Lâu đài của Howl Howl's hair

deathnote posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 10:56PM
Ok, me and my friend have been in this fight because she says that Howl looked better with blond hair....I say that he looks WWWAAAAYYYYY better with black. I just want to see if I was wrong, So what you think?

Lâu đài của Howl 13 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua shortynme said…
Black all the way. I'm partial to tall dark and brooding! lol
hơn một năm qua deathnote said…
HAh...so I was right!
hơn một năm qua Thekirby801 said…
laugh
Yeah he looks so much better with black hair
hơn một năm qua moodystuff449 said…
wink
Black is best! Sophie and Ms.Penstemmon (from the story) think so too.
hơn một năm qua soups said…
smile
I prefer his hair dark too.
big smile
Black, but before he cuts it. And Howl is supposed to have green eyes which complimented his black hair which is why Sophie and Ms.Penstemmon like it best.
hơn một năm qua Pitrocks14 said…
Am I the only one who chose blonde? Becuase I'm more girly and he looks more beautiful with the blonde hair. But on the other hand, he looked much too girly like maybe a five-year-old might think he's a girl. Blonde is mostly common with girls so black suits him better.
wink
I agree with you, blonde in the movie is better, but I still think that if he had kept it long and choppy and had green eyes he'd be really hot.
hơn một năm qua Sparky04 said…
Black looked etter, but in the ook his natural color was a mud brown...
hơn một năm qua katniss311 said…
cool
Black is like his au natural color in the movie, but I agree with Sparky - the books say brown, but its not necesarily his best color.
hơn một năm qua catintheclouds said…
I think he looks good with both
hơn một năm qua white_sparkey said…
big smile
I like Howl with black He did look good with blonde too but not as good as black.
what about his ginger hair lol!
cách đây 5 tháng lily_1975 said…
I think that Howls looks great with any hair color. So, I think that he looks cool with black or blonde hair color! In the movie he changed his hair color several times. Sometimes it was black, blonde, pink, or orange. All the colors all looked good on him, and he was very cool. So I don’t think any color is the best.