Vua Hải Tặc If u got a chance to become one of One Piece character who will u be..........????

KEISUKE_URAHARA posted on May 13, 2013 at 09:41AM
As for me i like to be Red Haired Shanks.....he is my idol....heh he he he

Who is urs.......???
 As for me i like to be Red Haired Shanks.....he is my idol....heh he he he Who is urs.......???

Vua Hải Tặc 17 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Either Ace or Luffy... However, I wouldn't have minded being Whitebeard, or Zoro, either. XD
 Either Ace hoặc Luffy... However, I wouldn't have minded being Whitebeard, hoặc Zoro, either. XD
KEISUKE_URAHARA commented…
just like i expected....heh heh eh hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua whiteflame55 said…
*Shocker* Doflamingo of course! Guy's a badass with an amazing ability and a whole island that calls him lord. Still can't find a better pic of him than this one.
 *Shocker* Doflamingo of course! Guy's a badass with an amazing ability and a whole island that calls
woooooooooooooow i never thought doflamingo have fans...... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua doodllecake said…
smile
This is hard...but i'll go with luffy or zoro or robin
hơn một năm qua ravissa said…
laugh
hummm, Iv'e never done any quizzs of One Piece + I'm totally new to this anime,but I think Zorro or Luffy. Mostly Zorro,but Luffy is soooo funny
 hummm, Iv'e never done any quizzs of One Piece + I'm totally new to this anime,but I think Zorro hoặc l
sugoi...............heh heh eh hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Nalu-love said…
Hancock:Dlink
hơn một năm qua blackpanther666 said…
@Whiteflame. Check this picture of him out, it looks badass!
 @Whiteflame. Check this picture of him out, it looks badass!
whiteflame55 commented…
It does, but I'm not as huge a người hâm mộ of the drawing style. hơn một năm qua
sugoi.........h eh eh ehe hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Cedrus said…
VERY HARD.
These are mine:
Whitebeard- Such cool ideals, very strong and have such an awsome family.
Ace- Awsome power, very cool and close to whitebeard though I would have done things different.
Marco- AWSOME and super close to white beard
Luffy- Being the captain of the strawhats!!!
 VERY HARD. These are mine: Whitebeard- Such cool ideals, very strong and have such an awsome famil
soooooooooo which one................??? hơn một năm qua
Cedrus commented…
^ I think whitebeard hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Locomotion said…
Though I agree with Whiteflame in terms of favourite characters,
I wouldn't actually want to be Doflamingo.
This is who I'd go for:
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Though I agree with Whiteflame in terms of favourite characters, I wouldn't actually want to be Dofl
u wanted to be aokiji...................... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua tieno1 said…
I would most likely go for either law or luffy.
hơn một năm qua Cryogenic said…
hmm... tough one here goes: it would be a three-way tie b/w aokiji, magelan and mihawk. But most i would like to be aokiji.
woooooooooooooow i never heard anyone telling they wanted to be megallen,.............ur the first............. hơn một năm qua
Re-Remember commented…
Dude, the diarrhea! bạn sure bạn didn't mean Hannibal? :p bạn SHALL NOT PASS! hơn một năm qua
Cryogenic commented…
Yea magelan is awesome if bạn look at it, the only reason he's portrayed as bad is because he's a jailer in impel down. Plus come one his df power is pretty bad ass. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Re-Remember said…
Zoro! He's cool and badass. You just don't mess with him, when he isn't lost. My second would be Trafalgar Law. I like his DF ability.
 Zoro! He's cool and badass. bạn just don't mess with him, when he isn't lost. My một giây would be Traf
hơn một năm qua Nalu-love said…
heart
♥Robin :D Of course√ and hmmm if had to be one of the male characters i'd be Ace or Zoro(ღ˘⌣˘)
 ♥Robin :D Of course√ and hmmm if had to be one of the male characters i'd be Ace hoặc Zoro(ღ˘⌣
hơn một năm qua mangaman222 said…
luffy ace or shanks
u can only choose 1 character..........he he heeh hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua silverexorcist said…
I envy Mihawk for his freedom; he can go wherever he wants in the Grand Line, casually appearing in either Paradise or the New World, and has led a full enough life to know big names like Shanks. Of every person still alive in the series, I get the sense that he's the most fulfilled as a person, next to, of course, Rayleigh, who I would have chosen had he not been restricted by his still active bounty.
 I envy Mihawk for his freedom; he can go wherever he wants in the Grand Line, casually appearing in e
awesome..........my 2nd fav character from OP...........cool choice man...........he he heeh hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua kitsunegirl said…
Because he can fly...Marco(and I may have a soft spot for him as well)
hơn một năm qua mangaman222 said…
Trafalgar Law. epic powers OMG
 Trafalgar Law. epic powers OMG
hơn một năm qua Tailedfox66 said…
Though some of you might not think he's good, but i'd go for Usopp since he does have potential but is to afraid to use it.
aaaaaaaah thats new.........he h ehe he e hơn một năm qua