Cô gái bí ẩn S3E09 The Ceremony - Episode Discussion

LLheart posted on Mar 19, 2013 at 09:18PM
Watching it for the fifth time & I still find myself seriously conflicted over this episode.I mean....yeah I am head over heels in love with this amazing Canadian TV show but my brain is ready to explode here....Do I LIKE this episode or NOT?I still don't have the answer.What I know for sure is that this episode is an epic non-stop WTF!!!!!!
To begin with:
-Soooo Bo’s Dawning was all Dyson's fantasy?I refuse to accept it.
-The first time Bo takes Lauren's chi is in a group suck off to save Dyson?Wrong just WRONG!
-Maybe we are still stuck in the Temple & all this is a crazy delusion.Yes?

So many questions & zero patience until the next episode.
Any Thoughts? Anyone?

Cô gái bí ẩn 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua servanttosilk said…
Well, at this moment we are half way through season 5 and on break. (I think I understand Tamsin's quote about "all the Drive-Thrus were closed FOREVER" cause that is what a ten month break feels like to an LG fan.....FOREVER.

Yeah, the temple was confusing - I couldn't get over Inga Cadranel's Beer commercial advertising shots - they never really looked like her. I never took the temple experience to be Dyson's fantasy - he just got to play a role within the story. I was uber confused about Lauren being the cop - I boiled it down to: Bo deeply loved Dyson and wanted a family, but she was burned too many times and Lauren would always have her back. It didn't really work out that way, but at the time that's what I got out of it.

With regard to the Chi sucking - and the "threesome" constantly joked about throughout the series - I would not be surprised if it doesn't come to pass before Lauren meets her human demise. Bo said it herself, "Only I choose who lives" Bo will always love Dyson and she will suck this earth dry if she has to to save either Dyson or Lauren.