Gravity Falls NON-OC Roleplay?

MortalAnonymous posted on Jan 09, 2013 at 08:09AM
Would anyone be interested in an RP that only used canon characters and settings? No OCs unless they're incidental characters with no real significance? Making up magical creatures and stuff to battle would be acceptable.

Gravity Falls 127 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 127

hơn một năm qua sparkles3 said…
By magickal creatures, do you mean that a witch would be ok?
MortalAnonymous commented…
Well sure. It counts as an episodic encounter. hơn một năm qua
sparkles3 commented…
awesome! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua poppyfire333 said…
Can I be Wendy?
Sure. = ) hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MortalAnonymous said…
smile
So, we've got a witch and a Wendy...I can be anyone else, if we want to start?
tongue
I'm cool to start. but can I be Dipper, too?
last edited hơn một năm qua
Sure, go ahead. I'll be your Mabel then. hơn một năm qua
Apologies for the long first post. It's just cuz it's setup:

It was a slow, muggy day at the Mystery Shack by all outwardly appearances, but inside, well, ok it was pretty much the same. There were no customers, so there was little for Wendy or Soos to do, and Stan was asleep at his desk grunting occasionally about money. So that left Mabel and Dipper to...

"Da d-da da-da, da d-da da-DA, da-d-d-da-da-da, da da DA..."

Mabel, at least, was making her own action soundtrack in an otherwise deadly silent house as she slithered across the living room carpet, somersaulted awkwardly and landed upside down against the wall. She continued making up a tune as she struggled to hop along the wall on her hands. Just outside the door to Stan's office, her face was starting to get very red and her "da"s became shaky and labored. She tried another hop, but tumbled over loudly and obviously in the doorway.

Stan didn't stir even slightly, but still Mabel jumped her way into a crouch and leapt into the store area as if she'd nearly been spotted. There she performed a slow, clumsy log roll across the open floor to behind the counter Wendy stood at. Covered in dust bunnies but not seeming to notice or care, Mabel reached up and began poking Wendy several times in the side.

"Wendy...psst! Wendy! I've got somethin' to shoooow yoooouuuu..!" she whispered in a sing-song she hoped was tantalizing.
Dipper watched her, half amused, half concerned. He had been about to ask if she was ok for the past five minutes, but was enjoying the show.
"Cool. What is it dude?" Wendy looked down the younger girl in full amusement at her little stunt with her boss.
Wendy tried to say covering up her mental distance to the rest of the room.
Dipper found himself staring at Wendy. 'Crap! I'm doing it again, aren't I? STOP STOP STOP!' He screamed in his head.
Wendy suddenly snapped out of it as she grabbed Dipper's hand running after Mabel as she quickly called" Hey Dip, come with us. Okay dude?" : )
Wendy stopped running for a minute and looked at Dipper. "Hey Dip. Are you okay?"
Mabel pouted from her spot on the floor. She swatted the dust bunnies away and sat up, patting an almost invisible rectangular lump under her sweater to make sure it was still fixed safely in place. Then she gripped the counter and squinted with distaste at the interrupting scene.
"Give me a minute Mabel. I promise we'll be there." She told Mabel as she looked back at Dipper" Dipper, dude, it's ok. You can tell me."
"No!" Mabel protested a bit more suddenly then she had intended. Still, she pointed and continued, "Dipper, you go away. Shoo, shoo, like a shoo-shoo train." She pulled on the chain of an invisible train whistle for emphasis.
"Ok Mabel, I'm coming. Sorry Dipper. Bye Dude." She called out to Dipper as she left the room with Mabel. "Well, what is it you wanted to show me Mabel?" Wendy said with her hands on her hips. "Oh. Ok. I'm sorry sometimes it's hard with siblings and attention. Trust me I should know I'm the oldest sibling of 3 other boys: Oliver, Tucker, and Jay Corduroy. I love them, but trust me it sucks. Anyways. What is it?"
Dipper sat in one of the aisles, dazed. Wendy had actually grabbed his hand. *cue pass out*
"Mabel did you hear that big thump. I'm gonna go check on Dipper. Ok? Just give a few seconds." Wendy told Mabel as she turned the corner and saw Dipper passed out on the floor. "Dipper! Are you ok?" Wendy called out as she shook him awake.
"Dipper...Dipper...Dipper." Wendy said in a sing-song voice before trying to nudge him again.
Mabel had been about to respond, but after Wendy immediately shifted her attention without giving her a chance, her brow furrowed. Tersely, she pivoted away from the others and exited the ajar front door silently, a pout on her lips and her hands possessively on the sweater lump.

