Niall Horan A niall horan tình yêu story ~ what makes your beautiful ~ chapter 1

zona121 posted on Sep 02, 2013 at 11:59PM
Cerecters ~ zendaya coleman, niall horan, the whole band, bella thorne, dove cameron as olivia.
_________________________________________­___­_
I woke up with my friend bella screaming in my face ,"zendaya, zendaya! Wake up!" I was so startled, I fell off my bed. "bella just because you are living with me and my familey doesnt mean your can sneak in my room and wake me up anytime your wish . ." Bella sighed, "sorry, but big news. Our mangers of shake it up. Arranged for us to tour with one direction." My mouths dropped, and not in the surprising good way. "bella your know how I feels about this boy bands, thrir to popular for me." I especially got sick of it when bella said I would look good with niall horan, but one thing I shure wasnt expecting, was for me to fall for a one direction member. But we dont get to that untold later, anyways. I so didnt wanted to go, "please go!" After minutes of begging, I gave in, "ok fine I'll go on the tour, but only because it'll get publicity for the show."
Bella did that girly thing where she jumps up and down a does a girly squeal, "aww, thank your best friend." Went hugged.

° later

So me and bels haso to meet up with the band, to discuss the tour bus plans. we knocked on their tour bus door and went saw . .

Niall Horan No các câu trả lời