Những người bạn Những người bạn TEAM-COMPETITION

Nicolas97 posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 08:05PM
OK , I thought that the one and only thing we don't have in fanpop is competitons with teams (we only take part alone so I thought that we could get divided in teams and let the competition start !! (this will propably fails but I am so bored now that it's the only thing I can do) We Can Get DIVIDED into teams by colors of our choice (blue-green-red or yellow) or else into numbers/letters of the time the team is formed ... you decide ... I would suggest that we divided in color-teams but whatever you want (my team could be teamGREEN or team1 or teamA)

every team must have up to 4 members but at least 2...
once the teams are ready we go into rounds , and the rounds are:

(each team will choose a character for the 1st round , for exampe ; yellowteam has joey , redteam has rachel , blueteam has phoebe and greenteam has ross...
ROUND 1 = FAVORITE MAIN CHARACTER (rachel-monica-phoebe-joey-chandler-ross)
ROUND 2 = FAVORITE MINOR CHARACTER (janice-gunther-jack-judy-emma-ben-carol-s­usa­n-m­ike­-ri­cha­rd)­
ROUND 3 = FAVORITE MAJOR COUPLE (RR-mondler-phike)
ROUND 4 = FAVORITE MINOR COUPLE
(joey/rachel,carol/susan ,frank/alice,ross/emily,chandler/janice,mo­nic­a/r­ich­ard­,ph­oeb­e/d­avi­d)
ROUND 5 = FAVORITE MAJOR FRIENDSHIP (rachel/monica , chandler/joey , phoebe/joey , chandler/ross , phoebe/ross , rachel/jchandler, monica/joey , )
ROUND 6 = FAVORITE MINOR FRIENDSHIP (rachel/joey , rachel/phoebe , ross/monica , ross/joey , monica/phoebe , phoebe/chandler , ross/rachel[as friends] , monica/chandler [as friends] ,
ROUND 7 = FAVORITE SHIP (ross/phoebe , phoebe/joey , monica/joey , rachel/chandler , phoebe/chandler)
ROUND 8 = FAVORITE GUEST (resse-christina-brad-george-julia-sean-br­uce­-su­san­-ro­bin w.-denise-danny-hugh-gary-ben-jean.claud-b­roo­ke)­
ROUND 9 = FAVORITE ACTOR (jen-cour-liz-matt-matt-david)
ROUND 10 = FAVORITE SEASON (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10)
ROUND 11 = FAVORITE GIRL (rach-mon-pheebs-janice-carol-susan-emma-u­rsu­lla­-ju­dy)­
ROUND 12 = FAVORITE BOY (joe-chan-ross-gunther-mike-richard-ben-fr­ank­-ja­ck)­
ROUND 13 = FAVORITE EPISODE (too many to suggest some)
ROUND 14 = CHARACTERS WE LOVE TO HATE (emily-paulo-barry-eddie-janine)
ROUND 15 = FAMILY (geller-green-tribbiani-buffay-bing families...)

ON EACH ROUND EVERY TEAM DECIDES HER CONTESTANT AND EVERY MEMBER GETS A JOB :
->one has to make a short fanfiction about the theme
->one has to make a short video about it [optional]
->one has to make a fanart about it
->one has to make 2 icons about it &
->one has to make an article stating the reasons why his choice is the best
at the end of the round the works will be posted in a pick and:

1st place in every field gives the team 10 points
2nd place gives the team 5 points
3rd place gives the team 2 points

the score will be kept by me and the end of the competition the team with the highest score wins :D (the prize will be agreed by everyone)

i know this sounds boring but if you just consider it , you should know that the
whole competition will not be rushy and you won't have f.e only a week for your job (: so , i hope some of you will join

DEDICATED FRIENDS FANS LIKE : justchillin595 , sheerika , marakii , alkonyat , rae2233 , lostandhp4ever , NellLovetCarter and other important members that i forgot are asked and welcome to participate (:

MEMBERS:
YELLOW TEAM : 1) Nicolas97 , 2) Marakii
BLUE TEAM : 1) Justchillin595 2) Sheerika
RED TEAM : 1) Rae2233 2)Sheerinandamian
GREEN TEAM : 1) Lena_t
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 03:44PM

