Klaus Discussing Klaus

samjhart posted on Apr 08, 2011 at 08:59PM
Just curious. What does everyone think of Klaus in the show/books? Did his first scene live up to the hype or your expectations?

Do you honestly/relaistically believe that the Salvatores will be able to defeat him?

Do you like his character?

I made this forum for fans and non-fans alike to discuss their views, expectations and predications on this very very scary antagonist.

Feel free to rant/ramble/discuss away!

Just curious. What does everyone think of Klaus in the show/books? Did his first scene live up to the

Klaus 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua samjhart said…
mischievous
I for one, already love his character. He is just mindblowingly good! And hope he continues to act batshit crazy
hơn một năm qua Sarah2393 said…
heart
I know i'm going to love him even though we haven't really seen him. I dont think the Salvatore's will be able to defeat him on their own and are going to need something very, very special to do it. I hope they dont kill Klaus at the end of season 2 and hope he remains throughout season 3 as well.
heart
@Sarah: Oh my god, totally! I hope they don't manage to kill him at all. He has so much to offer the series. *S P O I L E R* If they do it like the books, he has a bigger purpose etc and if they expand the mythology into what I think it'll be they could just trap him.

I think they'll need Elijah back..and some powerful magic
big smile
Ok, after 2x18..I'm officially frightened of him. Dude can be scary..

Anyone wonna discuss?
hơn một năm qua tellymaster said…
smile
Well, samj, I sort of expected him to be scary. He is an original after all. The very first vampire. But I think him being scary is what made me love him. I love scary characters. Keep in mind that this is coming from the girl who loves the Joker and Freddy Krueger. Him being scary just drew me in. It definitely made him one of the more interesting characters.
Also, look at that picture posted above. How is it possible to not like him?
hơn một năm qua Vivaro said…
surprise
He's a wolf-vampire?! haha...that was kinda surprising (I didn't read the books, so I don't know if it's the same there...) ;)

And thanks to Klaus finally Jenna knows what's going on!
Klaus was very smooth on letting Jenna know about the supernatural world.

I couldn't believe Klaus is a werepire. I'm still reeling over the shock. That means he won't die! I will not allow him to die.
@tellymaster: I also have a strange obsession with dark characters. Esp the characters that seemed to be unredeemable. That you can't see grey areas to at all. Its so fascinating to watch their motivations and goals, and how they laugh in the face of the idea of love being the cure for all. I really like the fact they made him into someone who has effectively recoiled from thinking like a human. He just thinks like a vampire now. Its gonna be fascinating to see exactly how he became the way he did. Rose said that after a couple centuries - you just stop pretending about the off switch. But I think Klaus DOESN'T pretend. Love the fact there's darkness in him and he's not apologetic about it. That's what makes him so frightening.

Poor Jeanna got a glimpse of it..

And Klaus being a werepire was genius. He is the master of all. Always pushing the limits, there can be no end to his craziness..

I'll be super-pissed if they kill him..*grr*
last edited hơn một năm qua
big smile
Btw..I think he's fine too ;D
surprise
*Elijah's voice* OMFG
heart
The finale..*dead*

Klaus was so..well EPIC!
hơn một năm qua SpikesGirl said…
big smile
I actually really like his character. He's exactly what the show needs right now, to shake everything up. And he's drop dead sexy. Hopefully he'll stick around for a while.
hơn một năm qua SpikesGirl said…
And, well, he's blissfully psychotic, i love that.
 And, well, he's blissfully psychotic, i tình yêu that.
mischievous
oh wow SpikesGirl really made my day XD ITA. This show needs some sexy psychoticness

Btw Joesph Morgan has been promoted to a series regular for s3 wohoooooooo!