Invader Zim hàng đầu, đầu trang 5 THINGS WHY INVADER ZIM WAS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!

CANY1 posted on Nov 13, 2010 at 04:31PM
1. PARENTS DIDN'T LIKE INVADER ZIM THEY THOUGHT IT WAS TOO DARK AND VIOLENT 2.IT WASN'T FOR THE RIGHT AGE GROUP IT WAS FOR 9 AND12 YEAR OLDS BUT BUT LIKED AND WATCHED BY ADULTS AND TEENAGERS 3. KNOWN MOST OF ALL BLOODY GIR IT WAS HIDDEN IN EPISODES MORE CLEAR IN MORTOS THE SOUL STEALER 4. NICKOLOADEN KEPT JHOHEN VASQUEZ TO ADD CHANGES HE GOT TIRED AND QUIT 5. IT WASN'T GETTING HIGH RATES FROM 9 AND 12 YEAR OLDS FACTS NICK REPLACED INVADER ZIM WITH SPONGEBOB WHICH IS GETTING HIGH RATES FROM GAYS TO CHILDREN TO TEENS TO ADULTS I'M NOT SURE IF IT WAS SPONGEBOBS FAULT BUT DON'T GIVE UP INVADER ZIM IS ON NICKTOONS

Invader Zim 50 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ashadoll said…
sick
you can still wacht it on nicktoons you can also make your own you know operation head pigeon is tryiing to get 5000 fans so they can make it agian
hơn một năm qua CANY1 said…
surprise
WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THAT
hơn một năm qua Friendlykid1 said…
smile
i want to see new episodes of invader zim if other wacky shows are like gettin high rates. good thing i have nicktoons!!!
meh
YEA GOOD BUT IF YOU HAVE DISH THAN TOO BAD
hơn một năm qua avatar2012 said…
3 and 4 are wrong. jhonen didnt exactly like nick changing everything but he could deal with it. he even thought some of the changes were good like in game slave 2 aat the end (the fate of iggins:life or death. look it up people.) and number 3 people didnt really give a shit. Nick didnt see the bloody girs until after the dvd sales.
angry
SHUTUP I TRIED OKAY!!!!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AVATAR 2012 THAT'S COLD
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua WhatTheDuck said…
Chill out. Avatar has a point. Anyways, I have Dish and I get Nicktoons Network and I watch Invader Zim on my TV all the time...
smirk
OH OKAY I'M STILL MAD AT AVATAR!!!!!! THANKS WHAT THE DUCK TELLING ME THAT DISH CAN HAVE INVADER ZIM
hơn một năm qua Zimgaz said…
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING IN CAPS?
okay
hơn một năm qua CorruptedDefect said…
Why bring IZ back? Sure it was an awesome show and I still miss it, but if IZ were to come back, Jhonen said he would never work with Nick again and many of the writers wouldn't be there. IZ would never be the same.

I'd rather have a good, canceled show than a horrible show that's not canceled.

I'm apologize in advanced if I offend you.
no that's okay
hơn một năm qua Snerkie said…
avatar2012 is correct though. #3 is incorrect, it was in no way one of the reasons Nickelodeon cancelled Invader Zim. Also...it was CANCELLED, so no "Jhonen quit" no just plain and simple cancelled.

Oh and gays watch Invader Zim too...

Invader Zim ended at a good point. If it dragged out it wouldn't even have half the cult following it has today. A lot of shows can go on for season after season but that doesn't mean it'll kepp the same great consitency, a lot get worse as time goes on.

Also it wasn't the fault of Spongebob coming onto the scene. They could have easily squeezed that in with everything else like they do now. A great way to live the Invader Zim memories and everything is just buy the DVD's, too simple.
hơn một năm qua Longrange said…
hmmm
CorruptedDefect said:
CorruptedDefect said:
Why bring IZ back? Sure it was an awesome show and I still miss it, but if IZ were to come back, Jhonen said he would never work with Nick again and many of the writers wouldn't be there. IZ would never be the same.

I'd rather have a good, canceled show than a horrible show that's not canceled.

I'm apologize in advanced if I offend you.

me: ok guys read jhonens blog: "//www.questionsleep.com/mindspill/&q­uot­; he says he would like to make zim again.
meh
..... I know #3 incorrect cause I just found out so stop complaining about it okay i apologize if I offend you
hơn một năm qua monkeyrockla said…
crying
IM SO SAD CAUSE I DONT HAVE THAT SHOW
hơn một năm qua monkeyrockla said…
rainy
And I agree WITH AVITAR but it gets me mad that the maker putt bloody gir in it
hơn một năm qua DMhello said…
i watch iz all the time cuz i got netflix :) also if they wouldnt have made dark harvest, hollween spactacualer of spookie doom, and the most horibale x mas ever they would have been fine
hơn một năm qua Gazlover said…
hmmm
dmhello is right you kniow those were kind of the most wrongest episodes so far and i liken invader zim but when iwas like13 i couldnt sleep after those episodes so YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

