Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy WHAT IN THE NAME OF HUMMA KAVULA?!!!

DrJohnHWatson posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 10:36PM
Ok, has anyone else ACTUALlY WATCHED the special features for the movie? Especially the really deleted scenes. Cos' I did for the first time last night and all I could say was: WHAT IN THE NAME OF HUMMA KAVULA?!!! I knew they were gonna be outtakes but...I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!!! The volume on our tv wasn't on all the way when we were watching the first one :DO PANIC!!!, but I heard the BLEEP when Arthur was talking. I said WHAT!!! DID HE REALLY JUST CUSS ON CAMERA?!!! So we replayed it with the volume up and I managed to hear it all. "I'm Dent! ARTHUR DENT! DO PANIC!!! Mother-BLEEP-ass!!!" I COULD NOT SPEAK A FULL SENTENCE. I had a full out laugh attack. All I could say was "Oh my frickin' god!" over and over. And "I can't believe he just said that!" I really couldn't believe that I, ARTHUR DENT had cussed like that ON CAMERA. Well, technically it was Martin Freeman. I was in total shock. I was like not only did he cuss, but he didn't even say the British equivilent! He said THE AMERICAN cuss word! And he's British! I'm still in shock. I don't think I will ever be the same again. I mean yeah he said "Hell" a bunch of times in the movie, but so did Zooey Deschanel. And hell is used in The Bible, so it is NOTHING compared to the F-bomb! He says minor cuss words in "Sherlock" like "Damn" and "Bloody", which being British is actually normal. But other than that, I have NEVER heard him cuss like he did in "DO PANIC!!!". They bleeped it out, but you KNOW what he was trying to say. And IT KILLED ME. Oh yeah, and in "Arthur Escapes" does anyone know what was up with the puppy?

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy No các câu trả lời