kyo kun! Do Kyo And Tohru Get Married?

Meghan16 posted on Oct 13, 2008 at 06:28PM
I've seen all the shows but they don't tell that Tohru and Kyo get married. I heard that the y do, but i wanted to know if its just a rumor. I havnt read all the books yet, but do they only get married in the books or something?

kyo kun! 17 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua martemora15 said…
i think so
hơn một năm qua astrud21 said…
i've read the whole book and they did they even had a grandchild:] its really nice:]
hơn một năm qua sakono said…
hmmm
well good luck to them ....
hơn một năm qua potatoesrock72 said…
smirk
yeah they have grand children
hơn một năm qua icewolf10 said…
hmmm
i think
hơn một năm qua Black_cat_ said…
aaawww thats so nice ^_^ i never knew that
hơn một năm qua beckypanda1516 said…
smile
when i was asked who was best for tohru i was totally torn!
hơn một năm qua Kandrakar said…
wink
@bechypanda1516 - Kyo, because Yuki has someone he likes, while Kyo doesn't... I think :/
hơn một năm qua Cinderenna said…
laugh
I am soo happy! I knew they would marry! My friend at school told me she read the whole thing and she said that Tohru marries Yuki
(lier! /:(
hơn một năm qua NZPavlova said…
YES! They do. It's shown at the end of volume 23 that they have a grandaughter. ^_^ It's so sweet!
hơn một năm qua chokola said…
big smile
wow really?? i never knew that.. thanks for the info
hơn một năm qua meroses1 said…
Awwwww! I really want to read from where the anime left off, so I dont know where to start. I love Kyo! I REALLY wish the show would come back to just show the wedding... That would be great. But I just have to read posts about how Yuki kissed her once and he could of saved her mother, and how they have a grandchild... sigh. Me and my friend Grace are the biggest fans of this show, i have watched all of them multiple times, and smile everytime Kyo blushes... (adorable!) And we talk about it all the time! I LOVE THIS SHOW! :D
hơn một năm qua kyonkichi said…
laugh
they do. on the last page, a girl says, "where's tohru-kun and kyo-kun?" and her mom said "hey little lady, that's grandma and grandpa to you"
hơn một năm qua otaku1bookworm2 said…
big smile
of course they do! if they didn't i wouldve nagged natsuki takayaka-er-something to death!(mangeka)
hơn một năm qua blackmagic101 said…
yes they do if you read the manga in the end they dolink
hơn một năm qua DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Damn!! Tohru's so lucky; I want Kyo!!! T-T
hơn một năm qua KyoXTohru4ever said…
smirk
I wish that i had a guy like Kyo! better yet Kyo himself!! haha i just told my bff that Kyo and Tohru get together & she wanted Yuki and Tohru together! haha in yo face! lol