i stilln like it but those are like the most wrong est apisodes
hơn một năm qua loorofzadaa said…
if they made new episodes they would stink, plus spongebob is getting dark to have you seen the one where squidwards toe nailcomes off?
hơn một năm qua girlover911 said…
angry
cures u nick cures uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu­uuu seens i was 10 till a year i love iz
hơn một năm qua girweasleyfan42 said…
hmmm
NICKALODEON, y u no have heart?! That no blood...it pizza sauce!!! DUH! Jk I have NOOO IDEA
hơn một năm qua Mooseyfate12 said…
meh
No. Bloody Gir Was Discovered AFTER The Show Was Cancelled. He Was Going To Delete It But The Model Was Already Made, So They Put It In Anyway.
hơn một năm qua amypond00 said…
crying
It WAS pizza sauce! He ate pizza and then he went into his rare duty mode. Simple as that... BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!
hơn một năm qua BellaAndBubba said…
ACTUALLY..... Bloody GIR wasn't discovered by Nickelodeon until AFTER Invaader Zim was canceled.
hơn một năm qua BellaAndBubba said…
I don't want Invader Zim back unless Jhonen comes back with it. :/
hơn một năm qua Blue-Shinigami said…
As messed up as the series was, I wish they hadn't cancelled it. But being cancelled is still better than it continuing to be made but without Jhonen and others that worked on the show. I hear that there were 16 unfinished episodes (just with the voice recordings) that they had when it was cancelled. The voice recordings on youtube still I think, I can post the links if anybody is interested
hơn một năm qua invader-badray1 said…
rainy
alll of you huummaans dont know the real story, it didntgot shut down.. the show just stop becuz the damn nick said it was to rated if you understand... i check they website and look at the Ep's of why and i didnt like what i saw' they had the part when dib taken away zims PAK and let him die and a war about something but i dont remeber but i think Tak comes back to help they race and team up with zim to fight the aliens that try to take over they race and in the ending and i mean the ending of the invader zim Ep... dib got a ship and fly to zims alien race so call the mother ship or they're earth *well it seem they have something like earth* and dib kills every irken? and takes over they race.... i think it was f up but its true go to (INVADER zim website* when you in there check the E|'s and you see my view of why
hơn một năm qua invader-badray1 said…
EP's* .....
hơn một năm qua jax3636 said…
angry
MY GOD PEOPLE! JUST GET THE DVDS! IZ WILL NEVER COME BACK, AND IF IT DID, FOR MANY REASONS IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. just buy the dvds...there's only 3 of them...
hơn một năm qua KattyOst said…
I hate you! Why did you cancel it!!!!!!!!!!!
I will kill ya'
hơn một năm qua CartoonLuverx3 said…
surprise
Really??? ;0
hơn một năm qua girsmurf22 said…
okay seriously @CANY1 avatar has a big point,the show was NOT cancelled because of bloody GIR and jhonen DID NOT just quit and btw for all the peps who say that invader ZIM would never be the same,he still knows MANY of the writers so if invader ZIM was to come back YES IT WOULD BE THE SAME! jhonen actually says that he would love to work on invader ZIM again! and also you don't have to yell at him in caps just because you were wrong about some info! sory if i have offended anyone but thats the truth
hơn một năm qua BitemeIVampire said…
Gir is really Gur look pm Netflix i did.
hơn một năm qua RandomlyDefined said…
angry
J.V. DID make three episodes twisted, and dark like DMHello said. Makes sense since he made 'Johnny The Homicidal Maniac' which was Dark Humour and Graphic. I still want IZ back though. I just need Season 2 and I have the whole series.
hơn một năm qua femalebrony said…
You CAN wach it on nictoons ((which is great)) but sadly, you cant see newer episodes....
hơn một năm qua 90sfan said…
sad
I KNEW they were gonna say SOMETHING about SpongeBob.
hơn một năm qua darkinvader said…
it is not spongebob's fault the real reasson was bloody gir
hơn một năm qua squirrelpaw23 said…
i dont get nicktoons:(
hơn một năm qua Gir1014 said…
smile
Hello
hơn một năm qua girsmurf22 said…
heres what actually happend:

Look, Bloody Gir was not discovered until AFTER the show was first cancelled. Nickelodeon discovered that a few years later. Second of all, Jhonen did not quit, and it was in no way his fault that invader zim was cancelled. The cancellation was merely due to a low budget from cheap-ass nickelodeon, and the lack of ratings in season 2. Sure, some parents had complained, but it was not a reason that it had been cancelled, in fact it was never even really a problem, i mean it wasn't THAT dark. snd trust me, i know dark, i read Lenore and Johnny the homicidal maniac. So as i was saying, many of your reasons are absolutly wrong, and are just the ones the beginning fans hear about on the internet, and believe, until they learn the real truth from the wiser fans, who have been to invaderCON and etc.
hơn một năm qua zim_fangirl said…
meh
Spongebob was made WAY before Invader Zim.
hơn một năm qua PonyChan66 said…
Dear effing god, why do people even read this? It was partially incorrect, you insulted a person who corrected you (thank you, avatar2012)... and you wrote everything in caps lock. I'm sorry, that just looks stupid.
hơn một năm qua zimdibgazgir said…
angry
okay, i heard that they don't have room for it. but now they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANCEL STUPID SICOM!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua WellyJelly said…
smirk
Honestly, guys, it's like you don't even know about SoapyWaffles on YouTube.
hơn một năm qua Invader_Insane said…
Stupid sponge stupid parents ;A; stupid nick stupid stupid banana
hơn một năm qua LimblessHero said…
1. True.

2. True.

3. Bloody GIR wasn't discovered by Nickelodeon until after they decided to cancel it.

4. It's true that it did annoy him a bit, but as someone else pointed out he didn't really mind all that much.

5. Isn't this reason practically the same as the second one given?

Anyways, I'd rather the show stay dead despite the fact that I love it as they'll more than likely ruin it if it were to come back. Nearly every good show brought back - if not all - had been destroyed (ex. Family Guy and Spongebob). That, and Jhonen won't come back to it if it does pop up out of the grave.
hơn một năm qua BabyMew said…
sad
Bloody Gir was discover by Nicktoons AFTER The show was cancled! I read it on the Invader ZIM Wiki!!!!
hơn một năm qua Coryremole said…
This is funny
 This is funny
hơn một năm qua InvaderEleanor said…
heart
Zim is highly cute, dib is just high.