Edward Cullen Edward hoặc Jacob

31ilikeallstars posted on Jul 11, 2009 at 10:06PM
Whos your pick mine is Edward and Jacob but i guess i like edward a little better

Edward Cullen 33 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua edwardcullenfit said…
heart
my pick is got to be Edward because hes hotter than jacob
hơn một năm qua lilbrooks said…
Edward because he is just soo lush!!
hơn một năm qua KARAMOONBEAM20 said…
heart
jacob because he smokin hot
hơn một năm qua edwardcullenfit said…
Edward..because..he..is..thee..most..sweet­est­,,k­ind­est­,,h­ott­est­...­vam­pir­e..­aro­und­...­
hes..thee..only..vampire..for..me..xx
i_loveedwardxx
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua yaknowyaloveme said…
heart
Jacob ! <3
hơn một năm qua Alinta said…
heart
ummmmmmmmmmmm i dont know there both smoking hot but ill have to say edward
hơn một năm qua pinkcheekes said…
jacob all the wayyyy
hơn một năm qua Alinta said…
heart
there both so hot but i'll say edward
hơn một năm qua jprincessw said…
Okay, so I typed in some key words on google about Jakob vs. Edward and I found a really good heated forum about the both of them. I clicked and it led me here which is not the same discussion, but I will speak my word anyways.
In this forum most everyone was on team Edward because he is so hot. For starters I want to say that yes, I am on team Edward and he IS hot, but that is not why.

I am on team Edward because from the start you can just feel the thud thud in your chest whenever Edward and Bella are around each other. You can feel the chemistry, the lust, the desire, and the heart wrencing yearn for each other that makes the rest of us so jealous of what they have.
As far as who is hotter, well quite frankly that is a matter of opinion. Myself, I have always been drawn to men of Edward's character. However most women love the tall, dark, and handsome thing which is clearly Jakob. I think Jakob is not just "kind of" beautiful, but gorgeous. I have always loved a guy with long hair, but Jakob looks better, and older, with short hair.
But that is just looks. If you want to base it on looks, it is a draw. They are both gorgeous in different ways.
I personally think Edward is Bella's soul mate. Yes, Jakob was there when she needed him, but that's what friends are for. The only reason she ever considered hooking up with him was because she was heartbroken, and who hasn't been there. Just like she said...if she had to choose it would always be Edward. I mean...part of me wanted her to be with Jakob, because he is such a good guy and so in love with her...but I never wanted her to give up on Edward. I have been in the situation when there is the guy who is "good" for you, but it's never what you want. And that wouldn't be fair to either of them.
hơn một năm qua maja3322 said…
I seriously can't choose! I used to be Edward all the way through (never disliking Jacob though) but after re-re-reading the books and seeing New Moon i can't choose!
hơn một năm qua Sterlinghot said…
mischievous
Edward is way hotter. <3
hơn một năm qua TwiCrazyJade said…
I agree with you jprincessw, they are both amazingly beautiful in there own ways but Edward's whole personality and the connection between Edward and Bella makes me team EDWARD.

People say Edward is possesive and arogant but he isn't he is protective and does what he has to, to keep the love of his life safe.

If Jacob really loved Bella anywhere near the amount Edward did he wouldn't have taken the oportunity to fight over being with the one he loved......

Edward is the kind of guy every girl dreams about, unconditional love for ever, protective, romantic, smart, devoted and beautiful.....
hơn một năm qua windwalker said…
smile
Has to be edward who else is there. nobody but edward.
hơn một năm qua CullenCoven17 said…
heart
Edward <3333 Jacob turns into a jerk after New Moon
hơn một năm qua d2ne1fashions said…
well as for me,,,edward of cors,, simply because he's the sweetest and the most romantic vampire in the planet,, plus his eyes,,, HOT!!! i wanna stare at those eyes like umm forever,,,
 well as for me,,,edward of cors,, simply because he's the sweetest and the most romantic vampire in t
hơn một năm qua robstewzanessa said…
tongue
who else...its only edward..!!lub him...!!! <3333....! edward rocks...edward has got the beauty n style....jacob is nothin compared 2 edward.man....jacob is kinda ugly(compared to edward) dont u think...???link
hơn một năm qua jessegirl24 said…
smile
EDWARD!!! i still like jacob but edward was first and he is just amazing!!
hơn một năm qua Kaka_Jonas said…
jacob,...no matterwhat...he stood for her..even when she chose edward.....so jake's far better...besides he is not cold like edward..:P
hơn một năm qua RosalieHaleluv said…
heart
I AM DEFINENTLY EDWARD!!!!!!!! (No offense towards Jacob fans:)
hơn một năm qua majdouxa said…
heart
im in love with edward 100% because he is so charmins
hơn một năm qua JLSastonsophie said…
hum well i hate twilight but i have to go with...edward
hơn một năm qua tranmaianhthi said…
Jacob so hot and Edward so cool... So I can't choose!~
hơn một năm qua twilightrosefan said…
heart
i will choose edward he is hotter ,cool,gorgeous ,protective, beautiful
 i will choose edward he is hotter ,cool,gorgeous ,protective, beautiful
hơn một năm qua num_num123 said…
jacob is so hot, when he takes off his shirt in esclipse
hơn một năm qua twilightrosefan said…
ILL DEFENETLY CHOOSE EDWARD CAUSE JAYCOB IS A JERK AND STUPID AND HE ONLY WANT BELLA TO BE WITH HIM AND THEN RENESMEE AND EDWARD LOVES BELLA NO MATTER WHAT ............
 ILL DEFENETLY CHOOSE EDWARD CAUSE JAYCOB IS A JERK AND STUPID AND HE ONLY WANT BELLA TO BE WITH HIM A
hơn một năm qua selandariana said…
kiss
jacob
hơn một năm qua Hoppitykruton said…
laugh
Edward <3
He has much better cheek bones, Lol
hơn một năm qua justnbiebs said…
wink
justin bieber is way hotter but ill go with jacob
hơn một năm qua ecca8899 said…
EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey!