Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs Chạng vạng 54807 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 54807

hơn một năm qua RealSunshine said…
953.relationships change in hp,while in Ts all is about the triangle betweent Edward-Bella-Jacob.
954.The connection between evil and good to hp Harry-Voldermort and in Twilight there isn't.
if people consider James,Laurent and later Victoria as a dangerous threat I back off
955.and just of the number of the books in hp,the details and events there,can't be compared with TS
smile
956.and just the fact that Harry isn't cute and people love him because of his inside,and people love Edward cause he's cute first and then because of his overprotecting feeling.
That's the best I can do.I hope I've helped xD
hơn một năm qua Hedwig11 said…
957. Charlie must be the worst police man on the face of the earth if he doesn't notice a creepy 100+ year old stalker breaking into his house routinely. The Aurors in Harry Potter on the other hand kick major death eater ass.
958. Harry Potter doesn't have cheesy sex scenes. In fact, (correct me if I'm wrong) I think the only time where it even mentions something that could be taken remotely sexual is when it mentions that Aberforth Dumbledore was arrested for practicing inappropriate charms on a goat. And come on, thats just funny :)
959. The vampires in Harry Potter have the opportunity to buy blood flavored loly-pops from Honeydukes :) Twilight could never be this cool
hơn một năm qua dina_ichigo93 said…
960. HP is not all about drama stuff and love it has an intresting story
961.Hp is an imaginative story,with things that are no real.
JKRowling has created a whole world,while Stephanie Meyer has googled on vamps and that recreated romeo and juliet and has mixed them all together
962.we have a tripple friendship between harry,hermione and ron.
and in Ts we have only Jacob with Bella,and that isn't a rel friendship,because there is love involved.
962.The creation of the order of the phoenix with adults and youngs to defeat the death eaters in Hp and in Ts there is only the cullen family who has a kind of an impact with the volturi
964. One word: Chargin

*shudders* never before have I seen one word used so many times in a single book (i.e. that wasn't a simple word essential to communication like "a" and "this".
last edited hơn một năm qua
963.In Hp,we actually have families,real ones,which are very connected emotionally with each other(I mean inside the family)....and there are strong feelings of love and caring and protection......while in Ts there is Bella and Charlie that don't usually share with each other,and the Cullens that the relationship between them is so weird,they pretend they all are a family and there is love love there.....For somebody who doesn't know anything about Twilight,it would think there's an incest GOD!
link

this made me chuckle :)

ack the next reason is 966
964.Just because of the fact that Twilight was compared to Harry Potter for his popularity....
965.people die in harry potter..........to help and support harry,while in Twilight Saga nobody dies to protect the love of bella and edward
RealSunshine, you're numbering is OFF!!!!!!!!
966.Rob Pat'z was famous because he had a role in Hp,that's why Stephanie Meyer changed her mind (because she wanted tom welling to be edward),because Rob starred in such an important movie as Hp is.
967.Did U ever cry in Ts(except of New Moon)
I cried when Sirius died,when Lupin and Tonks died,when Minerva screamed when she thought harry was dead,when Dumbledore died,when Harry kissed Jinny(or better Jinny kisses Harry) at DH.....when Ron left,when Draco was in pain,I cryed during all the DH book,especially for Snake :'((((((((((((((
RyanDawnset-40 commented…
Ginny. hơn một năm qua
What do U mean Hedwig?
my last comment was 969 I guess
My last comment was 969 I guess.Im sorry everybody
its ok :) it was just bugging me

thanks so much for fixing it!!!!
No worries,It's my fault Im soooooo sorry!
hơn một năm qua ParamorePotter said…
wink
970. Think of the movies! Twilight's are coming out every 9 months or so. That must mean that they put no effort into them. Wheras (sorry, I love the word whereas) the HP movies come out at least a year apart! And they turn out good.

971. S. Meyer doesn't get something about vampires: blood circulates in your body, so there is blood everywhere! How is it safe for vampires to go to school with humans!?

hơn một năm qua ms_hyde said…
twilight sucks big time..it only has rabid fans that's why it's a hit..
hơn một năm qua dobbyssocks said…
973. how harry lets ginny go to save her. how sweet

974. harry lets ginny fight
975. i get that bella has a whole in her cheast

976.when Victoria finely gets close to bella, what does she do she runs away
977. the fact that ron walks out on harry but saves him too, not one person is perfect in hp,

978. everyone is perfect in TS

979. sparkle?

