Jasper Hale Book About Jasper And Alice

jasper_my_love posted on Dec 09, 2009 at 05:19PM
i wish a book would come out that was solely about jasper and alice's past before they met eachother and after they met eachother. i know eclipse touches on jasper's past but i love him and want to know everything about him (especially more about what kind of person he is). i know alice's past is not really known(twilight touches on it a bit) but there has to be something on record about her. don't you agree?

Jasper Hale 16 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Cajo said…
heart
I agree! I want a book about Jaspers story!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 2ki8jess2ki8 said…
big smile
me to x
hơn một năm qua ajhalecullen said…
heart
Totally agree
hơn một năm qua jasperswife said…
Yes you're right !! I love Jazz and i love parts of books where he is so i'd be glad if i could read solely book about him. I love his story!!
hơn một năm qua jaspers-love said…
Yes! I would like to read Jasper's story!!It's fantastic....i think that they should write this book....they should tell us everything about his past....Story of Alice...yes it also sounds very nice!
hơn một năm qua SpiderMonkey44 said…
His past would look great!!! I totally agree!!!
hơn một năm qua halliwellsis1 said…
me 2
hơn một năm qua She_wolf said…
smile
Thta would be awesome... You should try and contact S.meyer bout it =]
hơn một năm qua Live_Write said…
Oh that would be amazing! I love Jasper, and Eclipse is my favorite because he plays more of a part. I would definitly read/buy a book about him and Alice.
hơn một năm qua sherrilyn said…
smile
so do i he is awesome
hơn một năm qua iemand said…
heart
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i think that's an awesome idea!!
i'd read that book everyday!!!!!!
awww that would be such a good book <3
hơn một năm qua CullenSisters-X said…
kiss
I totally agree, I'd love that!
hơn một năm qua vampire411 said…
big smile
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­ESS­SSS­SSS­SS!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
hơn một năm qua littlelemon said…
big smile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You NEED to ask SM bout that, Im serious, you NEED to! That't be such a good book!
hơn một năm qua vampire411 said…
crying
someone please contact sm about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua mirri said…
heart
I want book only Jasper <3 She are soooou hot, lovely, sexy, perfekt, cute, handsome and ofc my love <333
 I want book only Jasper <3 She are soooou hot, lovely, sexy, perfekt, cute, handsome and ofc my tình yêu