"Fine, who needs Wendy?" Mabel said to no one as she walked away from the shack, sounding both angry and a little hurt, "I can have a girl's day out adventure by myself! It's not like my other friends have lives. It's not like I never get to hang out with Wendy...uuugh." She gave a heavy cleansing sigh, then continued on into the woods.
When he didn't wake up she brushed back his brown, soft curly bangs and kissed his forehead before getting a call from Robbie. " Mabel, I'm gonna be up on the ledge ok? I just got a call from Robbie." She called out to the preteen before climbing up the ladder. "Hey Ariel. So about tonight I've gotta go practice with the band so I'm not gonna be able to go to Look-Out Point anymore. Sorry." Wendy heard Robbie say on the other end of the line. "Robbie? Who the heck is Ariel?!" Wendy yelled over the receiver. "WENDY?!?!? Oh.... .um..... NOBODY" Robbie called out frantically. By that point, tears had started to well up in Wendy's green eyes. " I have a hard time believe that Robbie. This Ariel sounds like someone." "Oh no... You're not about to..." Robbie was cut-off as Wendy replied, "Yes, I am. I'm sorry Robbie, but I don't think I can do this anymore. Think about it this way, you can spend more time with Ariel and any OTHER girls you're using. We're through." And with that Wendy hung up and began to completely sob. After a while though, she just decided to change the bullseye on the totem pole to a picture of Robbie and throw pine cones at it. She went downstairs to ask Mabel and Dipper if she spend the night sleeping on the ledge. " Mabel? Dipper ? Can I spend the night sleeping on the ledge?"
Mabel was already gone. She couldn't hear a word because she'd marched deep into the woods, now determined to have fun even WITHOUT Wendy, and rather upset that she hadn't even noticed that SHE was upset about being ignored!

Finding a flat rock to sit on under a tree, Mabel glanced around as if to simultaneously see if someone was going to come by and join her, and to make sure no one saw her. Seeing no one, she looked down a bit glumly, but then pulled up her blue, sparkle-adorned sweater and took out...Dipper's book.

She smiled at it admiringly for a second before snapping it open and flipping through pages with blurring speed. "Nope, nope, boring, nope, done that, seen that, that's smelly, nope, nope, not cool enough-" She let out a loud, drawn-out gasp as her eyes fell on a certain page. She held it at arm's length and beamed before breaking into a dance with the book.

"Yes, yes, perfect, perfect, found a thing to do on a girl adventure...ect!" She sang as she danced. Then, giggling, she tucked the book under her arm and sped even further into the wooded territory.
When she didn't hear anyone reply, she dried her eyes and look around her to find Dipper still on the floor(she's need to check for a pulse later) and that Mabel was no where to be found then she turned to her right and saw the front door wide open. "Oh no, MABEL!!!!!" and with that Wendy ran off at lightning speed in hope that the young girl was safe and sound. "MABEL ANDREA PINES!!!!! MABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!? PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!" Yelled as she kept on running trying to find the 12 year old girl hoping for the best. Little did people know that Wendy once had a twin brother too, named Nash, but one day when he disappeared into the woods, he never came back home and nobody's seen him since.
Wendy realized that she couldn't find Mabel on her own so she went back to the shack looked at the sleeping Dipper and laughed at seeing that her lipstick had made a mark on forehead and picked him up before heading back out to find Mabel. "MABEL!!!!!!!!! SEVRAL TIMEZ IS AT THE SHACK!!!!!!! MABEL!!!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!"
Mabel had slowed to an awed stroll as she entered unfamiliar territory. This part of the woods had an eerie, bluish glow, and the further she went the more the source seemed to be coming from luminescent mushrooms. These mushrooms also seemed to get bigger the further Mabel went, and appeared to thrive in a rocky, hard environment most mushrooms would die in.