980. the fact we are only 20 way from 1000
981. the breaking dawn amazing battle scene everyone stared at each other and then the voltire left. where was the fighting

982. ron vs. jake ron has a hot head, but a good heart. jake is hot and that about it
983. there is no buckbeak in TS
984. harry let voldemort kill him to save everyone. nothing like that happens in twilight

985. name some weak females in TS. then try that with hp
986. harry chooses horcruxes, not hallows

987. lupin

988. how hp is a not a mystery book but has mystery within

989. there is only one good charater in twiligt in my option, seth

990. there in not one character that is not useful in hp

991. jake and renessmee?

992. how xophinnes lovegood, plays a guy doing bad thing for a good reason

993. how petunia is not nice but still took harry in, showing she has love

994. sirius came first, jake second

995. we r only 5 away

996. harry trust

997. edward doesn't

998. bite me, really

999. harry potter will live forever

1000. because we finished

YES. LETS GO HP FAN WE DID IT
hơn một năm qua LilysLittleTwin said…
YES!!!! Now if anyone has anything else to add, feel free. Here:

1001. Can anyone make fun of Harry's name without sounding like a two year old?

The fact that there was no Voldemort just sucks so I'll add it again:

1002. NO VOLDEMORT!
Bunhead19 commented…
Some Twihard claimed that Harry Potter supported drug abuse because there is POT it the last name Potter hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua XDRoseLuvsHP said…
1003. Even The Clique books have more depth than Twilight.

1004. Not only did we hit 1000, we went over :)

1005. Twilight = Fad that will be forgotten in 5 years or so. Harry Potter = a book that will be remembered 100 years from now.
Bunhead19 commented…
Book? U mean world! hơn một năm qua
1006. I don't see what's so great about Edweird. He's hot...and? He's not even that hot. He freaks me out. Anyone else?

1007. Sure, Harry breaks up with Ginny for her safety, too. But he does it in a nice 'but you'll always have my heart' kind of way. While Edward says 'Bye.'

1008. I quote a Twitard: 'TWILIGHT SHOULD WIN GOD EDWARD AND BELLA ARE LIKE THE NEW ROMEO AND JULIET PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!' ...how old are you? Oh, don't forget: 'Iam sorry but Harry potter is little pplz writeing Harry Potter:2 Twilight:2' ...what?

1009. HP does not shove cheesy prose down your throats. 'And then the lion fell in love with the lamb'? I'm surprised that Bella wasn't rolling on the floor laughing.

1010. Can someone point out anything that isn't cool about flying green bolts of light that kill people?

1011. I caught myself several times feeling sorry for Voldemort.

1012. I LOVED all of the HP movies. I was falling asleep on Twilight.

1013. How is a whiney little Mary Sue more relatable than a teenager that deals with school, romance, unfair teachers (I love you anyways, Sev), plus there's a great save-the-world plot in there too.

1014. Twilight rots brain cells. For example: Carlizzle, Ezme, Eward, WTF? Even I know it's Carlisle, Esme (nice name, horrible character), and Edward! I've seen spellings like 'Harrie', too. 'HARRY' IS EVEN A REAL NAME!

1015. Do the math: simple plot=predictibility=boring.

1016. J.K. Rowling doesn't think her readers are stupid.

1017. Harry Potter isn't hard to relate to just because what he feels isn't shoved down your throats every five seconds.

(response to anonymus Twitard :'So Harry's 'the chossen one' too, huh? I never knew that.')
hơn một năm qua ShinyUmbreon97 said…
1018: No Sparkly Vampires

1019: REAL werewolves

1020: the fact that i couldn't read beyong New Moon

1021: the fact that we are over 1020
angry
1022. Severus Snape: he's that awesome.

1023. Bellatrix Lestrange: she's that awesome.

1024. Twilight is too happy. It makes me want to throw up.

1025. Because HP fans didn't invent a new language: Twitardian.

Okay, a twitard insulted RJL so now I'm super pissed off. Here's the quote: 'i slash you and dice you from behind cuz im a huge werewolf that kicked proffeser lupins ass' and it's a full moon so I'm even more pissed off. So this is what I propose. We meet at his house with all of our eggs. What do you think?
hơn một năm qua LoveDraco123 said…
cool
1026. The Volturi is just stupid. When some vampire breaks the law, they don't find out unless something big happens or someone runs off to tell them. Whereas the Ministry of Magic find out if an underage wizard performed magic in a minute's time. Much better government, don't you think?
1027. HP has fluff (see HBP) but it doesn't make it as cheesy as mouse poop.

