Edward Cullen The Movie

martinez_is90 posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 10:31PM
So I read that they were goign to make twilight into a movie, but i dont know who's going to play Edward Cullen. So im just really hoping that it's a charming, GORGEOUS looking boy. Henry Cavill is NOT playing Edward, all we know is that Bella will be played by Kristen Stewart. Does anyone have any more info?

Edward Cullen 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Meg08 said…
They haven't cast Edward or anyone other then Bella for that matter. Stephenie Meyer's wedsite is the best place for new info. on the movie. You may want to check it out.

As my personal opintion, I think Emily Browning would've made a better Bella, as much as I hate Bella I still want the best girl to get the part, but I'm sure if they cast Kristen then she'll do well enough. Emily just looked more like the Bella in my mind.
hơn một năm qua XpsychotickissX said…
i really think Gaspard Ulliel or Garrett Hedlund would make a good Edward, or maybe William Beckett, ok now im just daydreaming. lol

William Beckett-most gorgeous guy alive, singer in The Academy Is...(not actor, just really gorgeous, like edward)
hơn một năm qua Gabitha said…
I just hope who ever plays Edward is hot and dreamy enough to hang on fans bedrooms walls! ~ and that they get the right amount of Edward into the character so we can relate to him ~ lol
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Meg08 said…
I think we're missing the point of loving Edward here, yes he's gorgeous, but he has other characteristics(sp?) that made us fall for him.
He's sweet, kind, protective, intelligent.
hơn một năm qua randomchicky456 said…
i think edward needs to be played by a hot guy who can look rly over portetive and fun
edward needs that kind of guy or else there will be no justice
hơn một năm qua Heidi42 said…
i thought gaspard would be a good one but ill deal with who they picked... i cant change it... i heard they cast most of the smaller charaters... like jessica, erik and mike but idk if they did
hơn một năm qua sgivemeabreak said…
im satisfied with the casting for bella and edward but for the other members of the cullen family..not so much. its just not how i saw it in my mind.

and seriously, the casting for jake??? isnt tht shark boy?? wtf.
hơn một năm qua team_jacob_duh said…
I found that...
Bella: Kristen Stewart
Edward: ROBERT PATTINSON <----------------
Jacob: Taylor Lautner
Carlisle: Peter Facinelli
Rosealie: Nikki Reed
Alice: Ashley Greene
Kellan Lute: Emmett
Jackson Rathbone: Jasper