Gossip Girl Ed, Chace and Leighton interview

TriineA posted on Apr 29, 2008 at 08:03PM
Here is their TV Guide interviews:

Ed, Chace and Leighton were named as three of the sexiest TV Stars of 2008. Furthermore they're featured in the newest issue of TV Guide that should be on newsstands this week.

What Leighton said on the boys and Chace said on Leighton.

"Ed is just incredible. He's got that kind of bad boy edge to him, but he has a real soft side. I find him to be the most down to earth, cool and sweet guy. He gets into these funny moods where he's really silly. Ed's also in a band and he's great on stage. They played the other night, and I was yelling! He's really artistic and an amazing singer and dancer. He loves good rock, alternative music. He's introduced me to a lot of stuff that I really love now, like the Libertines and Babyshambles. Girls just follow him. I have a feeling Ed would do OK even if he wasn't on a TV Show." - Leighton Meester.

"What makes Leighton so attractive is that she's very confident. She's comfortable in her own skin and she's not trying to win anyone's approval, which is sexy. She's also really intelligent and has a great sense of humor. I feel like I have an odd sense of humor and she does, too. We're both kind of weirdos. When you're hanging out with her, you're free to do anything. She doesn't judge. Leighton was born in the wrong generation. She should have been born in the 70's because she's very free spirited. If people would be shocked by anything about her, it's how nice she is, how personable. And obviously, she's gorgeous." - Chace Crawford.

"Chace can appeal to pretty much anybody because he's so sweet and cultured. He has this kind of moral [center] - I think it's because he's from the South. He's a gentleman and he's also very fashionable. And he's fun to work with. Chace is really good at making different voices and quoting movies. He loves talking about football, but I could care less. He knows he's hot, but he's smart about it. He doesn't let it get to his head and I think that's really attractive." - Leighton Meester.

- Is it me or does it sound like Leighton likes Ed more? ;D

Gossip Girl 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
Yes, it does sound like she likes Ed more! Maybe I just see what I want to see, but she described him as "incredible". ^^
hơn một năm qua Shandiii said…
I thought that when I read it too! She seems more interested and excited when she's talking about Ed.

I wish they would have had Ed say something about Leighton...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua charlene17 said…
omg it's like she has a crush on him
like at this cute interview I saw, here's the link
link
hơn một năm qua Suenue said…
Love how Leighton adores Ed. She also said in a recent interview that he's her favorite actor to work with ... how cute. I'm sure he likes her too, maybe he has a crush on her and is too shy to say it!

hơn một năm qua Mouraki said…
Oh, how cute!!! I love how she speaks about him, I wish we could be able to see what Ed would say about Leighton!
Oh, tnx for the interview charlene, so cute!