Long Distance Relationships Zodiac Compatibility

Jillywinkles posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 03:51AM
I got inspired to put this info here from the poll questions which were about the Zodiac. Here is the complete list of which signs are most compatible with which other signs! I don't really believe astrology but I think it's always fun anyway :P

1. Aries
- Good match: Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius
- Bad match: Taurus,Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces
- Neutral: Aries, Libra

2. Taurus
- Good match: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces
- Bad match: Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Aries
- Neutral: Taurus, Scorpio

3. Gemini
- Good match: Leo, Libra, Aquarius, Aries
- Bad match: Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus
- Neutral: Gemini, Sagittarius

4. Cancer
- Good match: Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus
- Bad match: Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Aries, Gemini
- Neutral: Cancer, Capricorn

5. Leo
- Good match: Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini, Libra
- Bad match: Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces,Taurus, Cancer
- Neutral: Leo, Aquarius

6. Virgo
- Good match: Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio
- Bad match: Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Aries, Gemini, Leo
- Neutral: Virgo, Pisces

7. LIbra
- Good match: Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius
- Bad match: Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo
- Neutral: Libra, Aries

8. Scorpio
- Good match: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer, Virgo
- Bad match: Sagittarius, Aquarius, Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra
- Neutral: Scorpio, Taurus

9. Sagittarius
- Good match: Aquarius, Aries, Leo, Libra
- Bad match: Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio
- Neutral: Sagittarius, Gemini

10. Capricorn
- Good match: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces
- Bad match: Aquarius, Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius
- Neutral: Capricorn, Cancer

11. Aquarius
- Good match: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius
- Bad match: Pisces, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn
- Neutral: Aquarius, Leo

12. Pisces
- Good match: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn
- Bad match: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius
- Neutral: Pisces, Virgo

And here's a link where you can read a more detailed horoscope about your match:

link

Long Distance Relationships 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Jillywinkles said…
mischievous
This is what they have to say about my relationship:

"Both enter with the intent of dominating the scenario. A passionate affair, but neither is content with playing the smaller role. In the sexual relationships between them the woman will dominate. The Aries-man will not stand for a long time the role of subordinated. Each of them will try to become the leader, and it will create the atmosphere of quarrel. As a result it means many problems in a bedroom. While this is definitely not the best union ever found, it can be made to work if both love each other enough to sacrifice a little of self and ego for the sake of the others feelings."

WELL they are right that we are both dominant personality-wise, but totally wrong about the sex-life! I am naturally a submissive, and VERY happy with giving him all the dominance. I guess I'm not a natural Aries in that department :P
hơn một năm qua NCISLuverjk93 said…
tongue
Apparently Scorpio/Aries don't make a good match, and we do tend to butt heads often, but I think we fit pretty damn amazingly. xP

"The sex can turn out to be either stimulating or useless. There are two directions for the events to develop. Both the Aries, and the Scorpio possess a large amount of physical energy. They are both inclined to act. On the other hand, they are both independent and do not like being controlled. Long-term disagreements may destroy their phenomenal ability to share passion of and with each other. Usually this is an unstable partnership with a low ignition point."

Bleh. I disagree with the last bit, it may be true for others' but not us. We;re very stable, and have deep passion both in and out of the bedroom.

The rest is accurate, though. Our sex-life is phenomenal, apart from the not having it often, thanks to the cockblock I call distance. >_> And we're independent but dependent on eachother in a big way. I also happen to be submissive in the bedroom, and she's slightly so outside the bedroom, so it kind of evens out. xD