Josh Hutcherson Why do bạn like Josh?

Katniss6382 posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 08:40PM
I love Josh for a lot of reasons. First off, I think his work with SBNN is amazing. I am also in love with his sense of humor. Altogether he's just a kind caring person. I also when he smiles i like the way his lip kind of curls!

Josh Hutcherson 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua diannaagron34 said…
heart
I love him for many reasons to.First of all everytime i see him he makes me smile Second hes adorable and sweet Third he so funny Also he really care about his fans and FINALLY I LOVE HIM CAUSE HE'S A REAL DOWN TO EARTH GUY HE'S JUST HIMSELF!!!!THATS WHY I LOVE JOSH!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua kayla009 said…
heart
I like him because he's kind and sweet and cute and I love his acting
hơn một năm qua wisegirl778 said…
heart
I love him for three reasons too. 1 he is so cute that every time i see him in a pic or movie i smile. 2 he's funny, sweet and cares about his fans. 3 his acting is sooo amazing i mean have you seen the hunger games?!?!?!?!
hơn một năm qua TwilightLuvr37 said…
I have several reasons. But, the things I like the most about him (in no particular order) is:

1: His sense of humor 2: The way he treats girls (he seems ike he'd be an awesome boyfriend) 3: how he's a family man 4: his outlook on life 5: how sweet & charming he acts
hơn một năm qua 1Dkindagal said…
This is maya. océana's friend. he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO HAWT PERFECT AND CHARMING AND STRONG AND PERFECT AND HIS SENCE OF HUMOR AND I LOVE HOW HE TREATS GIRLS AND HE IS SOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC AND HE IS SWEET AND I LOVE HIS ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! did i mention he is perfect???

- maya
1Dkindagal commented…
Yeah, she is a CRAZY fan... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua LouisePalmer said…
I love him because he seems like a down to earth guy, his acting is outstanding!!! And he seems to stay true to himself in front of the cameras, and he is Hot!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Maria829 said…
heart
I love him because he is a very good at acting I love all his movies some are so funny and make me feel good, he is so cute in the hunger games movie