Merlin trên BBC Is this idea too weird???

chickencheese posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 11:40AM
OK, am I just being weird?
OK, so my favourite genres of music are wrock and trock, (wizard rock- songs about Harry Potter- and Timelord rock- songs about Doctor Who)but I also love Merlin. Maybe…maybe we could start a genre of music about Merlin? I could think what it was be called though- mrock doesn’t exactly work XD But I can easily think of song topics and lyrics and stuff, and band names are easy (I thought of The Pendragons, The Ladies Of The Lake, Knights And Round Tables and others, but I’m sure you guys can come up with better ones). So…please tell me if I’m just being weird???? I like the idea, so I might just write some songs anyway XD

What do you guys think?
last edited on Jul 18, 2011 at 03:31PM

Merlin trên BBC 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua heartmerlin2 said…
Ah that's a cool idea! Don't know how we'd actually do it though concidering we are spread all over the world.
hơn một năm qua nimone said…
sick
yeah but we could send in ideas through videos but we wont see eachothers faces you know for protechtion
hơn một năm qua chickencheese said…
Well yeah, I mean I have ONE IRL friend who likes the idea, but I still think it would be cool to send each other ideas and write songs and share them :3
hơn một năm qua RosalynCabenson said…
I like that idea!
hơn một năm qua chickencheese said…
My friend Katie and I have set up Born Of Magic, just for fun, and we'd be really pleased if anyone has any ideas? We need help with a song- 'Merlin's Song' which is about Merlin trying to face up to his destiny when he isn't even sure about whether he wants to follow it or it, so if anyone has any ideas as to how he'd be feeling or anything like that, it'd be much appreciated <3
hơn một năm qua diademrocks said…
Lol, I LOVE Trock<33 XD Wait, can you sum up the idea:P Ahaha, maybe the name could be Crock (Camelot rock) Ahaha -Blushes-
hơn một năm qua IcLufeMinBytt said…
cool
Waow, what a great idea! :D <3

I would really like this to happen, but I can't sing or play on any musical instruments! :/ Haha, I could try anyway! xD *LOL*

I REGRET NOTHING!!! 8D