Paget Brewster New Spot Banner ~CLOSED~

nikki8green6 posted on Jan 28, 2012 at 10:40PM
Well, the question was asked if this spot should have a link and it looks like we do. So, here's how it works:

RULES:
______
1. Each person can submit up to 2 banners for consideration.
2. If the banner you are submitting is not one that you made yourself, you should have permission from the person who did.
3. The banners should be 800pixels x 100pixels. otherwise the banners will be distorted.
4. I will wait to make the pick until a few banners are submitted. If you need extra time to complete the banner you want to submit, just post a message in the comments.
5. Once the pick is made please do not vote for the banners that you submitted.

Paget Brewster 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua annaliese86 said…
I kinda put one together.
 I kinda put one together.
hơn một năm qua nikki8green6 said…
Ooooohhh... Love the banner annaliese. Hope we start getting more awesome banners soon. I'm going to go ahead and submit the banner I made a while back and start working on another one.
 Ooooohhh... tình yêu the banner annaliese. Hope we start getting thêm awesome banners soon. I'm going to
hơn một năm qua crazygal27 said…
Wow, you two have made amazing banners!
Mine's really basic lol.
 Wow, bạn two have made amazing banners! Mine's really basic lol.
hơn một năm qua crazygal27 said…
2nd one.
 2nd one.
^Love them both..can't wait to see more:)
Here is my 2nd banner...
 Here is my 2nd banner...
hơn một năm qua NariJames said…
Here's one
 Here's one
^Nice:)

I'm going to go ahead and make the pick in 2 days... If anyone has any banners to submit but needs more time, just let me know...
hơn một năm qua LTboy said…
Here's my first one. I don't have a lot of practice making banners but just wanted to try. I like the way everone elses looks - I really like the way Carine's 2nd one uses different sizes, shapes and filters on the images and how they all meld together and the use of special text, you're like an expert! Looks like a lot of time and skill involved.(i'm a little envious can you tell.) :D
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Here's my first one. I don't have a lot of practice making banners but just wanted to try. I like the
Thanks Luc... It was actually the effort of 4 different image editors and it took a few weeks to put together. I really just got lucky on how my 2nd banner turned out. Banners are always harder to make because there are more images that go into it. And Paget just has too many great banners to choose from...
hơn một năm qua LTboy said…
Well, Carine, it looks like more than luck - amazing job!

Here is my banner#2
 Well, Carine, it looks like thêm than luck - amazing job! Here is my banner#2
New Spot Banner: link