ohh, Chinese! is it from chinese itself or from another country Lidi? u know, Taiwan and some others country use chinese too as their daily language :D

yes guys! totally agree! we shouldnt compare any kind of band with paramore because of the leadvocal. theres a lot of female leadvocal outthere and all of them are compared with Hayley! I hate that!
agree with u Michelle, Lacey's voice is soo different with Hayley's voice. and their genre music is different too. people didnt notice that :/

u scream, Michelle?! can u do that well? I've tried too. yeah, VERY VERY difficult. I give up! hahahaha XD

afraid? what for? noo, Im so sure I'll like ur voice! don't be shy Michelle ;)
Lidi, u have to show ur voice too :D
Lyyyyyynn! you don't answer my question. :D
what is the song about? ;)

most of people are stupid. SORRY! But I must say that. People don't know what they're talking about.
my english teacher always says: Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE.
wondeful quote.
btw, she's from Chicago, isn't that nice? ;)

Ermm, I learn it, actually. It's really hard, you're right. I'm oriented towards Lacey. But thats difficult. But no one is born a master and practise makes perfect. ;)

Ohhh, I dont know. If my band & I have our first studioversion, you will be the first persons who will hear it, I promise. :)
Yeah, c'mon Lidi ;D
cool
ohh yes! sorry, I forget :P
just like the tittle, My Sad Saturday Night. about a lonely saturday night, without girlfriend or boyfriend. he/she wish there's someone who sitting next to her/him, spend their saturday night together, but he/she can't because he/she doesn't have girlfriend/boyfriend ^^

waaaa, LOVE the quote! :D
and yes, we should be positif thinking, open minded, and also respect to others peaople's creation :D

hahaha, totally agree! so the point is, we, for sure, can scream :D

aaaa, excited! can't wait XD
what's the genre Michelle?
Sorry girls ;D
Have been busy with school, because I had maths test today^^

Michelle, you're right, really great quote *___* so true ;D

I can't sing, I HATE my voice xDD and like I already said I'm a bit shy and so I only sing when I'm alone in my room or sometimes in front of my sister^^
Yaay looking forward to hear your voice, Michelle ;D
big smile
I thought we needed some colour, so I randomly added a pic to the forum^^ But I didn't have the time to edit it so...other suggestions are very welcome ;D
Lidi? This pic is sooo awesome :D

nice story. like the whole song. =)

yeah my teacher sais a lot of such things. love it. :)

The genre of the band is post-hardcore. I don't know a band who makes this.
Okay, in actual fact, there are a lot of bands, but I mean, that there is no band with a female leadsinger/-screamer who makes this genre, isn't it? :D
One of my favorite bands is A Day To Remember. they make good post-hardcore like: link
if I don't manage to scream, our drummer will do this part :D
So it's really hard to scream? I've never tried it^^ I'm not very good in singing, how could I ever manage to scream? xDD

What do you think of Hayley's new hairstyle? I'm not really sure yet if I like it...^^ I think I need some time to get used to it, like when Emma cut her hair. I was so shocked when I first saw her with her really short hair, but now I love it *___*

And what do you think of Paramore's new song? It's really different from the other songs^^
I hear that you can learn to scream, when you do some exercises.
Ermm. you all know The Simpsons, right? So you know Marge, right?
And sometimes Marge is snarling, when she doesnt like something, u know what I mean?
And this is a kind of such an exercise :D

Oh, I loooove undercuts. BUT, hayley wear her undercut really really weird.
When she DONT wear a plait, you can still see her undercut. thats not the way you wear it. I know that, because I have an undercut and I have alot of frined, who wear that :D

Do you mean "hello cold world" ?
Its really really different, you're right.
I mean, Monster has a little bit of Hardrock. and hello cold world is more different.
I think we just have to adapt to it.
what do you think lynn? ;)
I know The Simpsons, but I hardly ever watch them^^

Sierra Kusterbeck, the leadsinger of VersaEmerge had an undercut like Hayley too, well, it wasn't really the same, she had long curly hair on one side and shaved on the other^^ That's the way I would love to have it too *___* Curly long hair, not shaved on one side but really short ;D like she had when her hair grew longer^^ The problem is, I don't have wavy hair...it's not even very voluminous, just straight and stupid xD
Oh, that's a loong paragraph about hair xDDD I like talking about hair...^^

Monster is great, I love it and I also love Renegade, but Hello Cold World is...well, different, I don't know another word for it.^^
Maybe you're right and we just have to adapt to it :)
Yeah, Lynn, tell us your opinion! ;D
tongue
ahh sorry for the late reply :/

yes yes, I'm looking forward for your studio record of ur song Michelle! wanna hear your voice XD

