Homestuck ZOMBIESTUCK ROLEPLAY!! (CLICK HERE HUMAN)

wolfy33 posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 05:44AM
Okie dokie! So basically all the homestuck characters are human (trolls, aliens etc) and they all live in a big city carrying out their daily lives when out of no where a sickness has spread global! Some say its the end of the world! Will you fight along side you friends and save the world??

Rules:
• You cant be Jack Noir, Davesprite, Jadesprite, Lord English, or any other characters i may disapprove of, only the characters i have listed, sorry.
• No super natural powers.. All the characters, including trolls aliens etc, are HUMAN so no horns and no powers.
• Be resonable with character strengths and weeknesses go by their ACTUAL PERSONALITYS please.
• yes you have to do the characters typing
• no sex....
• no killing people's characters without say so but if their character dies your allowed to pick a new one to role play as.
• you can't comeback to live once you dead and if a zombie bites you your a zombie so be reasonable with deaths if any!

You can be any Homestuck characters you want! You can be more then one character also so don't freak if you can't choose between Dave and Dirk lol let me know who your going to be and ill post it below! Enjoy~

CHARACTER LISTS
John
Rose
Jade
Dave

Jane
Jake: Davesprite_caw4
Roxy
Dirk: Wolfy33

Karkat: Davesprite_caw4
Aradia
Tavros: Davesprite_caw4
Sollux
Nepeta
Kanaya
Terezi
Vriskia: Wolfy33
Equius
Gamzee
Eridan
Feferi
 Okie dokie! So basically all the Homestuck characters are human (trolls, aliens etc) and they all liv
last edited on Jun 15, 2014 at 04:23AM

Homestuck 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua wolfy33 said…
((Ima start off feel free to join in when ever u like))

The dark shack was filled with moans of zombies outside, clawing on the walls like wild animals. A pile of can food was piled in the corner of the room. Vriska stands next to the boarded door holding her sword. Warm Teal blood seeps through the bandages and down Terezi's arm. "8etter 8e lucky I saved your ass" Vriska boasts with a grim look of satisfaction in her eyes "a moment later you would've got 8itten" she smirks as Terezi looked at her. "1 D1DN'T N33D YOUR H3LP 1 W4S DO1NG F1N3 W1THOUT YOU" Terezi protested.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, a group of four young adults casually walk down the street with weapons at hand, a Sword, a Handgun, a Rifle, and a Spoon. "Jake are you low on ammunition?" Dirk looks back at his friend. "Not at all, i was prepared for this" Jake replied positively. "You Roxy?" Dirk continued. "Yeah I don't think I can hold out another Zombie attack like last one" she said sending a chill up her spin.
((Ima play some people for a second to get this rp roleing))
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Davesprite_caw4 said…
((Hey mind if I join you? ;) I'll be Jake, Karkat, and Tavros!))
((Welcome!!!! ^^ THANK U for joining }:D))
((No problem random babe ;) but I just joined fanpop so I'm still trying to figure this out lol))
((Nah it's ok lol as long as u can rp I think we'll be fine ^^))
((Alright then ;) btw I think I'll be Sollux temporarily))

"uh vrISKA I THINK YOU SHOULD, LEAVE HER ALONE" Tavros nervously stands agents Vriskas crud behavior to Terezi. Tavros and Terezi aren't super close friends but he still felt Vriska needs to be stopped, even if he is afraid of her and doesn't usually stand up to her.
Sollux digs through the wires in power box hoping he can figure how to get the power on once again. He knew exactly what every wire was for and what it was connected to. "kk, hand me the wiire cliipers" Sollux held out his hand while the other is occupied with holding the wires inside the box. "WHAT THE F*** IS THAT" Karkat moves tools around in the tool box. Sollux pulled his head out of the box and looked a Karkat with pity then he looked at the tools "that one you have iin your hand, how do you not know what wiire cliipers are??" Solluz teased. Karkat looked at Sollux "THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR YOUR STUPID SHENANIGANS ASSWIPE"

Jake checks his guns once again just to make sure, it would last for a while but he was still a little worried. Roxy would be unarmed if another zombie attack came along. "Maybe this would be a good time to look for supplies" Jake suggested looking to Dirk walking next to him. Dirk was tensed up but nobody blames him even if Dirk was usually the calm brave one of the four of them besides Roxy but she hasn't had booze in a while so she's not as laid back as she usually is and Jane gets freaked out easy but she's a smart girl.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Davesprite_caw4 commented…
Wow lots of typing LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại we'll just say the humans trolls that are in the rp now are together in one building oh one thêm thing, does this rp take place in a rural area hoặc what? hơn một năm qua
wolfy33 commented…
Nah I think this rp should be in the city hơn một năm qua
Davesprite_caw4 commented…
Yeah alright :) hơn một năm qua
An evil grin appeared on Vriskas face "oh the loser finally takes a stand 8ravo, 8ravo" claps tauntingly and she looks down to Tavros, siting on the floor "u know u could never 8eat me 8ecause ur a useless weakling even with ur robolegs" Vriska snickered at him.

Dirk looked over at Jake "yeah ur right" Dirk could feel his heart pounding but he wasn't afraid, but worried. If anyone died, if Jake, Roxy, and Jane died it would be his fault he would be all alone with only the zombies to keep him company.
Tavros shutters at Vriskas harsh words and refuses to look her in the eyes. What could he do? Even if he had the courage to do anything, shed just find a way to put him down. "j-juST LEAVE HER ALONE VRISKA, SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING.." Hesitation filled his voice with weakness but he was still determined. Vriskas confidence puts him in situations where he becomes afraid of her and Vriskas power over Tavros comes from his complete lack of confidence.
Sollux looks at his friend and snickers at his comment "iits always a tiime for shenaniigans around me kk" Sollux elbowed Karkat playfully. Karkat looks at Sollux a bit confused "WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU WHEN YOU TALK IN F***ING RIDDLES" Karkat complains. Sollux looks at him "ii wasn't even talkiing iin riiddles.. just nevermiind! Hand me the cliipers my other hand iis gettiing tiired" Sollux demands and holds out his hand again.

Jake looks at Dirk and let out a heavy sigh. This whole zombie madness is going to drive everyone bonkers if not already. Jake and the group stop at an abandon shop. It appeared empty. Everyone looked inside the dark window.
((So sorry for the wait >_<))

Vriska smiles with a evil grin as she pretends to be affended "oh gosh im soooooooo scared! Hahaha!! How pathetic!!" Vriska laughed tauntingly. "Im only trying to toughen u up pupa and this is the thanks i get?!" She continues with the bulling tone of voice then snickers again.

Dirk draws his long bladed katana and looked inside the store for zombies. After takeing a good look they walk in. Dirk leads them into the run down shop. It was very dark inside due to the lack of electricity.