Ghost Hunters Ghost Hunters International?

blcknwhtenred posted on Dec 28, 2007 at 04:31AM
Well, I was sitting down watching a rerun of the Paladin and Lullaby Lane tonight when I saw the commercials for "Ghost Hunters International". Of course I got excited, and hell, I still am. I love the show, and International investigations are great. I'm a little disappointed that Jason and Grant will not be apart of the International team from what I saw though. Here are the International team members:
Donna LaCroix,
Brian Harnois,
Robb Demarest,
Andy Andrews,
Barry Fitzgerald,
Shannon Sylvia.

This New Series is supposed to start early January. Still no word that I was able to find on when the original series new season would start back up.

Anyways, what are your alls thoughts?

Ghost Hunters 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Jen0802 said…
I have watched a few of the GHI episodes. I think the locations that they are hitting are awesome. However, i do feel that without Jason and Grant on scene, the other investigators are quicker to jump and say that the locations are haunted. But all in all, a great series.
hơn một năm qua Mcc1 said…
i dont think its as good as the original ghost hunters series and i was wondering does anyone know if you can buy the series in the shops so far i havent seen it around pls let me know if you know thx
hơn một năm qua slfreeman2 said…
I watch GHI but I enjoy the orginal best of all. Jason and Grant just have so much to offer. Maybe it is a case of just not wanting change so much but INCLUDING them in it once in a while.

Barry drives me nuts with all his high tech stuff......and then they jump on the haunted thing. Things can happen in pictures...not necessarily GHOSTLY! Andy does do a GREAt job of holding the GH reputation down though. HE is not easily swayed.