My Bloody Valentine 3D My Bloody Valentine 3d

ABBY81 posted on Jan 24, 2009 at 11:06PM
if you have not seen the movie my bloody valentine 3d yet then you should go and see it

My Bloody Valentine 3D 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Topper_56 said…
cool
This movie rocks.
hơn một năm qua nicksgurl80 said…
smile
I really love this movie if you haven't seen it everyone go see it now. It is awesome al the 3D affects are awesome. So everyone go see it now.
hơn một năm qua jlhfan624 said…
heart
I agree! Everyone should see this movie, it's amazing and Jensen is awesome as always!
hơn một năm qua Ahm_Shere said…
This movie is awesome, and Jensen is SEXY!!! <3 <3 <3
hơn một năm qua Tenkic said…
laugh
Great its great all movie ...And now all i need to do is to see it!
hơn một năm qua 1234jensen said…
heart
i loved the movie i didnt expect that at the end tho it was really awsome its a must see movie i would have watched it even if jensen wasnt in it cause i love movies like that loved it
hơn một năm qua luke24 said…
it was kind of confusing throughout the movie but it was pretty good. lots of action and good actors. very suspensful and gory and lots of blood. if you like that you should go and see it
hơn một năm qua Helen-Lover said…
big smile
saw it this morning & by litterally 4 hours l8r went out & bought it!!!!! great movie!!! :)
hơn một năm qua Mcc1 said…
my god i loved it perfect ending and jensen was it wow ive heard of a movie called devour with jensen with it have any of you guys seen it i was wondering is it worth watching .... well jensen is in it so im sure anything with him in it is worth watching .... right
hơn một năm qua Gaarasgirl42 said…
heart
I'd already watched it and It was sooooooooooo Cool I went and I even Buyed the movie so i can watch it over and over again