Hugh & Lisa Hugh's new attitude toward Lisa since the Paley :-)

ItalianHuddy posted on Nov 17, 2009 at 11:49AM
Hi there!

Things have been pretty sluggish over here in the last 2 months and I can see why. It's been a long time since we got something to comment upon, though we should always bear in mind that 'no news is good news'! It's a platitude but it fits the bill when it comes to Huli! So I've made up my mind to kick us all out of our funk and bring this place back to life, it's high time!!

For starters I thought I might gather up in one new thread all the changes we've been picking up on Hugh since the Paley. Then I'll add something and you guys can go along if you feel to, KK? ;-) So here we go!

1. The Paley. Hugh bogged himself down in the odd-word rut b/c he was scared of being honest about what the shooting of the make out scene actually felt like and meant to him. Lisa resented his words though, he felt crummy for hurting her and tried to make it up to her by sharing in public those beautiful things about their sweet relationship off set. I think this move took Lisa by surprise cus you could see she was delighted :-) On the other hand, chances are somebody else was not pleased at all with that...and she probably dished it out on him afterwards.

2. TCA. Both Foxnews and TvGuide published something that put a smile on the Hulies' faces. What struck us the most about these bits is the way they were phrased along with the fact that this was the first time the tabloids brought their names up together for something that was not House related.

'HL and LE hanging out together at the Fox TCA bash etc'
'...then I found them under lock and key in a tent with their managers'.

3. The chat with Hugh. Here's what he said about Lisa:

--> LE is amazing. I saw a whole gaggle of women from some Tv-shows- the funny one, the sexy one, the stern one etc.- and I thought Lisa does all that every week on her own.

--> They can all make me laugh, they're a very funny bunch but Robert and Lisa especially.

--> LE makes me laugh a lot. I try to get her when the cameras aren't running.

--> Don't know about chemistry, but I just like RSL and LE so much- and all of them, come to that.

So not only did he say those things about Lisa, but he did that of his own will. He could have skipped the Lisa questions, instead he just picked those very of all the others .

4. The House premiere. We got those cozy pictures of Hugh and Lisa hugging each other in public and of Lisa holding his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder. Never seen that before...
Then he called her 'the impossibly glamorous Lisa Edelstein' when introducing the cast on to the stage. Ballsy Hugh!!!! :-P LOL We also learned from somebody who was there that they sticked together all the time...(reliable source) :-)

5. The NBC party. The day after the premiere we got that picture of them together at the party. It seems nobody else from the cast were there...and that was the first time we saw them together at a party, just the two of them.

6. The Emmys. Ok let's gloss over it haha. In spite of everything though, his body language was very revealing. He hadn't seen his wife for a long time but they looked totally estranged from each other. You might say he doesn't like that kind of events and the spotlight in general, still he's never that way when Lisa's around, so this must well count for something.
One more thing: in an interview Lisa used pretty much the same words Hugh'd used a while back to describe the make out scene.

Lisa: it was quite real though. That's all I can say.

Hugh: it felt real. (not sure about the exact words, anybody still got that interview?)

7. Hugh's interview to a French mag: he was asked how it felt like winning the Public Award for the Most Glam actor on TV and he said he'd have voted for Lisa too, but not for him. And then he added: 'Her glamour must have ripped off on me by working so much together'.
That was SUH-EEEEEEEET :-) And it adds up to 2! It means he must have picked up on her glamour and given it a lot of thought :-P

8. We learned he's trying to quit smoking, he'd like to take up yoga and that he got a new flashy car. Big changes...

9. The Leno show. At some point he brought up that movie where he cheated on his wife with that Audrey girl. Now, the reason why he did is that he was asked a specific question, still he could have refused to answer that as they know all the questions beforehand...but he didn't! Again ballsy dude!!