"Oooo!" Mabel stopped by a mushroom roughly her size and waved a hand over it, playing with the light it gave off. "I wonder if I'D glow if I ate it," she wondered, and was about to try a chunk when thoughts of Dipper and Wendy yelling at her that it could be poisonous ran through her head. She sighed and instead leaned against the fungus, saying, "Yup, that's what would happen if they were here, alright...I wonder if I should've tried harder." She pondered going back to see if it was too late to invite Wendy along and explain her neglected need to do so to Dipper.
As Wendy ran with Dipper on her back, she fell into a hole and saw Mabel standing near a bunch of blue-glowing mushrooms and heard Dipper stir for a minute before going back to sleep. "Mabel are you ok?" Wendy asked as she grabbed her hand. "What are you doing her. I'm sorry. I was distracted. Me and Robbie just broke up, but I can play with you now. Ok? Do you want to go back to the shack now? I don't need Mr. Pines firing me. Now do I? Come on" she told the you g girl as she put Dipper back on her back and grabbed Mabel's hand.
The brush rustling made Mabel's attention perk. "W-Wendy? Dipper?" As she was approached and Wendy spoke, Mabel's expression changed from shock, to confusion, to stubborn. Mabel looked to Dipper oddly before turning her attention to Wendy, taking back her hand. "What are YOU doing here?" she asked defiantly, "I just found this place! And no I don't want to go back; I want to go on an adventure! I was going to ask you to come because you like to do cool things with me and Dipper, but then you totally ignored me, and THEN brushed me off! Clearly you'd rather hang out with HIM. And what's wrong with him anyway?"

She panted a bit, cooling down.
"Look Mabel, I'm sorry. It's just that... that... that... I like spending time with both of you and I've been ignoring Dipper a lot lately and I wanted... To...hang...out...with him today... Because... Because... Because..." She stammered a bit as she began to blush. "Oh yeah and I don't know what's wrong with Dipper. I just found him on the floor like this when I went back to the gift shop. He's still unconscious, but he's breathing. Thank god. Mabel if you want we can tie Dipper to that tree over there and we can go on an adventure, just don't let Mr. Pines about it. Ok?" Wendy said.
"Ok. I'm just joking. We won't tie Dipper to that tree. He'll probably have to come with us, but we can still go on your adventure." Wendy said guilty that she had made Mabel feel that way.
Mabel's face shifted. "YOU'VE been ignoring HIM? I never get to do ANYthing with you. And I barely have friends, and I hardly ever get to have girl fun. I'm your friend, too. We should get to hang out, and not with me always being the third wheel." She nearly cracked a laugh at the joke about tying Dipper to a tree, though.
"Ok. You're right let's just drop him off at the Mystery Shack and then we can come back out here. I have something I need to tell you anyway, but you have to PROMISE not to tell ANYONE. AT ALL. Ok? Let's go" Wendy held out her hand to see if Mabel would take it this time.
Mabel's face was unread-ably blank for a moment, but then she smiled and took Wendy's hand in a shake, and then turned the shake into several customized gestures. "Deal!" she proclaimed.

She looked around as something seemingly occurred to her, "Only...do you remember the way out of here?"

She waited until Wendy just started to show registration of the panic situation before laughing, "Bwaaaaa, just kidding! I have a map in this book!" She showed Wendy the open book before heading out.
"Woah. Ok here's my next deal if I tell you my secret you have to tell me where you got that book." Wendy told Mabel. As she placed the still sleeping Dipper in Grunkle Stan's chair and left the shack.
"Hmm. I can sure try!" Mabel gave a confident swing of her arm. After all, she hadn't been the one to find the thing.

After they'd made it back and set Dipper down, Mabel paused and wondered as they walked away from the chair, "Should we get smelling salts or something? Splash him with water, slap him, yodel in his ear..?"
"Nah. I think we should let him sleep and if he wakes up, he might want to come with us and you're right, we need some girl time." Wendy said with an excited grin as she took Mabel's hand and ran outside. "Ok so you do you want me to tell you now or do you want to tell me or do you want to do that later. Any things fine with me, Mabel." Wendy said with her hands on her hips looking at Mabel in anticipation.
"Hmm," considered Mabel, hand to her chin, "Why don't you tell me WHILE we go back to the place with the cool mushrooms? Then I can tell you YOU about the book. And also what's supposed to be out there."
"Ok. Deal!" Wendy said as she fist-bumped Mabel's hand. Then she became really nervous and fridgety," Ok. I'll tell you, but you have to promise 3 things: you won't laugh at me or lecture me and especially DO NOT TELL ANYONE. Ok......." Wendy said as she took a big shakes breathe. "Thereasonihangoutwithdippermoreisiha­vea­cru­sho­nhi­m.&­quo­t; She looked back up at Mabel embarassed.
Mabel's hands flew to her cheeks, smooshing them comically. The book dropped to the ground. "Say whaaaaa?!"

