Imagination Random...CLICK IT. NOW!

skipperluvs posted on Dec 26, 2009 at 02:30AM
Well, You just post one random paragraph about ANYTHING. Make it as random as possible! If you do, You will receive a prop XD

Imagination 32 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Pk2956 said…
wink
Beneath the prejudiced footnote weds the acute tale. Imagination talks below a mob. The food prepares imagination. How will imagination cause the prose? The comprehensive toad butters the superb manager. Can imagination nickname dreams?
hơn một năm qua MadamOcta13 said…
Why is it that Darren Shan can write a beyond belief amazing book series (including characters, settings, stories, and twists), but he can't make a descent girlfriend for his main character? I mean, come on! At least if you make her tell him "I love you" at least have her mean it! Debbie Hemlock is the only thing in that whole series that is both stupid AND doesn't make sense!
hơn một năm qua TDIlover226 said…
All day long, why they were shopping at hot topic, Peter kept whining about his precious noodles. Homer, on the other hand, wasn't going to hear any of it. Around 5 PM, he buried Peter in the sales bin, and by the time he dug himself out, Homer and Owen were already eating hot dogs in the food court. Peter, now furious, rushed to the food court and dumped Owen's diet soda over Homer's head. Then he sat, and listened to Homer, barking about his 'Sticky butt' and Owen, whining about his Diet soda.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua GiveGroove said…
big smile
I'm listening to the most amazing music. We're going to be playing these songs in Band and I am SO excited. They sound incredible. I never knew video game theme songs could sound so powerful and intense. It's awesome. Along with other songs, I am one very happy Band Geek excited to be in Band :D
hơn một năm qua orangeturnip said…
big smile
Seye rof selppa fo riap a dna ekac fo niarb a evah i.this makes me very exited so i smiled.
hơn một năm qua DarktheCat56 said…
there once was a boy named pancakes...................Then he died.

hơn một năm qua ravenclawgirl5 said…
monkey
Monkeys are pretty cool. I like orangutans. I wish I was a monkey. What if the world "ends" in 2012? But really only the human race dies out? Will monkeys become the leaders of the world? Everything'd be so much better with intelligent monkeys as the top dogs (er . . monkeys). Yup. BANANA!
hơn một năm qua cici746454 said…
cool
(i really dont act like this)

im am totally awesome. im so awesome that i walk on your awesomeness. i eat your awesomeness for breakfast. people worship the ground i walk on. if you look up awesome in the dictionary you will see my face and a whole page of about how awesome i am. i get paychecks because im so awesome!but dont forget that im awesome!!!!!!!!!

(but im really not that cocky i just did a random thing lol)
hơn một năm qua ItComesToThis said…
we are writing big quarter-year test in Maths tommorow......................WOW, I could've picked more optimistic topic
hơn một năm qua sugarcane15 said…
big smile
waffles, we want them
hơn một năm qua sickla said…
1.bob met andy. andy said hi. bob said hi back. andy was never seen again,
2.once upon a time... the end.
hơn một năm qua CheekyCheese said…
Mario and Luigi sitting in a car. Are they naked yes they are!
hơn một năm qua Mel4ever said…
I said hi. She said hi. You said hi. He said hi. Everybody died.
hơn một năm qua Kowalski355 said…
laugh
..............................dddddddddddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­ddd­d once upon a time.. ther was this waffle, horse, and.... rabbit ( dun dun dunnn!) .. and the horse said: yumm a waffle!!! and started eating it. Then the rabbit said: GIVE ME THE WAFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so the horse ate it all!! So the rabbit... ran to get a new waffle... the end...
hơn một năm qua lollipenguin said…
cake
You know what really screams "random " is a platypus. I command someone to write a paragrgh about platypuses NOW. Or is it platypi... well whateva...AUGGHH! THEY GOT ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AH!
hơn một năm qua britishboy said…
i got to meet katy perry and i kissed her and then i passed out i woke up screaming like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh I WANT MY MOMMyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­Y and i do not know why
hơn một năm qua Odssey said…
worried
ok a couple days ago when it was super late i closed my eyes for one second and i imagined that i was getting chased by a wooden teddy bear that had a mo hawk, and drill bits for hands with the teeth like a wooden nut cracker( hahaha im really immature so thts funny to me)and an army jacket. it was the size of a chiwawa and started chasing me around going YAP!! YAP!!! YAP YAP YAP!!!!..........it scared me
hơn một năm qua POPclogger216 said…
Boredom is a horrible, infectious disease that affects us all. If you or a loved one show signs f boredom, like excessive sighing, grumbling around house, and loss of speech exept 'I'm bored', call 1-800-imb-ored. That's 1-800-imb-ored. hurry, before they pass out on the couch!