Hugh & Lisa 33 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ItalianHuddy said…
I think what we saw over the summer is all the more pivotal b/c it brought out Hugh's side in the Huli thing and thus allowed us to get the whole picture. Let me explain it better. Remember when we started off the Huli speculation back in May and opened up the main thread on this forum? We went through everything on tap ranging from videos to interviews to every bit we got hold of and well didn't we used to beef all the time about the fact that Lisa was the only one gushing about Hugh and exposing herself no matter what? We'd go on about how obvious it was that Lisa had feelings for Hugh and how she made no bones about it. Unfortunately, that's also what provided the Hamerons with extra grist for their venomous mill and allowed them to throw their bashing party. But anyway, I remember it'd tick us off that Hugh only reciprocated with his body language, of which he was probably even unaware; but never once would he go out there and say something nice about Lisa not work related. We'd say that the reason for it had to be his wife which totally makes sense.

As far as I recall there's just 2 times where Hugh lowered his guard and allowed himself to spend a few words for his friend (cus we know if nothing else they always shared a great friendship).

--> At the panel for the LA Times (Spring 2008?): he was asked about the shooting of the strip scene and he recalled how he got worried on Lisa's behalf when he first read the script, but then he added that he shouldn't have since she happens to be like a lion, fearless...
--> In an interview to a French mag last Feb: he was asked how on earth he'd managed to remain impassive at Lisa stripping her clothes off and wiggling her hips before him and he blurted: 'And who told you I remained impassive??'.

This was all good of course b/c anyway it showed admiration for Lisa as a person and...well appreciation, let's put it this way LOL, of her wiggling job LOL.
However, if we compare it to the way he's been acting recently I gotta say there's no match.
Personally I've never questioned Hugh's feelings for Lisa b/c his body language always spoke volumes to me, but hearing him actually putting that into words is a totally different matter.
The man has been on a thoroughly different page since the Paley, both towards Lisa and as far as his own overall attitude is concerned. Now, since I don't believe people can do that overnight I gotta say something BIG must have happened. Until the Paley he didn't feel comfortable talking about Lisa in public, probably b/c he knew it'd piss 'somebody' off if he did. But now he's doing it and he's being kinda ballsy too!! It's almost as if he doesn't care anymore and is not afraid anymore to speak his mind and compliment Lisa. This led me to think something must have gone wrong with his marriage or else he wouldn't allow himself to go that far since he's never done it before. Do I make sense?

Let me just add one more thing on the change matter. I already talked with some of you privately about it but now I feel I can share this with everyone as it might help to understand better the whole thing about Hugh's changes. Some time ago someone here on FP said people never change, true. However there's more to it IMO. Our nature is half a result of our DNA and half a result of the environment, the latter encompassing both the socio-cultural background we grow up in and the people around us. Hugh is a fatalistic, morose fellow BY NATURE who's given to wallowing in his pessimism and he's bound to remain that way all through his life b/c this is what is imbedded in his DNA. Yet, we said human's nature is also influenced by the environment. Now, throughout his life Hugh has been surrounded by people who've done nothing but embitter his plight and exacerbate and corroborate his sulky nature. First his mom, then Jo; he's grown so accustomed to it that he's not even able to see that. But now something has changed. I believe Lisa was a big shake-up in his life, like a maelstrom. Little by little she made inroads into his pessimistic soul and managed to tweak it a bit. What I'm saying is that Lisa might be the environmental factor ... the new one and the positive one, unlike Jo. Got my point guys?

Ok this was lOOOOOOOng...just felt it right to say those things :-) you don't have to add anything if you don't want to, ok?
hơn một năm qua dutchgirl06 said…
smile
Well said! I totally agree with everything you've just said! And there's a change in his behaviour towards Lisa, or whenever he's around her. First he was really shy whenever he had a photoshoot with her or anything, and he's loosing up a bit. So maybe he's starting to realize what or who he wants around him. Although he couldn't avoid his family moving to LA someday...
hơn một năm qua karenpoland said…
big smile
WOW That was a long read.LOL
I agree with everything you've said..Something has changed since Paley or maybe just before.The looks they were giving each other during that Paley thing.haha..They were looking at each other like they were the only two up there on that stage.Poor Robert stuck in the middle.Even his(RSL)reactions got me thinking he knew something was going on..I don't know???
He has been talking about her way more than normal.It used to be just about work,now its much more...and the Chat thing.he didn't have to answer questions about her,but he still did..and whoever was in charge of that let the Lisa Loves You comment go through to him.LOL..
Then there's the party.First time Ive seen or heard of them going to a party together..and it did seem as though they were the only cast members to go.I could go on more,but Ive said enough .LOL
hơn một năm qua hughlisalove said…
Silz I'm impressed how you put together those all informations we've been collecting all along. I would like to add something but I can't 'cause I think you didn't skip nothing. If I'll came up with something you forgot, I'll post it here :-) I don't recall nothing you skiped though...

