Jacob Black Solomon Trimble is Sam Uley!

kctjohnson posted on Mar 05, 2008 at 07:16PM
Solomon Trimble (Lakota/Apache) was cast as Sam Uley!! Here's the fulll article:

link

Thank goodness he's Native American. I don't think I would have been too happy if they case another non-Native in a NA role.

Jacob Black 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jacob4ever57 said…
he's not what i pictured Sam not at all
hơn một năm qua Heidi42 said…
Oh thats who he plays... i saw him in an interview or something and was confused. He's alright for sam.
hơn một năm qua layla_14 said…
I think he's alright not exactly what I pictured but he seems good enough for me.
hơn một năm qua twilight4evr said…
yeah, its not how I pictured him either. I think his hair is to long.
hơn một năm qua DavenportRyan said…
I think he is related to me. We have the same last names, and i have indian blood in me!!
hơn một năm qua twifanpire said…
He is ugly and I can't picture him as Sam.
hơn một năm qua the-rebel-angel said…
WTF is wrong with you people???He is GORGEOUS, and he is a great Sam! You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!
hơn một năm qua the-rebel-angel said…
By the way, his hair is beautiful, too!
hơn một năm qua XOXOedwardXOXO said…
ewwww hes so ugly a gross
he cant play sam
hơn một năm qua kitten-chan said…
his orayt:D
hơn một năm qua mrsblack_1089 said…
he looks OK in some pictures.
NOT EVEN CLOSE to how I pictured Sam!!!!! he's like a little shrimp. It's gonna look so weird with him and then Taylor's buffness. XD And he's supposed to be the tallest in New Moon right? Well he's the shortest out of Taylor and Krys.
hơn một năm qua kctjohnson said…
Actually, Solomon is taller than Taylor. I read an article that said they had to be creative with the shooting angle so that Taylor didn't appear to be so short. I met Solomon in person (and Taylor too) and Sol was pretty darn tall - not as tall as Krys but definitely taller than Taylor.