Ouran High School Host Club Twin Trouble

lori521 posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 01:36AM
HELP!! I CANT REMEMBER Wich twin is wich!!! wich way does each of them part their hair? i can never remember, so i thought adding a forum would help. please help!

Ouran High School Host Club 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ouranhostess said…
Kaoru parts his hair to the left and Hikaru to the right but they change their hairstyle often so you can't be sure.
hơn một năm qua shortynme said…
In the English version their voices are WAY different, so you should be able to tell them apart pretty easily if you watch it in English. I could never tell them apart in the Japanese version! lol
hơn một năm qua lori521 said…
ya. thats why i like the voices in english beter. thanx for your help!
Eh*twin face*I'm used to original voices...after the original version I can't stand how high the voices got but...some of the voices did get cuter and more tolerable.^w^
hơn một năm qua shortynme said…
I didn't like many of the voices in the English version at first, but they all grow on you eventually. I do like the Japanese version of them better.
Your right they do grow on you...^w^
hơn một năm qua DebGulledge said…
heart
I haven't seen it in Japanese yet, but I love Kaoru's voice in the english ones. They're so cute!!!
hơn một năm qua uzumakichan said…
big smile
im sorry to doubt u ouranhostess, but you got the "parting of the hair" wrong...even though they do switch occasionally...Kaoru's part is to the right, and Hikaru's to the left (permenately) so yea...
last edited hơn một năm qua