How to train your dragon rp How to train your dragon RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Jun 26, 2010 at 03:07PM
A lot of people have been hoping to start the RP soon,so I went ahead and made the actual RP.Now RP your brains out.

How to train your dragon rp 23 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua SuperFCGirl said…
laugh
where do we start? :D
hơn một năm qua dargox said…
( I'll kick this thing off )

Dargo and his dragon crimson: ~ flying around brek fast ~

Dargo: come on crimson girl let your wings rest on that clif

Crimson: ~ roars and lands on the clif that dargo stear her to ~
hơn một năm qua akeena said…
cynder: (hiding in shade looking at all the dragons)
Dargo: ok crimson r u ready to go home ~get back on crimson~

Crimson: ~roars and flys back to town~

( note crimson look like a night fury but with red wing and snout horn with black details race name is called darkscorn )
( okay )
Dargo and crimson: ~lands in town~
cynder: (watching them)
Dargo: ~get off and take off the saddle of crimson saying~ ok girl u can go play now I have to get work. ( note he work in the newly built dragon stayable as the stayable master and his job is to take care of dragons while their owner r gone. so he has alot on his plate. )

Crimson: ~roars happey like and flys off~
cynder: (watches her flying, is hiding in the shade)
blacktail: (walks up behind her, roars)
cynder: shhhhhhh blacktail
blacktail: sorry
( lol XD what the dragons that can talk! Oh my how will dargo react?)

Crimson: ~at her nest sleeping~ zzzzzz

Drago: ~at dragon stable, grabs a clip board off the wall and sits at his desk to check it~ hmm let see how many dragons r here today, ok 3 night fury and one is toothless , 2 ziplebacks, 50 tinyies, 5 gronkles, and 9 monsters. Dam I need hire people!
cynder: (flys down and keeps quiet, shes right next to drago)
big smile
Dargo: ~working and looks over to se cynder saying~ y hellow there and what type of dragon r u?
angry
cynder: (rours in his face angrily)
angry
Dargo: ( fall down in fear ) ow. Nice dragon please don't hurt me ok?

Crimson: ( hears cynder roar and come to aid dargo roaring at cynder ) ROOOAAARR!!
angry
cynder: (rours louder at the dragon) ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­R!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
angry
Crimson: ~lunge forware at cynder with her snout horn and roars even louder~ RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
cydner: (pushes her away from her, walks off)
hơn một năm qua Harpaw8 said…
Pearl and Midnight run up. midnight turns into shadow and scares crimson with a roar scarier then the night.
last edited hơn một năm qua
cynder: "easy midnight, i want this two to be alive"
hơn một năm qua carlie445 said…
( a bone napper appers in front of pearl and midnight. )
hơn một năm qua Gintora_Sama said…
Toothless from his ususual day with Hiccup needed sometime with some dragons and heads into the woods seeing the Bone Napper.
hơn một năm qua Nojida said…
A fire-like red dragon randomly appears out of nowhere and steals the clip board. He chews is a little and then burns it because it didn't like the taste. Then burns the chair as well XD Then leaves after taking some fish with him
last edited hơn một năm qua