Rank - (private, Marshal etc.)

easy right?
well Im waiting.
last edited on Sep 05, 2014 at 05:11PM
save

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic 19 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Seanthehedgehog said…
I shall keep you from waiting, but my laptop won't let me post a pic of my OC.

Name: Pierce Hawkins
Family: Hawkins
Organization: GEA
hơn một năm qua Edvine2 said…
Name: Power Play(No pic, sorry; have a description of looks instead)
How This Pony Looks: Dark blue coat, yellow hair, blue eyes, video game controller cutie mark.
Family: Dash's Family(2nd cousin once removed)
Organization: Lunar Empire(nothing against Celestia; I'm more of a nighttime pony)
Rank: 1-Star General(fought in 4 other wars and proved himself to Luna that he was capable of leading an army, ableit small for the time being.)
Leads an army of 15 lunar soldiers

Power Play, at the lunar blacksmith, because all soldiers need equipment: Pitch Black, how are the swords and axes coming? I need them done in less than 4 hours.
Pitch Black, the blacksmith for Power Play's regiment: Hold your goddamn horses; I'm doing the best I can, Power. It's just that...
Power Play: That...?
Pitch Black: My forge has almost given up the ghost. Unless somepony helps me with it, you and your soldiers are fucked.
Power Play: *casts fire magic at the forge to keep its fire burning, and thus Pitch Black to get back to work on the weapons Power Play ordered* That should keep the forge working for another few years.
Pitch Black: Many thanks.
Power Play: I'm responsible for the soldiers under my command. My motto is "win the battle by whatever means necessary." My soldiers are the first line of defense and attack for me. As a unicorn, I work support to keep morale high and my soldiers from dying. As my soldiers will probably take a few hits, I also took it upon myself to learn healing magic so I can keep them alive, and with them, possibly the chance for victory.
hơn một năm qua SomeoneButNoone said…
Dont worry about pic's really.
I will make my profile too

Name : Dan
Familly : Shadow's
Organization : Vexolian Empire, GEA
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­
Name : Shadow
Familly : Shadow's (PLOT TWIST XD)
Organization : Vexolian Empire, GEA
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­
GEA starts from defending Fort Frostarius
Speaker - ALERT ALL UNITS AT GATE DFEND! SOLAR EMPIRE STRIKES I REPEAT SOLAR EMPIRE STRIKES!
Dan : Diplomat! Contact Lunar Empire that we need help!
Diplomat - YES SIR
(the Soldiers are starting to rushing inside the 1st gate)
last edited hơn một năm qua
=INFORMATION=ABOUT=FORT=FROSTARIUS=
Fort Frostarius, Was made only in 5 days, but still having every single detailcreated.
Fort has been created in Cold places of equestria, on moutains that why it called Frostarius.
Its created from 2 secotrs and 5 blocks (A-E). 1 sector is small, empety place and in second sector the Building with Terminal is places.
Blocks, are floors of the Building, there is 5 floors. Raiders must get throu all floors, that making an easy way to kill them from GEA way. on top there is Computer Center, And an Infocenter, the Terminal of Soldiers Private Informations.
Frostarius have metal walls, and 5 anti altilery cannons, 10 machine guns, and over 10000 snow mobiles's
Frostarius have a weak spot - an moutaing that ponies can parachute on roof of HQ.
Frostarius main and only one GEA Fort...
Pierce: *Walks up to Dan with M249 Machine Gun* We just got extra ammunition. That oughta help us hold off the Solar Empire. I'm setting this machine gun up in one of the windows. *Goes to window to set up machine gun*
(Motherfucker! Guns are canon?!)
(shhh its far future)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Pierce: *Looking at Solar Empire soldiers* They oughta just surrender now. Or, I could just kill them. *Shooting Solar Empire soldiers*
Power Play: *receives swords and axes*
Pitch Black: Took the liberty of installing working gun components in the swords. I call them gunblades. (Shut up, I already know Final Fantasy 8 already did that.)
Power Play: And the axes?
Pitch Black: Just throw the fucking things.
Power Play: Thanks... I guess. *takes new weaponry over to soldiers* (Not naming them unless one does particularly well in battle)
Soldier #7: Power Play, sir!
Power Play: Yes?
Soldier #7: Do these weapons function in the same way that they look? I tend to steer clear of weaponry that's about as effective as throwing butter at an Ursa Major.
Power Play: I assure you, these weapons will function in both accuracy, in the case of these gunblades, and sheer power, in the case of these axes.
Soldier #7: Sir... gunblades? Really? What is this, Pony Fantasy 8? (Well, what do you know...)
Power Play: *kicks soldier in shin* You're lucky to even be receiving these weapons. You talk back to me like that again, and I can guaran-fucking-tee you that this face is the last you will ever see.
Soldier #7: *kneels in pain* Auuugh... Yes sir...
Pierce: *Continues shooting Solar Empire soldiers* Where's the Lunar Empire when you need it? They're supposed to be helping us out here! *Shoots more Solar Empire Soldiers*
(sorry for not being on, but Im back so lets get it on)

Dan : damn it.... DEPLOY SD!
Neewbie : SD?
Dan : SWORD DIVISION YOU IDIOT!!!
Neewbie : oh... emm ok... *run*
*1000 of ponies with swords start running at enemies*
Dan : that will slow them down... GET READY TO OPERATION LAST RESCUE, EVERYONE WHO GONNA HEAR HIS NAME GOING WITH ME TO ANOTHER FORT ANYONE ELSE STAYING HERE... I freakin dare, I gonna give everyone who gonna stay alaive a medal of duty... GET VEXOLIAN SPACE SHIP HERE GODDAMNIT!
!!!NEWS!!!!
Our Encynclopedia got update!
link
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pierce: Well that's two things we need.
*space ship is going close to fort*
Dan - we should hurry...
*Lunar Empire soldiers going*
Dan - Now they coming if we gonna die anyway.... screw this *grab familly sword* bring it on! *jump into battlefield*
Pierce: Dan, who's getting on that ship? *Laying down covering fire for Dan*
Dan - Shadow made list...
Shadow - *run to Pierce* One guy that was going died wann get on?
Dan - damn it... now or never... PUT C4 ON TERMINAL THEY CANT GET OUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONS!
Pierce: Yeah. *Runs to ship*
Power Play: *eyes ship* That could be of use... To that spaceship, soldiers! MOVE OUT!