Jack and Kate Jate related spoilers.....

velvet_fox posted on Mar 19, 2009 at 11:29PM
Thought we should have a thread to discuss Jate spoilers. Note only Jate spoilers, no general LOST spoilers. As this is the Jate spot and not everyone follows all the spoilers. I only follow the Jate/triangle related items.

Anyway to start off, how about this press release for episode 5x15 "Follow the Leader"

JACK AND KATE FAIL TO AGREE ON THE BEST DIRECTION TO TAKE TO SAVE THEIR FELLOW ISLAND SURVIVORS, AND SAWYER AND JULIET COME UNDER SCRUTINY FROM THE DHARMA INITIATIVE

Jack and Kate find themselves at odds over the direction to take to save their fellow island survivors, Locke further solidifies his stance as leader of "The Others," and Sawyer and Juliet come under scrutiny from the Dharma Initiative.

Written by Paul Zbyszewski & Elizabeth Sarnoff
Directed by Stephen Williams

link

What do you guys make of this? I'm not too sure. :/ I'm certainly not pleased about it. Hmmmmmm. Jack and Kate have always supported each other up in these situations, they've always had each others back. Practically the only consistant thing on the show is team Jate, and J/Ks bond through that, so to break that up, well it makes me kind of sad. I hope it's only a temporary thing and Jack isn't painted out to be an ass or anything.

I see haters jumping all over this. :/

Anyway post away your Jate/triangle related spoilers! :)
last edited on Mar 19, 2009 at 11:31PM

Jack and Kate 18 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua frsbg said…
A wedding on LOst???!!! I hope it is Jate!!! <3
link
hơn một năm qua white_rose said…
heart
OMG I really hope it's JAAAATE!!!
hơn một năm qua velvet_fox said…
laugh
Jate together in the promo for the 100th episode! We're going to get new scenes FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!
link

And blow me down if JK get married in the finale I WILL die!
kiss
Jate promo pics for 5x15!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD
link
I'm expecting a lot of J/K interaction if they make the promo pics! And treking through the jungle too! Almost like old the old times of seasons 1&2.
hơn một năm qua frsbg said…
Thanks VF!! WEEE! I'm so happy! I miss Jate scenes so much!
hơn một năm qua Emm_xD said…
heart
:O OMFG! YAAAAAY! Thanks for posting VF
SEASON 6 JATE SPOILERS SO FAR.

Posting cos OMG we actually have JATE related SPOILERS!!! \0/

Inside the terminal, Kate (Evangeline Lilly) was in the handcuffed custody of The Marshall (Fredric Lehne). Meanwhile, Jack (Matthew Fox) emerges, passing a passport station, and appears to head for the exit… but then turns back.
link

I can now reveal the title of Episode 6.03 as "What Kate Does"
link

LOL Jack perhaps? Come on now THAT has to be a Jatey episode, it's got to be with that title, it's too much of an intentional throwback to "What Kate Did". God I can't wait! :D

And of course Matt and Evi pic in Jate Pilot clothes:
 [b]SEASON 6 JATE SPOILERS SO FAR. [/b] Posting cos OMG we actually have JATE related SPOILERS!!! \0/
Ohhh I AM SO EXCITED!
Seriously, I can't contain it xD

I pretty much DIED when I saw the episode title is gonna be "What Kate Does". That's gotta be a hint towards a Jate episode!

I wonder why Jack turns back though? Hmm. And we still have 4 months to find out. :/
hơn một năm qua Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I can't believe we have to wait another four months, who came up with the stoopid idea of January? Pffffft. Now I am going to have to debate why he turns back.Emms, next time on msn, ask me for my theory =D
yaaay!! great pic and great title too!! I can't wait till s6 :DD
really why would he turn back ???!!
hơn một năm qua marissa said…
I am so excited.

My theory: Jack heads toward the exit, then crosses Kate's path, either remembers her, or "senses something about her", and turns back...

I'm probably way off though :P
laugh
Maybe so marrisa! It'd be awesome if it happened! :)

Wonder if Jack is going to bust Kate out of the Marshals clutches? That's be hilarious, Jate would be Bonnie and Clyde, though hopefully with a happier ending!
lmao Lauren!

Or, even better, he could use one of those awesome Guava grenades! xD
yeh Emm Guava would make an excelent weapon :D
link

jsdfkhdxckjvm!!!!!!!! IT's HAPPENING.

*DIES DIES DIES*
hơn một năm qua marissa said…
This is going to be epic.
(I hope!)
laugh
LMAO SKristen is still deluded:

"NoMoreMrsNiceGuy: Okay, this may or may not be Sawyer news, but I hear that Ms Kate Austen WILL lock lips with someone in the new season! Place your bets now."
link

PUH-lease. We know it's Jack. \0/
yes indead we know!! It's defintly Jack :DD