LGBT Bi Christian

CaterdayGirl posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 02:55AM
I've been confused lately. A while back I was toying with the idea that I was bi. A bit curious about it really. I had a few girl crushes but non of them were interested in me. I haven't really explored it very much because I didn't know what people would think of me. Then I became a christian. I've always heard that Christians think homosexuality is wrong. Since I've become a christian I have discarded the fact that I'm bi because of my faith in Christ. But I haven't really excepted that homosexuality is wrong. I've always supported the gay community and it's hard to just discard that just cause of my Christian faith. Now lately I've been thinking again if I'm really bi or not. Without real experience I can't really say that I am. But I still think I could be bi.

If there is anyone out there who know what I'm talking about please I could use someone who understands to talk to.

LGBT 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua iSleepWithSiren said…
cool
I know how you feel im a christian bisexual, i'll admit its weird sometimes but pride has alot to do with it.
hơn một năm qua CaterdayGirl said…
well I'm glad I'm not the only one out there. I was beginning to think no one was going to respond. thanks for the comment it means a lot.
hơn một năm qua YoYoLover4Ever said…
I have a friend that is a bi-christian. He stopped caring about what his community would think and has moved on to be with his husband. :)
Do what you think is right. I'm standing behind you 100%
hơn một năm qua CaterdayGirl said…
well thanks
hơn một năm qua DramaQueen1020 said…
It's fine, I'm a bi-curious Christian myself, but it doesn't mean you have to choose between the two. Actually, the bible has been rewritten a lot, so it's not incredibly reliable. If it says homosexuality is wrong, it's more likely meaning male prostitutes are wrong. It also says something about not wearing something with different clothe interwoven, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just remember, you are beautiful whatever your orientation is. Hope this helps, peace!
hơn một năm qua LeaM-1 said…
I'm Bi-Christian too!
hơn một năm qua silentgirl17 said…
yep I am a closeted bi christian too. know how you feel.