Giải cứu thế giới Heroes: Reborn Q&A with Tim Kring

WillowPolson posted on Feb 28, 2014 at 10:11PM
Hello all, I'm half of the fan relations team for Heroes Reborn and Tim Kring. Please ask any questions you would like passed along to Tim, and I'll do my best to get answers and post them here.

Giải cứu thế giới 13 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua RickersIsland said…
what's your relation with Tim Kring ? ** Because I've many questions about heros reborn ^^"
hơn một năm qua WillowPolson said…
Myself and one other are working on fan relations for the show (and, more specifically, Tim directly), which includes things like getting fan questions and concerns to him! He may not be able to answer them, because he might not have the information yet, or he may be prevented because of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) with NBC, but I can forward them along via email. I've known Tim for several years and am in direct contact with him via email, phone, and in person.
I'm jealous , you have lucky ;) (first, sorry for my english, i'm french.. i'm not strong in this language) So I start my questions, and before I want say : it's really nice to do that ;) many people asks if the original concept will be respected (ordinary people with extraordinary powers, personnaly i hope) or leave it with a new basis ? When the Actors's Casting begins ? An approximate release date ... rather late 2015 or early 2015 ?
And I can Ask others questions if you can/want ... so I hope you understand me. ^^"
last edited hơn một năm qua
I can answer that yes, the original concept of ordinary people with extraordinary abilities will be the same. There will be a new cast with as many guest appearances from the original cast members as possible. I don't have a release date, but I do know that he's currently working on a mini-series called Dig, filming now and through the end of summer, so he won't really be working on Heroes 100% until fall of this year. I can try and get more information on the air dates, and about international participation, which will hopefully be better this time. We know that was a big problem the last time, so we're really pushing for improved access for international fans.
It's a great new for me, thanks. I love this concept like everybody i think. And with the synopsis, Dig looks to me a good series. I'm excited to see it. and I trust in Tim Kring ;) But others questions : Robert Knepper has announced 'I would love to be apart of it', but do we really have the chance to see him on heroes reborn ? So, at this time it's impossible to know who of the original cast can appear (and others cast of course), exactly ? Because many of them have a full schedule.
I can request other at friends, if they have question in their turn ? I'm a founder of a small French heroes forum. ;)
Yep, no way to know who will be back. :) Sure, all questions are welcome! Any that I can't answer immediately I will pass on to Tim.
ok, really thank you, again and again. (and I made ​​a list, one friend help me for questions ahah )
1. Wendy & lisa will be back for song ?
2. A scenario of firsts episodes has already been written ? or no before the end of summer.
3. Heroes Reborn takes place after season 4 or rather new beginning?
4. What about Dynamite comic who wanted revive heroes with news comics ? will have the right to news comics books ?
5. And what about MSN who wanted revive Heroes with her Xbox platform ?
6. And sorry, I stalk you on twitter (lol). But you have had a conference call with Tim Kring ? What can you say about this, please ?
And I want say I'm absolutely admiring of your work. this is awesome. ^^
Ah, there's a lot that I can't answer there, either because I don't know or don't have permission. I'll forward them to Tim right now.

Regarding MSN/XBox, I don't know if there will still be tie-in or rebroadcast rights on that platform. MSN is a partner corporation to NBC/Universal. The main show itself will air on NBC network channels as before.

You found an older tweet, I see! I spoke with him last week also, and hope to speak to NBC PR this coming week (in fact, I'll email my contact there right now to try and firm up a time, thanks for the reminder). We're mostly just working on figuring out our communications chain and schedules, and what exactly my partner and I will be doing and for whom. We're making sure to mention key fan concerns and pass along questions such as the ones you've asked above (and hopefully get answers to them).

Thank you, and your English is very good! :)
again thank. I respect the NBC permission and I will be patient. ;)

For MSN, we were a bit lost, not really knowing who was going to diffuse what.
But I have another question, sorry, Heroes Reborn will pass again by a pilot ? I mean, the first episode will determine if the series will be broadcast or not?

De rien. You're welcome for the reminder ahah. It's a fantastic job, right ?

and I'm reassured for my English. Thank you. ^^
Heroes Reborn has a 13-episode short series order right now, with a complete story arc within the 13 episodes. If the response is good enough, NBC could order more episodes.

Usually a full season is 22-24 episodes (as with the original series), although that's been changing over the past few years, with more series' getting just 13 episodes per season, or even 6. But that's another topic. :)
yes, i know. And personnally, I think it's not bad just 13 episodes. ;) But I hope evidently more episodes for Heroes. ^^
hey, have you some news ? ;)

EDIT : I just found out that there would be a prequel to Heroes Reborn, you know something about it ? : ')
cool
I might...