I agree that Hugh's attitude torward Lisa changed and all you posted just prove it. I love how he became more open about her in interviews. And that's true that Hugh changed in generall. It's obvious thet he's happier than few years ago. Nothing happen without good reason - Lisa probably isn't the only one reason of that change but one of major ones IMO.

I'm just glad that Hugh started to show how big affect has Lisa on him :-) I'm so optimistic about their future right now, that was good to remind those all good Huli moments :-)

hơn một năm qua huliana said…
@ItalianHuddy!!! WOW That was awsome!!! Great job to remind us that even when the past months has been so bored and empty, this has been a fantastic Huli year. I agree so much with all your points.
The only thing that come to my mind and I think you did not mention is that photoshoot he directed himself with Lisa as a queen and the beautty one in a bikini. The pics and vid we got from that PS were incredible! Hugh admiring Lisa and laughing so silly at her comments!! So relax and showing full devotion for the lady...That was also a big moment.
hơn một năm qua Belle0308 said…
You guys totally crack me up. I came to the Huli sight not that long ago and I didn't realize that there was a whole site for them. I really thought it was all just my imagination. My Mom saw them on something together and she doesn't even watch the show and she said, "I think they are in love in real life". I just laughed at her because I said he was married and I just didn't think so. Still...it kind of bothered me. Like I wondered. Then I saw some pictures of them, like the banner for this site even and I thought that they actually LOOKED at each other like more than friends. Now I read this stuff and who knows. I know if it were my husband, I would be VERY jealous.
Thank you to all of you guys! :-)
Huliana you're right! I left out that one...I'm gonna edit my post now and add it, thanks!
@belle: so you're a newbie...welcome on board! We've been anylizing every tiny detail since the end of May, but you should go to the main thread for that...that's partly why I made up my mind to add this new thread, I thought this way it might be easier to read since the main one only makes sense to us 'oldies' LOL. Only very few of us know everything that's been discussed over there, but for the other people it must be kinda hard to find their way through :-P This place has shot up in a few months and it's gaining new fans everyday. I'm so proud of what we've managed to create...there's a lot of us who put a lot of thought into this Huli thing and what we came up with is anything but baloney or fangirlish wishful thinking. We've been very accurate, that's all I can tell.
I also love how pretty much everybody who happen to see Hugh and Lisa's off screen interaction for the first time and don't know anything about Huli nor Huddy seem to come down to the same conclusion: 'those two? They're together!' LOL I think it's very revealing...their attitude hits you straight in the eye!
last edited hơn một năm qua
Oh shoot! It doesn't let me edit it...guess it's too long LOL I'm gonna add the other points here:

10. The photoshoot. Perfect interaction between the two, we saw Hugh doubling up with laughter at Lisa's quip. It's lovely how Lisa always puts a smile on his face and what a totally different person he is when she's around! They say laughter is the key to everlasting happiness and good health...I'd say he found his in Lisa! :-)
We also learned that he was the one to come up with the ideas for the photoshoot...so he was the one who wanted her in a bikini and he was the one who wanted her dressed like a queen, how sweet is that??