Những người bạn 33 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua justchilin595 said…
That sounds really cool! But I'm a little confused still...?
So we each pick a team, and then we have rounds...does every team member have to do the rounds individually or as a team?
hơn một năm qua Rae2233 said…
It is a little confusing, but I'll play once I understand it a little more. My question is the same as justchillin595. :)
hơn một năm qua Lena_t said…
I'd like to play too. And I have same question as justchillin595.
hơn một năm qua marakii said…
I'm IN :D♥
hơn một năm qua Nicolas97 said…
OK here comes the answer : I'll say an example because it helps ... Blue Team are Rylee + Rae , Green Team are me + Lena , Red Team are Sheerika + marakii and Yellow Team are NellLovetCarter + Alkonyat ... In the first round blue team chooses Monica , Green Chooses Ross , Red -> Rachel + Yellow -> Phoebe ... Alkonyat , Lena , Sheerika + Justchillin595 will have 2-3 weeks to write an article for their character and why they think he/she is the best ... Rae , Me , Marakii + NellLovetCarter will have 2-3 weeks to write a fanfiction about our each team's character .... Also , All Teams Choose a member to make icons , another to make fanart and another to make a video(optional->extra points) ... In the next round the chosen members will change so that every member tries every field... I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD AND HAVE A NICE DAY !!

PS : sorry for using 2 persons at each team , the best would be three or four ... ALSO RAE2233 , JUSTCHILLIN595 AND LENA_T , SINCE YOU ARE THE FIRST 3 TO RESPOND YOU ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THE OTHER TEAMS AND YOU GET TO CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR ... FROM NOW ON , NEW PLAYERS THAT WANT TO TAKE PART WILL CHOOSE A COLOUR OR A FANPOPER THAT THEY HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND THE TEAMS WILL BE FORMED ... WHOEVER OF YOU THREE RESPOND FIRST CAN CHOOSE A COLOUR BETWEEN BLUE , RED AND YELLOW
LAST EXPLANATION I FORGOT TO GIVE : EACH WORK BEEN DONE BY THE MEMBERS WILL BE POSTED AS A POLL AND PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR THEIR FAVORITE ... EVERY TEAM WILL HAVE HER OWN FORUM TOPIC SO THAT YOU CAN DECIDE WHAT TO DO FOR THE NEXT ROUND WITHOUT GETTING CONFUSED ... EACH PLAYER'S POINTS WILL BE KEPT IN HIS OWN TEAM FORUM , AND EACH TEAM'S SCORE WILL BE WRITTEN IN THIS FORUM ... WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE HAVE AS A PRIZE ? I THINK IT SHOULD BE COOL IF EVERY MEMBER GOT PROPS AS MANY AS THEIR POINTS WILL BE BUT SUGGEST OTHER PRIZES AS WELL AND I'LL POST THEM AS A POLL SO THAT EVERYONE CAN DECIDE !!!
As I understand I am a founder of one team? Then I'd like to choose Joey and our color would be green. Who wanted to be in my team too?
last edited hơn một năm qua
Yes you are the founder but you can't choose a character before you team is completed , you must all decide !!! I was green but if you donkt like any other colour(yellow-blue-red) then I'm blue
Ok then. Could my color be green?
sad
OK , I have blue or yellow ... Justchillin and rae you must decide what colors do you want (either red yellow or blue)
smile
Okay...Blue will be fine :)
So I have Yellow + Rae Has Red .... MARAKII PICK A TEAM !!
hơn một năm qua sheerika said…
kk I get i wanna be in the Yellow or Blue teamm :D any is fine :)
hơn một năm qua marakii said…
I 'll go with the yellow :)
I`ll be in the blue team :)
hơn một năm qua yourartmatters said…
big smile
Hello I'm from the blue team :-) xx
^ Which group
Yeah , choose a group !!! You sure you wanna be in the blue ? Cauz red and green have only 1 player each while blue + yellow have 2
hơn một năm qua sheerinandamian said…
can i be in the red team
Sure (:
smile
Thanks for opening this again Nicolas97 *hugs*
hơn một năm qua quinn13 said…
big smile
hi!! can i be in the blue team??
are all the teams picked yet? When do we get to start playing!? :)
I guess that if Lena hasn't responded then she's not interested any more ... if not please REPLY ...
and quinn13 and yourartmatters ... I need a reply ... +you can't be both of you in the blue team... someone has to be in the blue , the other choose between yellow+red and then we'll need one more player so that we can be 3 players on each team !!
Can me and justchillin choose the last person to be in our team as were both already in it
hơn một năm qua Rae2233 said…
Okay, so sheerinandamian and I are on the Red Team I think? I'm really confused. What team am I on?
Yes (:
smile
When is this starting so excited
Do we need to figure something else out before we start? I'm so ready for this game to start! :)
Happy New Year everybody! :P
smile
^ I know can`t wait
Happy LATE New year everyone ! LOL
SORRY ;(((
*NEWS* PEOPLE Forget everything we said... I got inspired from "Charmedland" fanclub, and we need to create a new club for the game... BUT the problem is that the game will start at summer (: Because now we're all busy with schools and hurrying will ruin the game... So I'll keep you posted & please when the club is created (Say Next Month) please spread the world so that the teams are ready until June !!!!
smile
^ Okay awesome just let me know on my wall :D
ok ;)