Old School Nickelodeon New TV channel to host Old Nick shows?!

GhastlyGrinner posted on Feb 03, 2008 at 09:22PM
Hey everyone,
Being a total 90s Nick junkie, i've heard something about a possible new tv channel being worked on and will air later in 2008. Has anyone else heard about this? They say it will include the shows from old school nick that everyone wants back on tv.

What is everyones opinion on this? I agree 100% with everyone who's been complaining because the shows that are on now, are stupid and are causing tv ratings to be very low and no one really watches tv anymore. If they put the classic nick shows back on tv, ratings will go up and the shows that we grew up to love can be watched once again.

BRING THOSE SHOWS BACK!!!

Old School Nickelodeon 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Flip5quad said…
dude. that would be awesome. i wonder what kids would think of it.
hơn một năm qua good-old-daysX said…
if they did that would almost cry of joy!!Roundhouse was the best!!!
hơn một năm qua bbreanna said…
That is great news! Yeah!
hơn một năm qua AllThatFan said…
oh god, i hope this is true! will we get it here in the U.K?

will everyone sign this petition to try and get nickelodeon back,

link

Thanks
hơn một năm qua Katie-danimal said…
The N has shows like all that,
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
Even if this does happen, it will probably be an extra channel you'll have to pay for (like Nickelodeon GAS). So this helps me little, as I only have basic cable and no fancy channels like that. But I do always watch GaS when I go over to my Grandmother's, who has extended cable.
hơn một năm qua sid3000 said…
sure, the children's tv shows are fun to watch, but i am always reminding my younger siblings about the "good ol' days" of classic nicktoons and wishing i could show them the shows i know they would love too.
hơn một năm qua khfan12 said…
well, i'm almost 14, but i still remember watching aaah real monsters, the original rugrats, and a few others. so that would be awesome!