11. The behind the scenes. It provided us with further evidence of how Hugh loosen himself up with Lisa whenever the cameras aren't rolling...and how he plays along!!
hơn một năm qua Huddylove4ever said…
You read my mind and you write it wonderfully. I don't have much to say b/c you have already said it. How do you read my mind?
hơn một năm qua Gtalisa said…
Sil! you did it! very proud.
We've been talking about starting a new thread. Something that deserves attention and to get some really great feedback. Let's be serious with this one though, guys.
You know I back you up 100% with this one Sil. We've talked about it all LOL.
I agree.. it seems like we always made it like Lisa was the infatuated one. I think that's just because she's more open like that. She's more verbal and doesn't really have reasons to limit herself. But to see Hugh open up like he has, really is something.
I've talked about it with a couple people, and we all agree that the infatuation is very much on his end.
Let's keep this one real.
^ I'm liking your song. Keep singin'! lol <3333buddyboo.
Uhno. Don't argue LOL.
hơn một năm qua Ladyluck523 said…
@Sil - Excellent, excellent post Sil! Sorry I JUST saw this thread. I'm behind a couple of days. After all the recent horrible Huddy news and a lack of new Huli news it really picks up my mood to read this :)
There's not much to add since you included everything we've been analyzing all these months. I'll just say that there's no doubt that Lisa has been good for Hugh.
Also, the 80s dance from "Known Unknowns" seemed a bit Huli to me but I could be imagining things.
I can't wait for more to add to this list! :)
A convo. With honest words. Much was edited and taken out. But you get the idea.

