Egypt Ah ha! Yes!

Cinders posted on Dec 12, 2007 at 02:38AM
I considered making a spot for what I consider my home country, but never got around to it! I'm glad it was made.

Gah! Pyramids! LOL!

Egypt 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua nonames said…
cinders, ive always wondered what ur history was...i saw that u were from egypt, and i think u go to school here in the US... would u mind elaborating on how, why, when u lived in egypt.....

(my dream has always been to go to egypt)
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
My folks are government SPIES! Kidding, they're just lackeys for the US Gov. But because of that, I grew up overseas as a "Diplobrat." I lived in Cairo all four years of high school (2002-2006), and next to Belgium (where I lived from 1998-2002), it's my favorite place of all the places I've lived. It's very dear to my heart, and I consider it as much a home to me as my native Seattle. I also hope to go back and teach at the international school there, if only so I can visit my favorite shisha bar again. LOL!
haha wow thats pretty awesome...ive always wanted to travel like that...can u speak Arabic fluently?
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
Ahahahaha nooooooo. I never took it in school, so I only know street slang. LOL!
aww that would have been cool! but its still pretty awesome that u lived in egypt!!