Hello Cold World and Hayley's new hair, I don't like it! TOTALLY!
Hello Cold World such a Hey Monday song :/
really different.
YES, her new hair is soo weird. and the color is PINK! uugh ><
why doesn't she try black color than pink undercut? I think it'll be sooo awesome!
I LOVE the paramore pict above, Lidi :D
but I have some picts suggestion :D
 I tình yêu the Paramore pict above, Lidi :D but I have some picts suggestion :D #1
kiss
this is adorable XD
 this is adorable XD #2
kiss
or this ONE XD
 hoặc this ONE XD #3
Yes, Lynn, you're right the colour of Hayley's hair takes also getting used to^^

and your pics are GREAT *__*
I loke the last one best ;DD
hmmm
yep, I don't like that color at all! :/
I think she's the best with red, yellow and orange color. but I wanna see her with BLACK! because my hair is black too, hahahaha XD

hahahaha, thanks Lidi :)
but I also love ur pict. Jerm was really funny XD

hey, where's the other member of this spot? why they didn't join us? -.-a
I love the her cherry red hair, which she has in the music video for Decode ;D
I dyed my hair copper-orange (I wanted orange and copper was the only colour I could find which came nearest to orange xDD) but now it's blond-brown again^^ Actually it's more light brown than blond I think... xD
Hayley with black would be very interesting...maybe with some red bangs or so ;D

I have absolutly no idea where they are.. ;(

Another suggestion^^
 I tình yêu the her quả anh đào, anh đào red hair, which she has in the âm nhạc video for Decode ;D I dyed my hair copper
and in black&white xD
 and in black&white xD
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! FINALLY! Oh I waited for so long for this days. School is so stressful. oh man :/

You both are right. This colour is... ermm. I dont know. Not good! :D
Hey, thats cool, a few weeks ago, my hairs were orange, too.
they were red, sometimes orange. and one time, they were red and blond. you know, like hayleys hair on the Final Riot tour. I loved this hairstyle!
But now I'm "silver-ash-blond"...really really bright :D
Lidi, why do you change your orange hair? ;)

What about you Lynn? Do you have black hair, all the while? =)

I love these pictures. Paramore look like a real family on these pictures. wonderful. =D
Oh yeaaah, totally agree with Michelle ;D FINALLY FRIDAY *___* I have only four lessons on fridays, which is REALLY AWESOME, and so I wear sweatpants on fridays, because they are really comfortable *__*
AND today I'm going to our school prom and I'm really looking forward to it ;DD

The copper-orange was supposed to stay forever...but it didn't, because I dyed it on my own (actually Stevi dyed it ;D) and so the colour turned slowly back to normal^^ But I'll dye it again as soon as possible (maybe tomorrow xD) because I really hate my hair color right now, it's a bit greyish and so I hope my sister or Stevi will dye it tomorrow dark blond *___*

So what picture should I put to the introduction?
Just four lessons? ohh man. You lucky thing!
And you have a prom in your school? how cool is this? In germany we havent something like that. thats stupid. :/ I thought schools in austria arent so much different then schools in germany :D
Okay, how was your prom? =)

Yeah, I dye it on my own, too.
because the haridresser is a little bit expensive :D

In my opinion, the black&white one is really good. =)

Hey, u know what?
Look at this picture. Look how Hayley took her right side of her hair backwards.
When I saw the picture, I just thought "I shouldn't be at all surprised if Hayley will have an undercut next time!"
And what happened. She HAS an undercut now xDDD
 Just four lessons? ohh man. bạn lucky thing! And bạn have a prom in your school? how cool is this? I
OMG guys! U've dyed ur hair! but I never tried it! NEVER! hahahahahaha XD
1st, because in my school, it's forbiden for student to dyed their hair.
2nd, in my university now, I'm afraid it has same rule :/
3rd, because of my skin color. it's brown, hmmmp, not brown, but beige, aahh I dunno how to describe it. but u know the Asian people's skin XD
I think black is the best color for my skin :)

Saturday in Indonesia right now and thats my day off :D
heyy guys, tell me about ur school :D
I think Indonesia has worst school, because student must wear UNIFORM! uugh, I hate that =='

how about ur prom Lidi?! tell us :D

ohh yeah! u're RIGHT Michelle :D
but the undercut will be so cool if her hair same with that pict. without bangs and with orange color or dark color.
I love the 1st pict Lidi. colored pict. love it :D
what do ya think Michelle? which one do you like best?
It's forbidden to dye your hair in school? Next to our school there's also one, where it's forbidden to dye your hair, but they all do it xDD It's a school for kindergarden teachers and when they have black hair with blue bangs and they sometimes have to work in a kindergarden, then the kids want dyed hair to^^
And isn't it also difficult to dye black hair, because you have to dye it lighter?

Isn't asian people's skin rather pale? ö_Ö Like chinese or japanese?