Immediately she became a whirlwind of words. "Oh my gosh but you've been with Robbie like for weeks and you never even said anything and why would you even be with someone else if you didn't like him and wait I could've sworn you broke up with that guy before but never mind you like my brother it's completely ironic but I really shouldn't tell you why because I don't think it's my job but still I'm totally excited for you AAAAAAAAHH!"

She grabbed both of Wendy's hands and proceeded to swing her in awkward circles punctuated with springy jumps.
last edited hơn một năm qua
"Wahhhh!!!!" Wendy exclaimed as Mabel spun her around. "Ok. Let me explain before you guys came to Gravity Falls, Oregon me and Robbie had been on and off relationships back and forth and I was preparing for this to be the same way. I had a crush on your brother just a little after you guys got her, but I only agreed to go out with Robbie again because I thought that me and Dipper could never be together because I'm 15 and he's 12, but after a while I was just having enough of Robbie and your brother discovering that message in "Robbie's" song only made up my mind for me, but all our friends just expect us to be together so we decided to get back together, but I found out he was cheating on me and I finally had enough of our on-off relationships and broke up with him for good. And how is this ironic? Anyways, DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT tell Dipper! Ok? Please Mabel. Promise me you won't." Wendy said out of breathe looking a little nervous.
Mabel looked like she was suppressing something with great difficulty. "Gah," she grunted, "I can't TELL you why! It just wouldn't be right, and it conflicts with another promise! But I still promise YOU I won't tell Dipper. Cross my heart and needle in my eye, if I spill your secret then may I die." She accented her rhyme with appropriately gore-suggesting gestures.
"O...k... Enough gore for you? Anyway, it's ok. I don't care. I don't know what to do about it. I really want to tell him, but I'm just scared of making things awkward while you guys are here and you won't be here for much longer. What do you think?"
Mable placed a hand on Wendy's arm. "I think you'll regret it if you don't say something. Bottling gets you nowhere, and the only way you'll ever be able to move on, goodly or badly, is if you confess." She crossed her own arms and nodded to finalize. Then she noticed her arms were empty.

"Oh my gosh, the book!" She looked hurriedly to where she'd dropped it and dove anxiously to recover it. "Oh man, I am sooo glad this didn't go anywhere...Dipper would kill me worse than the Overlord of Promise-Breaking! Don't let me put it down again!"
"Ok, time for you to furfil your end of the bargain. What's up with that book?" Wendy asked with her arms crossed.
A sigh escaped Mabel. "Alright, but you can't tell Dipper I told you about THIS, either," she informed, "I kind of...borrowed it from him."

As they continued walking, she explained, "He told me he found it in a tree somewhere in one of these woodsy areas. Anyway, it's got tons of pictures and stuff about crazy magic monsters and supernatural phegnomi-numi-noom-inum." Mabel stumbled over the word 'phenomenon', but proceeded, "Remember when we got trapped in that convenience store? Stuff like that's kind of been happening to us all summer, and this book seems to know about everything. Ok, not like, it's ALIVE or anything, but it's like...an encyclopedia of spookiness."
"I knew there was something weird going on in Gravity Falls. I sometimes think that's how my twin brother, Nash, disappeared. Dipper's gonna have to catch up to a lot once he wakes up. Hey. Can I... Ummmm.... See the book for a second? I promise I won't drop it." Wendy asked giving Mabel a pout.
"Ummmm.... Never mind Mabel. I have to go home before my dad worries that about me and you don't wanna see that. Trust me. Ummmmm..... I'll come see you guys tomorrow." Wendy told Mabel as there was a voice in the background that sounded a lot like Manly Dan's calling," WENDY ALLISON CORDUROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And with that Wendy ran off towards her house.
Mabel was unsure. "Uh, well..." She stopped walking and clutched it. The dark, glowing section of the forest was within sight. "I probably shouldn't. I mean I shouldn't even have it. Buuuut...I guess nothing's stopping you from reading over my shoulder. Wink wink."
"Ok." *wink**wink*
"Oh wow. You dated a bunch of gnomes?" Wendy laughed before reading some more. " Hey Mabel? What does this mean?" Wendy asked pointing to the page with the words 'Trust No One' written on it.
"Ummmm.... Never mind Mabel. I have to go home before my dad worries that about me and you don't wanna see that. Trust me. Ummmmm..... I'll come see you guys tomorrow." Wendy told Mabel as there was a voice in the background that sounded a lot like Manly Dan's calling," WENDY ALLISON CORDUROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And with that Wendy ran off towards her house.