A Platypus paragraph for lollipenguin:
A platypus is a very eccentric creature. It has the schnozzle and feet of a duck, the spurs of a chicken, the fur of a bear, and the tail of a beaver. Did you know that Platypus are the only egg-laying mammals, besides the Echidna?? And, they are the only mammals with poison as a defense, I believe. I don't really know.
Ta-Da!

Did you know that you don't lose your mind? When you 'lose' your mind, the truth is that you've simply misplaced it. And, because it's your mind, you always remember where it was last misplaced. So, by 'losing' your mind a lot, and making a lot of mistakes, you make it so that you don't have anywhere to misplace it, thus ending the idiotic misakes.
This is a lesson in 8th grade logic. Learn it. Love it. Live it.
hơn một năm qua zeebem10 said…
Today I had a french fry that tasted like peanut butter and I did'nt eat anymore.Then I had waffle fries!!!they didnt taste like peanut butter and they tasted way better infact to make a peanut butter fry ill just get peanut butter and mix it with the fries!!!!!wait why would I do that?
hơn một năm qua amy36y said…
last night i saw a dude give birth was it a gay girl? NO! omg every thinks that guy will be having justin bieber baby BUT JUSTIN BIEBER SAID NO WAY! yippy i hate all this justin bieber baby stuff and peeps calling him gay! so the day is saved thanks to justin bieber! YAY OUR HEREO!
hơn một năm qua Winx1st said…
ONE DAY A BANANA WAS HUGGING AN APPLE THAT WAS COOKING IMAGINATION STEW FOR THEM TO EAT WITH A WATERMELLON . THE APPLE WAS CALLED LILLY AND THE BANANA WAS CALLED TOM . TOM AND LILLY WERE MARRIED AND BOTH WERE FRIENDS WITH A WATERMELLON CALLED LIZZIE . THEY HAD INVITED LIZZIE TO THEIR HOUSE FOR TEATIME AND LIZZIE SAID YES TO THE INVITE THEY GAVE HER . 1 HOUR LATER LIZZIE CAME IN AND THE STEW WAS READY . AFTER HAVING THE STEW FINISHED THEY ALL ATE ICECREAM . THE NEXT DAY LILLY DIED . TOM WAS UPSET . TOM DIED OF LONELINESS.LIZZIE ALSO DIED OF LONELINESS
hơn một năm qua lizza456 said…
big smile
Once upon a time, in a land far far far ffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away.............................. My dog ate my sister, a mermaid drowned, i crashed my dad's car and while that was happening i was reading The Spirit of Leadership by Miles Monroe.
hơn một năm qua CuteCuddly said…
laugh
Potatos. They're my spuddies. I have lots of spuddy buddies. And when we go nd play in the Amazon jungle, THEY ALL GO CANNIBAL AND EATED EACH OTHER UP!! so I have to get new spuddies for the next time.
hơn một năm qua luv_cupcake said…
cool
(>o.o)># i made u a waffle
but then i was like <(O.o)> im hungry
so then this was me (>*#*<)
and your waffle was gone
hơn một năm qua DetonatorXP said…
smile
I went to the ice-cream store and asked if they could give me a large pizza. They said no. I walked out and saw a man carrying a big pizza box, I went over and asked if he was going to eat it. he said no. I asked if I could have it. He said no. I walked off. I went in a pizza store and asked if I could have a big pizza. They said no. I asked them where everyone was getting pizza. They told me they were sold at the ice-cream shop.
hơn một năm qua Pace2Paicegurl said…
Ralph got told off for eating his cookie. He received two canes wherehurts the most and got a servere telling off. Then a fairy popped out of thin air and bit his head off. It was the Queen. Suddenly, a big shark dived out of 911 and ate everything in it's path.
THE END
hơn một năm qua dreamer369 said…
"Once upon a time there was a boy named Little Jimmy. Little Jimmy was playing outside in his garden and he saw a tiny rabbit. Jimmy asked the rabbit what was he doing there and the rabbit answered that he was here to kill little Jimmy and his family. Little Jimmy got scared, ran inside the house and told his mum about it. His mum than called a doctor and after that Little Jimmy got admitted to a psychiatrical hospital, because people don't believe in talking animals. Jimmy spend his whole life in the hospital where, at the end, he was mysteriously killed. They never did found the killer.

