Ghost Hunters St Augustine Lighthouse

michaelee posted on Apr 29, 2009 at 07:01PM
i went too lighthouse on april 26 and went to the top. took 2 pics. still had pics too take. camera re wound itself. guide told me that has happen'ed to other people. it was great being their an being where ghost hunter's have been. guide spoke very highly of them.

Ghost Hunters 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Councilman said…
smirk
Want to do your own investigating start with two things a digital camera with tripod and digital recorder, with extra batteries for both. Oh yea and don't go long or with any girl who has the slightest fear of going. Then proceed to any cemetery that allows access at night and it wouldn't hurt to let the local police know what you are doing so they don't think you're a vandal or something worse. Then go and take pictures and turn on the recorder and ask a few questions but don't have conversations with whom ever you take except in connection with what your doing.
The tripod is to keep the images still and not be shakey because that hurts credibility.
Another thing to do might be to look up local haunting locations. Being from San Diego CA. I have been to the Whaley House a famously haunted place and seen some strange things inside. moving shadows and such. Sadly there were no digital cameras then and my friend and I screwed up and took girls. Big mistake their screaming frightened the ghosts off I'm sure.