Dream Diary .:~Hall of Fame~:. (Story)

SongGirl50701 posted on Feb 28, 2013 at 10:36PM
TTS:
Mirror Academy, Techonolgy Academy, Vedermidic Academy, an Microphone Academy Plus.

For all of the ones who sit down and read this book, think they don't have a talent, and beyond typing. This is the way how my quote goes. I guess I have a reason to be breathing and so do you pal. I remember being in that stage. I'm a surviver from continueal bullying, no one has stopped it. I stayed home for three days afraid and sick. Those days I remember crying and I hope the memorial gets through to all as clear as it does to me. Love you guys and love the inspiration. I'm nicknamed SG, and you will see me as Debbie or Skylar Garcia. Think of any character as you because its your power and your flow.
Love ya,
Mariah Mason (SG)

Dream Diary 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua SongGirl50701 said…
CHAPTER ONE: JESSICA SCOTT

The sun rose to a midnight crisp. The whole idea of living was to breathe, was it? Jessica was about to turn fourteen in just about three minutes. At her home town, Wilson K bird, she was going to have her ceromony at noon around two pm. Sudddenly, Jessica was worried about herself. She never thought about it but now she does. She didn't know her talent, and in fact, she didn't have one.Sitting in her kitchen, eyes fixed on the clock. She seemed more scared than nervous. The clock turned. Two more minutes. Soon it will be one, maybe the end. When a child turns the age fourteen, they were sent off to a talent school to see if they were talented. If you don't know what that is, than you're in for a surprise. If you fail, they kill you or send you away as a slave. Any one would choose death over slavery in a heart beat from around here. That's why Jessica Scott is afraid of being fourteen. She isn't afraid of dying. She's scared of being a slave. She may not have a talent, but she's a very experienced worker. Jessica has been scarce for money since her parents are never around that much. She only has two siblings but that was enough. Her brother, Alexander Scott, was already seventeen an at Mirror Academy. Alexander barely got in while their youngest sister, thirteen year old Emeriz stayed home. Jessica watches her sister, but she wondered what Emeriz would do now? The clock clinked and dinged. It was midnight. Jessica was legally fourteen years old. She scanned her area an suddenly she had a feeling that her life had ended. She waited for the door bell to ring but it didn't. Some how, she managed to go away an be in her own world. Jessica closed her blue crystal clear eyes. Her blonde hair was all the way down to her shoulder and her side bangs covering one eye. A paper infront of her as she holded a coated black ink pen. Ever since the war of Two thousand thirty two, children needed to have talent for the state's money. Their talent amused the other side so a sponcer from the other side would bet money on the child. The goverement was actually the good side while the Romadric side had taken over part of us, known as the bad side. Jessica wondered how her eyes pilled away from the dramatic side she was facing. Her whole intire world had been set free from what seemed like two dementions. Jessica pushed her chair back an went away from the kitchen. She walked on towards the front door. The pale white door was crusting with every touch she forced on it. Jessica was now grabbing on to the doorknob-click-the door was open. Jessica stepped out of her small house. She stepped onto the front yard and looked at her small space she called home. She had never looked at her home the same way as she did now. It was what she wanted most, but it was something she didn't want to. Jessica, wearing her previous black shirt an faded jeans, was standing out there like a statue. She didn't want to be her any more. Her friend, Cathrine Death, had turned fourteen last year an she was accepted. It was strange to her how someone like Cathrine would be her friend. Who would want to? Cathrine was only the girl two blocks away. She was the striaght A student, but the girl she knew with dreams. Somedays, Jessica wonders what school Catherine went to. She heard rumors that Catherine went to Microphone Academy Plus or Mirror Academy. Her life at this town had been small and clouded. Jessica went inside to her bedroom after closing an locking the door. She headed into the small crowded hall in the middle of the house. With both hands, she was lead into the her bedroom. Jessica flipped on the light switch. Her room was tidy and a little bit bigger than their own kitchen. She knocked off her shoes. Those old things was like nails to her feet. They were so small and holy broken. Jessica rubbed her feet as she sat down on her floor. It was her's. This room was her's only. Jessica pulled out a book full of papers that just screamed out at her. It was screaming for her to pick it up and read it. Jessica pushed it aside and pulled out another book. Her diary. Her own world of her and only her. Dear Diary, Its 6/24/12. This day is my last day. I have no talent so far, and the Goverment will kill me. This will be my last page forever. Maybe I will be able to live? Yes, I know I can think of something. All I have to do is think, that's all! The PTV channel is on, it will announce about me and some others. I will also get to see real talent on the screen by Debbie Style, Alexander (my brother), Ashley Kara, and a boy name Kayne Debt. That Debbie chick is actually a music dreamer. My brother is a modeling student (mom pays the Goverment for him to live). Ashley kara is a artist full of colors and Kayne is a technology person with life. So far, we all are able to live for about a little time. My best friend Catherina Death is a music person too. Worst part, she has a better life an will forget me. The show is on. Wow! That doesn't seem like my brother! He seems so growned. Alexander seemed so happy and so contained. Next was that Ashley girl, her writing shocks everyone. She wrote about a girl with hard times. The girl had gone to cutting herself and then finally