As for his family, they all died when their house was mysteriously burnt down. The cause of fire was also unknown.

So be warned. This rabbit does exist and he is out there hunting down little boys and girls just like Jimmy. He can be anywhere. He can be outside your window or even under your bed. Watching you. Waiting for the right moment to kill.

The End"

"Now wasn't that a nice good night story" said the father to his son as he finished telling the story.
"Daddy-"
"No no, no need to thank me, I know myself that I'm the best story teller there is."
"But Dad-"
"No no, no more stories today, now go to bed" the dad said as he was walking out the door.
"But-"
"Goodnight Jimmy" the dad said as he closed the door.

The Real End

Go Killer Rabbits >:D
hơn một năm qua Wotch-ya said…
I met something cute. I was gobsmacked when I saw this thing; my eyes melted and my mouth started to water. I watched him, as he started to multiply. I loved how his blackness stood out from the white. Soon, the multiplying stopped and I picked up the the document, that said "something cute" on the first page.
hơn một năm qua TotalDramaFan60 said…
Fluttershy stepped on fire than a princess came and said "i hate u!" and blew so hard and then Fluttershy died. TEH END
hơn một năm qua MattieWeasley said…
mischievous
Hello. My name is Bellatrix Lestrange. I am married to the Dark Lord Voldemort. (I call hime Voldy.) After our wedding we spent our honeymoon at starbucks. I skip the whole line. Voldy's all like "umm... Bella, you can't do that..." I turn around and politly tell him to shut up. I yell at the lady behind the counter, "You have any butterbeer?!?!?!?!?!" She stammers that she has a butterbeer frappichino. I glare at her then Voldy taps me on the back and says "umm... please calm down Bella." So i scream "I WILL NOT BE SCILENCED!!!!!!!" and everone looks at me like they've never seen a crazy death eater before. So then Voldy orderd some drinks and everone was happy. JK!!!!!!! After I screamed I killed everyone.
hơn một năm qua MattieWeasley said…
ok wheres mah prop
hơn một năm qua Geeky_chic_girl said…
I was expelled from school. It's a long story. You see, I acciendentaly kicked the ceileing. I was simply sitting my desk, doing my work like a responsible student. I began to tire, so, of course, I stared up at the ceiling. And as I examened those bumps and dots and imperfections that strange school celeing, I wondred, what would if feel like, to place my foot upon the celeing. So I simply stood atop my desk. "John," the teacher exclames, "What are doing atop your desk?" "Well, you see, teacher," I replied, remaining atop the desk, "I was simply wondering what it would be like to experience placing my foot on the celieng," I answered calmly. "John," said my teacher, "Please refrain from climbing on school desks." "Yes, ma'am." I told her as I readied myself to luanch of the desk, into the air, and onto the floor, so I may sit in my chair once again. Then, Bob started being rather humerous. And you know what I get like when I luagh. I began to sneeze. And which each sneeze, my leg lifted up and higher, until it was nearing my head like a ballerina. Then I acciendentaly placed my foot upon that celeing with such force it would appear I had kicked it. So now there is a footprint upon the celeing, and I could not prouder that the shoe that created that footprint was on my foot when the beuatiful incident occured.