1028. What about this? Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban...evaded Dementors...outwitted Ministry...killed by drapery. What the Potter? It's sad and awesome at the same time.

"A dream inspired me to write Twilight." - Stephenie Meyer
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" - Albus Dumbledore
Dumbledore has spoken.

If you can count hot guys as a reason, then we can too. Harry (he's not bad to look at), Ron (a lot of fangirls there), Draco, Sirius, Sev (Again, not bad to look at although it's more of the inside), Fred, George, etc.
1029. Quidditch or baseball? Baseball doesn't even deserve special capitilization. (P.S. Listening to 'Get Your Head in the Game' while watching Quidditch makes it awesome-er. GO TO YOUTUBE NOW! [Ah! CAPSLOCK rape!])

1030. Voldy could outfly James' superspeed any day.
131. The humor. I really do not see what is so funny about "Oh, you owe me a yellow porsche". Harry Potter humor, however, is clever and actually funny, not just pointless randomness.

132. Bellatrix is far scarier, crazier, more sadistic, and more awesome than Jane will ever be.
133. JK Rowling is not afraid to kill her characters.

134. JK Rowling has good morals.
135. Stephenie Meyer is so full of herself. She thinks she is better than William Shakespeare! She actually said she thinks her book is better than Romeo and Juliet. She also thinks she is more talented than Anne Rice, which really annoys me, considering the fact that Anne Rice supported her. How extremely and disgustingly egotistical of SMeyer.
hơn một năm qua Muffinator said…
1036. Harry Potter has the support of MLIA and Average Wizard.

1037. Voldemort just reeks of evil. Edward reeks of brand new celebrity perfume.

1038. Seeing as Twihards focus on looks, Draco Malfoy is so much better than Edward. He's real with his problems and the way he tries to cope with them. Oh, and everyone falls for the bad boy ;)

1039. Bella and Edward name their daughter, Renessmee, after their mothers who seem to be there to enjoy the party. Harry and Ginny name their son, Albus Severus, after two men who had done so much, had so much wisdom and their own surprising personal story.

1040. Apparently, J.K Rowling rewrote a chapter of one of the series 13 times because she didn't like it. I think Meyer should rewrite the entire "saga" but oh wait, no matter how many times she does it, it'll still be just as bad :)

1041. Team Edward? Team Jacob? No, Team Potter! :D we have wands to destroy sparkling vampires and pedo shapeshifters.
1042. How about this? Let's go fetch a Pigmy Puff from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes (remember, the cute, fluffy little pink and purple pets?) and put it up for a fight against Bella. I think we all know who will win this one.
1043. Harry could just transfigure Edweird into a banana and eat him. TALK ABOUT AWESOME ENDING.

1044. Sorry if I have more than half a brain and can use it for plots.

(Forget comparing Edward and Harry! How about Draco? They're both rich, hot, and think they're better than everyone else!) :D

[XDRoseluvsHP: HA! So true.] {It's my birthday! Yay!}
Potterrocks112 commented…
nah, turn him into a con chuột and mistake him for peter hơn một năm qua
Potterrocks112 commented…
hoặc turn him into a cupcake for Crabbe and Goyle, instead of being eaten, he'd be torn into pieces over a fight hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua LoveDraco123 said…
cool
Whoo! Yeah! Draco vs. Edward! :) I would LOVE that!
LilysLittleTwin, happy belated birthday! Mine was on the 30th. Go Sagittarians! :P
cake
(Archer pride!) Here's a rough sketch of Edward vs. Draco
Draco: Accio Edward! Crucio!
Ta Da!

I have a story on my account on Fanfiction.net. Someone (*cough pro-twilight cough*) read it and reviewed it. I warned them I would make fun of Pro-Twilighters. Here is the review:
'This sucked, everyone knows the people in twilight are better than harry potter and the vampires would just kill all the humans in a matter of seconds and where was jacob!?!?!?!?!' This is my response:

1. It did not suck. I told you not to read it.
2. No one can know what would happen. Because IT CAN'T.
3. Jacob was the big dog/wolf thing. Duh.

Is it just me or are they getting more stupid by the second?