A- remember how when S got on the other night we were talking about Huli sex?
Attention getter, whut haha
But I was telling you that I didn't want it to be just a fling
or about the pleasure...
I wanted it to be deeper or something..
I'll have to go back and reread exactly what I wrote...
But I wanted to know how you saw it...
B- kk!
A- And I love their attraction and friendship, but if all sex is to them is just pleasure....if that's what they see it as, only, and they want to have it with so many people then they have problems that they need serious help with.
Do you think it would just be about pleasure with them?
I think part of it would be, but not all of it...
it would be something deeper...
The first part I wrote...
Second you wrote...
Finish your thoughts, bb...
B- I said the "it would be something deeper" part?
A- yeah...
B- I agree with you about it being pleasure too. Especially the first time.
A- I didn't finish what I wrote...
so I'm making you finish!
because I knew what I thought...
the scattered pieces. I wanted to hear yours...
B- I feel like I can't think about it so well right now. Maybe after hearing you it'd help.
A- Okay, I think that that is part of what they make sex into. Most girls and guys see sex differently. But guys tend to make sex about pleasure only, unless it's with someone special....and girls emotionalize it.
I think that Hugh probably makes it about pleasure with the women he cheats with
mostly...
I don't know how Lisa characterizes it. because it's not normal for a girl to sleep around that indiscriminately and often...
because they emotionalize it...
but, I think that if they decide to have a go at it...
without getting help that Hugh can't see Lisa as much more than a great friend who's fun and hot and will be a good lay....
And she will do whatever she does in her mind to make it okay...
make it just fun or whatever...
The sex will be largely meaningless
Unless they do it not as an affair
but as part of a real relationship....
I think that's a basic outline of what I think...
Now, your turn...
B- I definitely like a lot of what you said. Actually, all.
A- I think too much about it...haha
But I really want what they have to have meaning...
B- Ok.. my thoughts..LOL
Well.. for some reason, I do think Hugh may see it as more than pleasure.
Mostly pleasure..
but there would definitely be something there
we all know how highly he thinks of her.
I don't think he could think of her as a simple lay
Maybe back in the day.. but it seems they've bonded and gotten so close. Not just on a basic friendship level.
They've shared personal things with each other, he goes to her for help when he needs it
To think she is probably the first person he goes to when in need of help..wow
so it's an emotional bond as well.
I think if anything, she is the one person to change his view of pleasure.
A- hmm...
B- Plus.. let's not forget the fact that he compares her to other women
that alone shows he holds her higher than he does any other.
once you start comparing one woman to others.. you basically have your perfect woman in mind.
A- I think you have a good point iwth the more than a simple lay thing...but I think you're also right that it will be mostly pleasure...
Almost everything I've read out there that I could get my hands on, said that guys see girls who sleep around a lot as
girls who were 'fun' and who they could sleep with because
they're not gonna turn down free sex, but who they could sleep with and not worry about.
But the women they wanted were the ones that hadn't slept around much at all...
A lot of guys that I read online and in books have said this over and over again...
They don't want to think of the woman they're going to settle down with as someone that's been used by a ton of different guys
they elaborated much more on this they want the relationship and the sex to be special for them...
and with Lisa, it wouldn't be...
unless she changed....
Same with Hugh...
But he's trying to be good now at least...as far as we know
and only because Jo threatened him and makes surprise visits...
but...
B- I don't think he's even looking to settle down with a woman though.
A- I'm sure you're right..
He's trying to make his marriage work it's on its last legs...
B- He's been settled down enough with Jo all these years..
A- And that's an issue with him..
he's like Lisa, he can't commit....
B- sooner or later they're gonna be tired of all the pleasure.. and they're gonna want love, commitment.
A- That is my hope...
A- They are both getting much older and they still have these issues...
so I think the changes are gonna come probably if ever...
soon...
because getting closer to the end is gonna make them shift their priorities.
I guess two people can change each other...
but I think more like people change because they feel they need to.
B- They have to usually have motivation.. a reason to change..
imo..
A- Totally agree...
Definitely...
So they have to get tired of the shallow life they're living
and long for something deeper...
and we can only hope that when that day comes it'll be with each other...
Like I said, she needs help...
and if Hugh knows this...
I'm just sayin..
unless he knew she had changed...
he wouldn't want to risk it...
wouldn't take her seriously as we want him to in that regard...
B- But I also feel he's kinda set on her.
She is his perfect woman besides the sex part.
A- I agree....From what I've seen...
She's beautiful and funny and fun and basically
what one lacks the other has in many ways...
B- I mean like I said before about him comparing her to other women..that's a pretty big deal.
A- Yes...
it is....
but there's still the fact that even if he did want her, and even if he did decide to be faithful...which would take some work and change on his part too. he'd still know that Lisa could get tired of him at any time and cheat on him at the drop of a hat...
B- true that..
A- You have to have trust in a healthy relationship....
Not just good companionship..
which I know they would have....
B- and for someone as insecure about success and failure as him..eesh.
A- So, so true..
I think their out of control promiscuity is based in insecurity...
B- I agree
A- They're alike in many ways and compliment each other...she can bring him up and he can smarten her up...
B- I think her getting older and still not having the perfect image of what a woman her age should have.. is her biggest issue.
A- Why?
B- Because it seems that's what she brings up most. How she doesn't agree with how people put pressure on women and how they should be. Married.. having kids..
A- She does bring it up a lot. But when you say she doesn't have the perfect image...what do you mean
B- what people consider to be the perfect image
she seems to think they think that means being married and having kids.
Plus maybe her Jewish background and family beliefs might have something to do with it
A- I think it does...
B- her siblings have families..
A- And maybe the people in question are her parents...
She has to have an inkling that what she's doing isn't healthy...
she has to...
And so I think part of her might be also comparing it and rationalizing her life choice away...
Saying she's gonna live her life the way she sees fit...
etc....
B- exactly..
She wants a successful relationship.. ya know she does.
people like her are who want it most but are just in denial
A- yes! You think?
They want it most?
B- I really do.. sometimes..
A- think she does...
B- because they have to fight harder for it..
what she's doing makes her feel alone I'm sure..
A- Ugh...why can't she just get some help..
I agree...She's a passing fling to men...
or she makes them one...
B- I also think that's why she and Hugh relate. They live alone..
A- I agree...totally
which is why I was saying up there...
but didn't finish..that Hugh has referred to Huddy and compared their lonliness a lot...
He seems to make it about them being alone and that's true of the characters..
but he speaks of it so much...
it reminds me of them as well in rl...
even though he speaking of Huddy...
B- I agree. And I also think that sometimes for actors to really understand the characters they play.. they always find something in them that most relates to the character..
A- It seems to resonate with him..I agree...
B- so obviously that sticks out to him..because he's familiar with it.
A- Agreed....
smile
I agree with everything that's been said above. Unfortunately I'm in a rush now so I don't have time to elaborate but I will as soon as I can! This post speaks the truth in many ways and it deserves to be addressed in more depht :-)
I'll be back!
hơn một năm qua Huddylove4ever said…
I agree with everything that was said except for the Lisa sleeping around all the time now. She said that she had slept with a lot of guys but I think that was back when she was younger and into the party scene. Now that she is older and more mature the seems to have really gotten her life together. She doesn't drink anymore or party all the time. She seems like she has changed her life around. Plus, she had said many times that she is like Cuddy and she isn't getting any. She has said it outright and she has suggested it.

