Jack Black PR: năm One

cinemedia posted on Jun 23, 2009 at 03:32PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LAKESHORE RECORDS TO RELEASE ORIGINAL SCORE FOR YEAR ONE

Soundtrack Contains Original Score By Theodore Shapiro

(June 10, 2009- Los Angeles, CA) – Lakeshore Records will release the original score for YEAR ONE, available digitally (iTunes and Amazon Digital) and in stores on June 16, 2009. Theodore Shapiro (Marley & Me, Tropic Thunder) composed the music.

Teddy Shapiro is a composer for film, television and the concert stage. BBC Music Magazine, in 1997, said of Shapiro, “At 25, he's had performances at Carnegie Hall and on MTV — part of the new group of composers who can work in both places.”

Shapiro received his B.A. in music from Brown University and his Masters from the famed Julliard School of Music. His concert works have been performed at Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center in New York and by the L.A. Philharmonic, Seattle Symphony, The Milwaukee Symphony, the NY Chamber Orchestra, and the Ft. Worth Symphony Orchestra.

Teddy Shapiro has developed a special knack for composing music for comedy. In 1993 he began scoring for the acclaimed TV series The State. He has also composed for the comedy films Marley & Me, Not Another Teen Movie, 13 Going on 30, Fun With Dick And Jane, The Devil Wears Prada, You, Me and Dupree, Idiocracy, Blades of Glory, and Tropic Thunder.

When a couple of lazy hunter-gatherers (Jack Black and Michael Cera) are banished from their primitive village, they set off on an epic journey through the ancient world in Columbia Pictures' comedy YEAR ONE. Harold Ramis directs. The screenplay is by Harold Ramis & Gene Stupnitsky & Lee Eisenberg (The Office) from a story by Harold Ramis. The film is produced by Harold Ramis, Judd Apatow, and Clayton Townsend. YEAR ONE also stars Oliver Platt and David Cross.

Sony Pictures presents YEAR ONE released in theaters on June 19, 2009. YEAR ONE original score album on Lakeshore Records will be available via iTunes, Amazon Digital and in stores on June 16, 2009.

###

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com

Jack Black 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua cdtm04 said…
hey... if u have it....
please share me..... (link download)
add me: cdtm_duc_dn93