Giải cứu thế giới Ideas: Giải cứu thế giới Awards vs. Imagine if...

sevendeadlysins posted on Jul 17, 2010 at 07:06PM
So, I notice whenever I come here, there hasn't been much happening, except some pick answering.

I've decided, in honor of this wonderful show - because I love and miss it - I was considering doing one of two things.

I did both of these in the Charmed spot, so if you hang out there often, maybe you've noticed.

1) Heroes Awards: In order to recognize all of the fabulous things that have happened in the past, and some not-so-fabulous. I really enjoyed putting together the awards, choosing categories, and observing the voting going on in the Charmed spot, so I thought it would be great to see the dynamics for Heroes.

2) Imagine If competition. I personally don't like doing this as much as I did the Charmed awards, but I thought it was a great way to keep things going, even if no one else was (which is rare in the Charmed spot, but maybe not as much here). It can go on for a long time to keep this club active - and as cheesy as it sounds, to keep Heroes alive, though it's no longer on the air.

So, I'd like to know what my fellow fans think. If you say "Wow, these both suck," then, I won't do them, unless other people are like "Wow! Number [insert 1 or 2 here] sounds like a lot of fun!" I would go with the majority. Or both. At the same time.

And if I get no response, sadness, but I won't do either.

Giải cứu thế giới No các câu trả lời