Harry và Draco 400 những người hâm mộ Party

Liepe posted on Jun 15, 2011 at 09:22PM
Okay guys, like I've promised, I am going to throw a party for all of you for reaching 400 fans. And here it is!

The party is going to be held in the Room of Requirement.
The colours are peuple, black and white. No house colours! This is a nutural praty. I suck with decribing rooms, so I'll leave that up to you guys ;).

Anyone and everyone is invited. It's kinda like a Role Play, so you can be anyone you want. First come first severed! If someone has taken a certain HP character, then you can't have that person, unless you ask for a swap with the person who chose the character, makes sence?

You are alowed your own person. Just do a profile.

Profile Example:

Name:
House:
Year:
Friends:
Bio: [Perferably short, like just your background, like are you a muggle born, and stuff like that.]

Teachers are not really welcome, because that would just be weird, unless they are pollyjucied (Sorry if it is spelt wrong) as a sudent, then I guess that's okay...

HP characters that have died in the books or movies may come back to life. It'll be like they never died!

You may have up to five characters, one being the least, duh.

When you have made the person, or chosen a HP character, please put it into curly brackets {}, so I can put it up here so no one can use it aswell. EG: {I am using Harry Potter, okay}.

The party is under yours, and everyone else you decides to join, control. You can change the music, and random stuff like that.

When you just want to talk to and not your character, please put it into brackets (). Did that make snese?. EG: (Hey guys, what's happening so far?)

PLEASE KEEP IT PG13, OR T RATED!

That is all :P. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

CHARACTERS!
Liepe: Own character, Violet. Harry Potter. Blaise Zabini.
Ostepop: Draco Malfoy. Ron Weasly
 Okay guys, like I've promised, I am going to throw a party for all of bạn for reaching 400 fans. And
last edited on Sep 15, 2011 at 06:19PM

Harry và Draco 295 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 295

hơn một năm qua Liepe said…
big smile
(I'll strat!) {I am making up a character named Violet.}

Name: Violet
House: Slytherin
Year: 6
Friends: Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson's, Blaise Zabini, Fred and Gorege Weasly (:P).
Bio: Violet is a pure-blood, but she isn't very snotty about pure-blood being the best and all that. She's kind to very house (Even Hufflepuff's!). She likes to read fictional books and and has this strange (But she thinks it's a very brilliant and reasonable idea) that Harry and Draco are ment to be!

Violet walks into the Room of Requirement, looking around the place with intrest. Her pitch-black waist long hair was loose and shiny. She wore black skinny jeans and a sleeve-less light pink top. She sat on one of the couches, waiting for other people to arive.
hơn một năm qua Ostepop said…
Sorry if i forgets about this..
But im leaving for finland soon.
Sorry for bad english.

Name: Helena.
House: SlytherClaw..
Year:6
Friends: Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Fred and George Weasley and Cho Chang, Parvati Patil. (Violet???)
Bio: Pure-Blood but don't really care about it.
Have a very good feeling about Drarry c:
Short blond hair.

*Walks into the RoR.*
*Spots Violet*
*walks too Violet*
Hi.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Violet sees Helena.

"Hello. Welcome," She smiles sweetly at the girl.
Can i be Draco?
You are Harry?

Helena;
*Smiles back*
*Looks around*
Wow, this is awesome!
big smile
(Um, sure. If you want.)

Violet laughs, "Thank you. I hope some more people join us."
Helena;
Yeah.

Draco;
*Takes some butter in his hair*
T; Yeeeeeeh. Now Potter will like me :D
big smile
(Can I aslo be Blaise Zabini, pretty please :P)
big smile
Yepp :D

Draco;
Fuuuu YEAH.
laugh
Blaise raises an eye-brow at his best firend, "Why in Merlin's name, did you put butter in your hair." He goes up to draco and picks up a butter strand of hair before dropping it with a shack of his head.
Draco;
Well, what else?
*Takeing more butter in his hair*
big smile
Blaise looks at Draco as if he has grone another head.
"Mmmm, I don't know. Maybe something normal like gel?"
Draco;
*Thinks about that in a sec*
But, i forgot it at home.
I'll get mother to send it for me.
*Takes another handful butter and taking it slowly into his hair*
T; FUUUU YEAH!
*Looks at the clock*
AHMAGAD! We are late :o
wink
Blaise looks at the clock that is hanging on the wall in their dorms. It was a green clock with the words 'Slytherin Rules' written in silver. "I guess you're right. We should probley get going. Don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting." He pulled a buttery strand of Draco's hair before shaking his head and walking out of the room.
meh
Are they?

Draco;
*Looks sharply at his bestfrien*
T; HOW THE FUUUU DID HE KNOW!?
big smile
(Not sure, we'll see how it plays out, won't we ;) )

Blaise rolls his eyes at his friend. "Relax Draco,I was only joking. Your secret is safe, for now. Now come on, we're going to be late."
Draco;
*Walks whit Blaise to the RoR.*
Lalalalala
Blaise starts singing along with Draco.

Harry;

"Hey Ron, which one do you think I should wear? The red shirt with the black skinny jeans, or the same jeans but with a green shirt?" Harry holds up the two shirts so Ron can see.
Im Ron?

Ron;
*Looks at Harry's shirts*
Whu?
Where are you going?
(You can be if you want.)

