âm nhạc Rock throughout the decades

opaquemystique posted on Aug 11, 2013 at 02:46PM
In your opinion, what is/was the best decade of rock music?

âm nhạc 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua LaDispute said…
Now. I suppose 2000-2010 since this decade's not over... But I'm not into classic rock, not even the Beatles or anything, and while I can appreciate it it doesn't have any sort of hold me. Mainstream modern rock is alright, but one subgenre I'm really into now is hardcore and I'm p sure that falls under the rock umbrella so that's why I choose now. Yah.
last edited hơn một năm qua
opaquemystique commented…
Cool. Normally, most people tend to think that rock âm nhạc (or âm nhạc in general) from the past to be the best. I like that bạn appreciate it but bạn also enjoy some of todays âm nhạc (not all of it is bad). I don't have a preference for a certain decade of music, I listen to whatever appeals to me whether old hoặc new :). hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua CaptainLaura said…
Do you think there's a best decade of rock music? I was thinking about your question, and I have favourite bands from all of the decades starting from the 50's. But all of them has shitty ones too...
opaquemystique commented…
No, I don't think there's a best decade for anything. Every decade has had it's good and it's not so good. I'm just asking this câu hỏi purely out of curiosity :). hơn một năm qua