I just really don't think that the problem has to do with Lisa's sex life IMO.
That convo was pretty good and I can agree with most everything.
But HL4E is right, she hasn't been seen with anyone in about a year. I don't think she's involved with anyone currently. Maybe now she's looking for someone who's right and she can be serious with instead of a boy toy.

Also, from what I've read, men need the sexual experience before they can emotionally bond. For women it's the opposite. They need the emotional bond before they'll have sex.
Ok I'm back! My turn now!

I strongly believe that sex between Hugh and Lisa would not be JUST pleasure. The bond they share is made of trust, support, fun and deep affection. They are amazingly in tune with each other and always have been ever since they got to know each other 5 years ago. What they share is beautiful and much rare. They're similar in so many ways and soulmates is the one word that springs to my mind when I think of them. I do believe there is at least one soulmate for each one of us in the world, just only a scant few are actually able to meet this person somewhere in their lives. Hugh and Lisa IMO are among these very few. The problem with them though is that they both happen to have issues which mainly point to one word: commitment. I've talked about it many times with the pals I'm closest to here and we all seem to be at one on this. But let me go deeper into it.

The way Hugh and Lisa act around each other very blatantly shows they like each other as more than friends and everybody seems to acknowledge that, be it Hulies or just random people who chance upon one of their videos and know nothing about them. At the same time the coldness and the lack of love feelings between Hugh and Jo is just as obvious. Truth be told it couldn't be otherwise: no matter how strong and well-founded a marriage/relationship is it can hardly survive distance. Actually it can hold out for a short time, but after that it is only bound to fall apart at the seams as distance eats away at it. In the beginning there might be a mishmash of sorrow, longing, guilt, regret but the more time passes by the more the couple grow apart and drift out of each other's lives until they become completely estranged. There's just no way Hugh's marriage might be in good health and while at first I'd feel sorry for it now I don't. People make their own choices and they have to be prepared to take the consequences of these. I'm mostly referring to Jo here, saying she can't complain nor pass the buck on him. As for Hugh I think in the beginning he used to feel crummy and take upon himself the whole burden of responsability for the failure of their marriage, but it seems he's doing better now. Harsh as it may seem, divorces happen all the time and the world has not and will not come to its end for that. What should be uppermost in a relationship is honesty. And respect. And most of the times the best way to keep that is for the couple to go their separate ways.

Now for all intents and purposes Hugh's marriage is anything but a charade, so why is he not getting a divorce? I've given it a lot of thought and I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't see it worth his while. He won't leave his comfort-zone unless he finds another one...

I do believe he and Lisa have something going, not saying a relationship, but they obviously share more than friendship. However, they're scared to go public about it, not so much because of the hassle it'd create as of how this might affect their relationship. They do care about each other which is why I say sex would be something very deep to them, more like making love, but just because of this, because of the truthfulness and depth of their feelings they don't want to endanger what they have. It's too important to them. And since they know each other's issues about commitment they don't want to go there and put their beautiful friendship on the line. They could not afford losing each other and that's what might happen if they went public.

Bottom line: either they calm the heck down LOL, cool off and set to sort out their issues or Huli will never see the light. But most of all they will never free themselves from their shackles and therefore never be truly happy.