Actually my school is a Sacré Coeur, I don't know if you have ever heard about it, there's a basilica of the Sacré Coeur in Paris, which is really famous and in Paris there's also a school called Sacré Coeur. It's a religious private school, but I'm not that religious xD I go to that school because my parents thought it's a good school (it was, but the niveau is decreasing...like the niveau of schools in whole Austria, we have for example a teacher from Poland, who has learned german for 3 years and is supposed to teach us latin xDD)

That was the best prom I've ever been to! ;DD I saw my two ex-best friends again and with one I stayed all night and we want to meet again soon *.* She had a friend, I couldn't stand AT ALL and she told my that she isn't a friend of her anymore. I'm so happy because that friend really poisoned our friendship xDD
Ok, if you want to, we can take the coloured one =)

Hey, speaking of your black hair and blue bangs :D
you can dye your bangs in different colours. yeah its hard to dye dark hairs. so you have to brighten them up really really often. and then you can dye them in every colour you want to.
But coloured bangs or coloured highlight are also forbidden, isnt it? :/
But it were cool. ;)

your school is so weird, Lidi. :D sorry! :D
but my school is also weird. weird teachers, who are also really really bad. Im glad that I just have to stay one and a half more years. Because I'm so annoyed of this school, of all the people, pupils as well as teachers.

Oh this sounds really cool, Lidi. Do you were dressed like on the proms in USA? ;)

Oh maaan. Lynn, u have to wear uniforms? your school appears to be really strict, isnt it? I'm glad that I can wear what I want, clothes as well as my piercings. Without my piercing I feel naked xD
What about u, Lynn & Lidi? Do you have some piercings or earrings.
are earrings also forbidden on your school, Lynn?

Does anybody know the series The Walking Dead? =)

OH I WANT TO OPEN THE PARAMORE FAMILY SPOT, RIGHT NOW!!!!
where are the parawhores? :D
I ever planned to dye my hair with white color. it's like hayley's hair in the final riot. same with u Michelle, I really love that hair style :D
but I didn't try it :P
my family, friends, and also my bf didn't like it, so I didn't dye it :P
maybe I'll try brunette one :D

u guys, still in school? uugh, I wanna come back to school! I think it's more fun than in university :P
school is sooo boring, I know, but our friends there mooooreeee FUN than in university. people in university aren't friendly :/
ohh yes and about UNIFORM, YES! we use it EVERYDAY! Can u imagine that?! sucks =='

piercings? O.O
no, I don't have it! but I have earring, of course! hahahaha XD
Im interesting with tattoo than piercing :D
do u have it too Michelle? :D

no, I donno about the series :/

hahahahaha, let's makin it! than we promote the spot! I think Parawhores will join it XD
My school IS weird, no need for excuses xDD I don't really like it, there are so many rich and arrogant people in our school, that really sucks...and Lynn, I can imagine that uniforms also suck^^ They wouldn't be so bad, if they looked better, but normally they look really ugly XD
I have also only one and a half year left Ö_Ö omg time's too fast, I don't even know what I want to do after school ;O

I have neither piercings nor tattoos...but I have earrings ;D I wanted a piercing at my bellybutton, but I wasn't allowed, because I have very often stomachache and my mother thought that it would be bad vor my stomach and that it would hurt a lot. I'm thinking about a tattoo, but I don't know where or what and it's pretty expensive, isn't it?

It was a mask prom, so we all had to wear masks, it was very funny xD How do they dress in the USA? ö_Ö

never heard about the series^^ What are they about?
One more thing:
Do you have tumblr?^^
I signed up yesterday (and maaaan tumblr is really complicated, it took me several hours to create my blog xD)
yes, school uniforms must be really ugly xD
I'm lucky that I dont have to wear something like that. :D I can wear what I want :)
ermm, I have 2 tunnels in my ears (maybe you know it ;D) and a septumpiercing.
and in one year I will get my first tattoo, Oh I'm so glad about that =)

Oh really, this was it, what your mother have said, Lidi? :D
A piercing at your belly button doesnt hurt, at all. ;) a lot of piercings dont hurt. :)
And yeah, a tattoo ist really really expensive, and THAT hurts a lot. really painful, but my mum said, you can stand that. ;)

oh cool, and what mask did you wear? =)
well, in USA they wear wonderful and pretty beautiful dresses, maybe you saw it in some teenie-movies ;D

Ok, maybe you can post a beautiful banner and icon, which you reaaaally love, which we all love =) and then I will make the spot. and we can promote it :)
and maybe, we can change the banner and icon every month, if you want to
The Walking Dead is about zombies =)
its really really cool, because I like those movies. So I found this series.
cake
Does a septumpiercing takes getting used to? I think for me it would be very unusual^^

Yes, my mother said this xD and I just ate too much cake (it was my dinner^^) and therefor I'm sick right now...I'm not sure if it was worth it xDD

My dress looked like link but it was white instead of red and the bow was a little bit different and darkblue and I wore link mask in white ;D I'm really not good in describing things that's why I looked them up on google xDD

Uhh I LOVE making banners and icons *___* that will be reeeaally fun ;D

So you like horror movies? I don't really like horror movies, they are too creepy xD I like funny movies and series like Scrubs, Big Bang Theory and Friends, that's why I watched Scary Movie on Halloween...xDD
OMG I just found this awesome picture *___*
 OMG I just found this awesome picture *___*
btw I already made some banner and icon suggestions ;D

Banner #1
 btw I already made some banner and biểu tượng suggestions ;D Banner #1
Banner #1 with text ;D
 Banner #1 with text ;D
Banner #2