Vương quốc trái tim KINGDOM HEARTS AND FINAL fantaisie RP X3

riku_dark_key posted on Mar 15, 2011 at 10:37PM
looks down at the ground and stares out into the horizon. points the keyblade out facing and smiles. (join if u want to)

Vương quốc trái tim 45 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua shadowcon99 said…
walks up next to his friend then materializes his keyblade smiles and does the same.
hơn một năm qua riku_dark_key said…
looks at him and smiles back and says "i was wondering when you would come"
"sorry I was late but there was something I had to take care of."
nods "fair enough, but you couldv'e have sent word" point to the badly injured arm
"It's just a scratch don't worry." I put my hand on my friends shoulder.
sighs and looks ahead. "we have a job to do" and starts to walk
"If you say so."
turns to him looking confused "... what's wrong"
"Just wondering why we do what we do."
"to keep people safe that's the job we recieved when we got the keyblades. you should know that" flicks his shoulder
sighs and walks off
I followed behind my friend.
continues walking without acknowledging you so i don't suspect anything and has dropped my guard
I materialized my keyblade then rammed it through my friend's chest. "Your too trusting my friend." I walked away from his body and heartless and nobodies appeared around me as my keyblade armor materialized.
last edited hơn một năm qua
fghgfh
starts laughing you walk off and heartless and nobodies protected me and i charge at you. keyblades in both hands.
"Honestly you can't think that you're better than me." Two novashadows, nobody samurais, and one unversed buckle bruiser showed up around me as I opened a dark portal and grabbed the girl that was staying with us. "Kill him." I walked through the portal while I had ahold of the girl and the portal soon closed behind me.
appers infront of you and you turn to see all you nobodies and heartless are destoryed. "do you honestly think i'm weaker than you. you think your'e better than me when you always knew.." knocks you down onto the ground and steps infront of the girl protectivly.. "i always won."
"Well this is a little unexpected however I have never fought at full strength ther has been no need too but it looks as though a change of pace is in order." My keyblade changed form and my keyblade armor changed form and gained an insignia which no one had ever seen. "Unlike you I passed the mastery exam on my first try and as such I have been a keyblade master so much longer than you." I stuck my hand out. "Give me the girl."
last edited hơn một năm qua
continues to stand infront of the girl. "you can certainly kill me now but it's still my duty to protect people.... even against you" another keyblade martielises into my other hand and stands in a defence pose. " give it your best shot"
"I don't need to kill you yet but do you know who she is?" I casted a spell and she lost her human form and gained the same insignia as me. ""She is like me not a heartless, nor nobody, not even an unversed. We stand alone there is no one else like us."
"then why did you help me?" moves so i can see both of your eyeing you both. "tell me!"
"Because you were alone like we were." The girl moved over to me.

"It's true we helped you because you shared our loneliness." She materialised a keyblade. "But you are not like us in any other way."
holds both my keyblades in my hands watching you both. "I TRUSTED YOU... and now you made me more lonely then before..." throws both my keyblades onto the ground and looks angrier and sad at the both of you.
"But you are different from everyone else. Listen to me in two years this world will bow before a power that can only be stopped by the person who can unlock kingdom hearts; you are that person."
((ERROR))
"your lying. how can i trust you now... after all you've done to me" holds the keyblades tightly but tears running down my face.
I opened a dark portal. "If you don't trust me then wait two years the next time you see us will be after the world has been taken over." The girl and I walked through the portal.
((Error))
runs up and tackles you to the ground " youre not goin anywhere"
grabs you and pulls you away from the portal
((Move this forward a few years so the world has been taken over.))
"Hate to dissapoint you but we're leaving." I summon keyblades that pierce all your limbs and we walk through the portal and it closes behind us
screams in pain and ends up behind you completly unscathed "i hate you"
hơn một năm qua mydogiscool said…
Walking along the I see a injured person "Hey are you ok"
looks up at the person tears streaming down my face and shakes my head "no i'm not alright..." and buries my face into my hands
walks past the person and walks to where the portal was and stands there focasing my power
hơn một năm qua guilmon2149 said…
sephiroth: 'appears out of nowhere' greetings. i am sephiroth
looks up at the man... "umm... hi... i'm Yai, ummm... it's nice to uhh meet you"
'i am looking for my nemesis cloud, have you seen him?'
"no i haven't even heard of someone named Cloud before... Sorry" turns away form the strange man.
'WAIT,i am also looking for someone called sora'
trips over own feet and turns "ummm who?" trembles and confused.
'sigh' i start explaining about sora '.....and so i have been searching for him, because he is the only one apart from cloud who has defeated me
looks around nervous, and sits down and eats a cookie.
hơn một năm qua KibouSN said…
" Are you guys done?" A figure appears behind Sephiroth " What are you idiots up to?" points keyblade at Yai's neck.