"To the year 6 and 7 party of course.Where did you think I was going?" Harry looked at Ron with a raised eye-brow in question.
Ron;
WHAT!?
OMG i totaly missed it.
*looks at the shirts*
The green one is too Slytherin..
Harry looks at the green shirt then back at Ron, "Yeah so? It goes with my eyes." Harry batted his eyes prettily at Ron.
Ron;
T; and now he is caring about clothes.
Well, take the green then.
wink
Harry gave Ron a big grin, "Okay!" And started getting changed on the spot.
Ron;
*Gets up*
We go now?
(Can they be, like, when they return to Hogworts after You-Know-Who is good and gone? It'll make it easier to Role Play."

Harry nodds, "Yeah, we can go now. I wonder why Hermions studting while there is a party going on, I mean, Voldemort is dead now, we should celebrate." He grins at Ron.
Should i write like you?`
But im not good at it..

Ron starts walking out.
"she's always studying when somthing happens"
blush
(Lol, you can write however you want. I don't mind. Sometimes I want to write like you, it confuses me at times. So, pick however you want to write. If you think your better at writing like you did before, that's fine. I now figured out that when you use T; it means thought, sorry that it took me awhile to get that, I just never seen it before and I thought it was an emotion, like: :). Sorry about that ^^. And sorry for all the spelling mistakes you are finding. I went back when I was writing and found out I made a lot of mistakes. Sorry about that aswell. Sooo, I'll stop here with all my apologies.)

"Huh," said Harry, following Ron. They reached the Room of Requirement in no time. Harry walked in front of it 3 times, thinking of the party they were going to.
No problem, i also spell wrong ._.

Ron;
*Does the same thing as Harry.*
*Open his eyse*
blush
(So sorry that it took me so long to come back. It didn't tell me it up-dated. Dumb PC.)

A door that wasn't there before was now standing infront of them. Harry went forward and turned the door knob.
Ron;
*Following Harry*
*trololololololo*
Before Harry could enter they heard noises coming from the hallway.
Draco;
lalalalalaala.

Ron;
*Looks around*
What?
*Spots Draco and Blaise*
Blaise smirked when he saw Potter and Weasely.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" said Blaise, voice silkey smooth and still smirking.
Draco;
*Stares at Harry*
T; No, no, no Blaise please..

Ron;
*Da fuq*
big smile
"Coming to join the party as well, boys?" Blaise asked, a smirk still on his face.
Before Harry could reply, the door to the Room of Requirement opened and a girl a year younger then them pocked her head out. She gave a sigh of relief.
"Thank Merlin, I thought you guys will never come," said the girl, smiling and opening the door wider to let the four boys in.
Blaise turned his attention to the girl. "Why Violet, did you think we have forgetten about you?" said Blaise before striding into the room. Violet just smiled at Blaise's retreating back before looking at the others. She made a beckoning gesture then dissappeared into the room, leaving the door open for them.
Greehhh, i don't want to be Helena eny more.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­--
Draco;
erh..?
*Walks in after Blaise*

Ron;
*Looks at Harry*
Eh..?
(That's okay ^^. She can, like, have to go and comfort her best friend who has just been dumped, or something.)

Harry just shrugged and walked into the room.
Ron;
*Follows Harry like a boss*
*Dududdududuu*
wink
Violet turned to the people in the room and realised that she was the only girl out of four boys. This was going to be an intereasting night...
Draco;
*Looks at Harry*
*STARES*

Ron;
*dududdudududududu*
Harry glances nervously at Draco. 'Why is he staring at me like that?', Harry wonders to himself. He looked at Ron and saw a blank expresstion on his face. This was not good...
Draco;
*Looks away*
T; ups.

Ron;
*Ddudududu*
What?
Violet sighed. This was going no where. You could cut the tenstion that was in the room with a knife. She looked at the small group of people.
"Why don't we play Truth or Dare?" she suggested, smiling brightly and trying to sound encourging.
Ron;
Yeah, who starts?

Draco;
T; Please no..
Violet thought for bit, walking to one of the couches and sitting down. She waited for the ohers to join her, which Blaise did, sitting next to her. Harry also joined them on the opposite couch, dragging Ron with him. If he was going to play, then so is every body else.
"I'll start," said Violet. She looked for her first victum.
"Ron," she said, giving the red head a shark-like smile. "Truth or Dare?"
Ron;
Truth.

Draco;
*Sitting down next to Blaise.*
(My friend gave me the idea for the first truth since I can't think of one at the moment ;) tm jenna. (Credits, she saids.))
Violet tapped her fingure on her chin thoughtfully.
"So, how long have you been staring at Harry's ass in the showers, Ron?" she asked with a smirk.
Ron;
*Panic*
WHAT!?
I haven't!!!
Harry!!
*Stares at Harry*
Tell them!

Draco;
*Trying not to think about Harry's ass.*
Harry blinked at Ron, blushing. "No! I mean, why would he? Ron's straight. And we're best mates. Mates don't do those things. Right?"

Violet giggled. "Just a warm up. Sorry about that Ron," she smiled at Ron and gave him a wink. "Your turn, Ginger."
Ron;
Harry?
Truth or Dare?

Draco;
*Start to get bored*