Kowalski Club
tham gia
Fanpop
New Post
Explore Fanpop
Story Introduction: Operation: Mad Genius

Disclaimer: …Sigh…I do not own this awesome show. Do I wish I do? Hell, yeah!

For those who don’t know me, I am RavenFeathersOfDarkness [also known as PenguinCrazy14 on ], princess of the shadows, and crusader against all things girly, pink, and sparkly, and shamelessly obsessive người hâm mộ of the Penguins of Madagascar.

Speaking of the penguins, I have been online almost every ngày đọc fanfics and taking PoM personality quizzes. Of all the câu đố I’ve taken so far, about 85% of them told me I was most like Kowalski. (The other 15% đã đưa ý kiến I was like...
continue reading...
added by penelope101997
added by Sassl
Kowalski looked around the lair to see Private, Skipper, and Rico in the cage.
"Guys!" he yelled and trew his flippers in the air. Riley looked over and saw the other team as well. Kowalski ran over to the cage and looked inside. Just like in his dream, Skipper had a meatal chuck stuck threw his chest. Private eyes were red and blood shot like he haven't slept in days, and Rico couldn't open his.
"KOWALSKI!" Private yelled in relief.
"Wa? WASkA!" Rico yelled too.
"Im here to save you!" kowalski said.
"Uh Kowalski" Riley said.
"I Missed bạn all so much!"
"KOwalski!"
"What?!?" Kowalski turned around...
continue reading...
video
kowalski's
damn sexy kowalski
dance
added by KowalksiBigFan
added by kwlski4ever
added by Sassl
added by kwlski4ever
Source: PoM
added by iloveprivate
Source: The chim cánh cụt Who Loved Me
added by Sassl
added by Cowtails
added by KowalksiBigFan
added by iloveprivate
Source: The chim cánh cụt Who Loved Me
added by iloveprivate
Source: The chim cánh cụt Who Loved Me
added by KowalksiBigFan
added by Sassl