I don't think the main obstacle there is Hugh not getting a divorce, rather he and Lisa not being willing to make the break and start afresh with their lives. It doesn't have to be together (even though that's what I hope for and wish them to), but that's the path they should follow.

Honestly I'm not much optimistic about it, yet not as pessimistic as I used to be and that's b/c of some things I've been noticing in the last few months. And some of them are one of the reasons which brought me to open this thread.

And yeah...Lisa is virtually THE WOMAN in his life...no doubt about it ;-)
Lisa doesn't have to be with anyone to have sex. It's been said quite a few times that she's a little promiscuous. The things said above are not AT ALL bashing her. We all admire her VERY much. She's amazing no matter what.
@NS: >3333 thanks! :-)
@Gab: ICAM.
Guys commoooonnn...!! I very much respect everybody's point of view so no prob about it ;-), but I'd suggest you not be delusional...that's all I'm gonna say *lol*. Nobody is bashing Lisa, actually if anything we're showing how much we care about her and hoping for her to uplift her life. She deserves so much more than what she's settling for now.
But deluding ourselves and putting blinkers on has no point IMO. But it's everyone's call in the end :-) just wanted to make sure you got our point there in bringing on this convo.
I'm no mindreader but I don't think Lisa is fully satisfied with her life either. You can tell from her interviews...whenever she's asked about settling down, finding the right guy and building a family of her own I have the feeling she puts on a mask. She says she doesn't care but she doesn't come across that way to me. What I think is that she's just very much disappointed and deluded by all the failures she's scored in her life. So she's built up a shell to protect herself and face the fact that her bio time is almost over and that chances are she'll never become a mother. It must be a hard one to swallow at times, therefore she tries to brush it off by saying she doesn't care. I think more than everything she's trying to convince herself and then of course hiding her innermost feelings from the press.
I really hope she can work out her issues...and the same goes for Hugh :-)
One more from Hugh to Lisa: he send her flowers and notes to show how much he cares about her work and her happines.
@NeveronSunday, where is the link?
hơn một năm qua HugeEgoSorry said…
Need French-to-English translators.. since you used a smiley at the end, I assume it's good news. thanks for the share! =)
hơn một năm qua Jeanne2M said…
If I have some time I could do it...link
link
No Huli inside, but it's funny...
We just put the entire thing through a translator hahaha. NOS did one part, I did the other. But we're interested in seeing what it really is so we could see how bad we messed it up LOL. Well.. how bad the TRANSLATOR messed it up.. ;)
hơn một năm qua Noeloe said…
XD it is really funny he talks about the risks of kissing and mentions the H1N1 flu XD

To bad there's no Huli inside and I have to go to school now, otherwise I would've translated it for you...
It's not Huli...he was asked how it felt like kissing FP and he said it was just a camera kiss. Which is good anyway compared to what he said about the make out scene with Lisa 'it was real enough'...;-)
Ha, finally, another something to smile about... =) I love the idea that he considered it as just a camera kiss.. I don't even think he used his tongue that time...
It's not much but it is nice to see they were different for him. It was more "real" to him when it came to LE.

@HES - LOL! As I've said before...I love a place where we can talk about HL's tongue! ;)
Because it is real, at least for me, as a viewer. No matter how many times I watch the Huddy kiss in UMS, I always fall on the idea that it's a HuLi.

They didn't actually kiss while they're doing the deed. Well, they did but it's only brushing off the lips or plain smack.
hơn một năm qua pure_rebellion said…
cool
'and of Lisa holding his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder. Never seen that before..' Woahhh, when was that can anyone give me a link to that photo?

Also I love your icon IH!!!
You said Hugh smokes? REALLY.
WHAT?!?!
smile
@P_R, yup Hugh smokes but not to worry b/c as far as we know he's into the idea of quitting and even thinking of doing some Yoga.. =)
hơn một năm qua pure_rebellion said…
laugh
OMG, how did I not know that, I mean, Hugh smoking is like 0_0 he just doesn't seem like that type of person, lets hope he stops xD
Thanks for the answer HES