she found peace, in lyrics. Then Kayne was on, showing his talent. His machine had solved the Goverments problem with Credit Debt. It was a weird sculpture full of bolts and nails for sure. last was Debbie, she had sat at a stool. She pulled her microphone to her and spoke. She sounded like she had just been beatened because her voice was shakey but she fixed it fast. Too fast. "Hello America, fellow guest, and other fantastic places watching. All around the world is those fourteen year olds saying, I don't have a talent." She paused pointing at the crowd and went on. "You do have that specal talent. So this is dedicated to those. I hope you guys like it." She began singing. Her voice was so fixed with a shifting power to it. Her lyrics had spoken to most but this song was different. It went along like this: Locked up tight and held back, hard nights in the cold./Slashed marks ripped on my skin, break loose and breathe in./ Leave your footsteps on my heart but you won't destroy me./What happens when I'm the most main attention, so I will just turn around and write another line/ You say you trust the smile but you feel so much pain, people is making you feel so lined./ You always think people will be just refreshed if you close the curtain/ I take one look at the crowd/ with one hit, I got them in love/ You're the one, You're the one/ Its the number one that plays/ You're the one who will last now/ Figure it out and skip tracks, but this is my favorite one/ This is my favorite way to say it/ what is your's?/ You have a talent that glows/ It may blow your heart but its the plan/ so hold on tight because you are closed off from the past- oh ya/ I have a pal named Mike, he never cares what they say/ He's like the brigth light in the night that clicks for me/ If he puts down the pencil than the peircing sounds fall/ lead shedding and a crumbling pace that kills him/ he was once in your path, turned to indersty and bleeding crusting days/ He found it hard to believe but, he is the same like everyone.
Her song went on and it made most stand. At the background I could see a dude standing there. His eyes fixed on Debbie. His eyes were a pale ginger gold that shined at Debbie with pride. When Debbie was finished, she walked to the back hugging him. The crowd was on there feet roaring and screaming for more. The the names were called. A man as tall as sixteen year old stood there. He grabbed ahold of the microphone and called the following people from the Lights n' Burn city. I gulped because that will be me at 2pm.
LOVE DEAD,
Jessica Scott Jes­sic­a stared at the paper and then the TV. Her brother was on there. Alexander, the hometown show off. When look at her because she was the total opposite of him.Jessica's mind shifted of to somewhere else. Her mind had ideas of how she was talented. She could be like her friend, Christina- make lyrics but not sing. She could be like her brother- pose but don't show. Or she could be like a girl named Alyricka- alive and well with a amazing talent to have friends like her. The only thing about Alyricka was that she was assiasanated. None of this seemed to fit. It was like a give away to a teen with baby close. A chance to never wear them and a chance to never use them. The clock now said: one 'o clock. She placed her diary in her bag for her stay at the Draw. The Draw was when people see others perform and the talent ones are drawn to a high school or someone votes it for them. The Draw is the most peaceful thing through it. Even though the head road that crashed, it was like that. Cheers around but no one to care.It was normal to cry, die, and lie but different to care. It was actually hard for some reason. She layed her head down on her pillow. Her body under the small warm covers as she sleeps into the distance, Her eyes shift to one side of the room before her breathing relaxes. The clock now said: two 'o clock from twenty minutes. Her eyes stayed shut. She was completely asleep. This was probably her last time relaxing from the way she is heading into the grave yard. She was doomed and she knew it the best. Jessica sat up like lightning. Someone was knocking at the door and Emeriz opened it, but she gasped. The soldiers were here for Jessica, but the snatched Emeriz. She was too young and lived with only a fourteen year old sister. One man locked her up while the others started searching the houe. It was two in the afternoon. They were on time. They were loaded with weapons pointed at anything that moved. Jessica plopped into her bed like lightning. Her body quivering with fear. One soldier walked in their with two others breaking in. The soldier pulled the cover off of Jessica. "Boys, I found her. She was in her room like Alexander said." The soldier yelled to the others. "Good. Please give me my sister dude. She might wake up and start freaking out if she saw a man carrying her when she doesn't know him or even seen him." Said a soldier walking in. That voice was Alexander. Her brother was a soldier who took fourteen year old boys and girls to their destiny or death. So it was now that my brother was carrying her to her own death. It was the worst feeling that grabbed Jessica's stomach.
CHAPTER TWO: CATHERINIA DEATH As the president was standing on stage, Catherinia was sitting off stage. She loved the stage. It was like her own world that she couldn't live without.She had only been here for a year, and she loves it. She is born to run and she has a feeling that she is not the only one running with lyrics. There was Mike and Debbie. Those two hang out every day and laugh with each other. They only stayed as friends but she thought they should be more. Catherinia was listening to her own jam when Mike came in angry. Debbie was dashing behind him trying to calm him down. This wasn't very usual at all. The two didn't sit together and Debbie just stared at her shoes. Catherinia winced. This was her time to make a friend who was like her. She didn't have Jessica with her for a year and Catherinia has been wondering what she's been doing. Today was Jessica's day to join her. Catherinia wanted to know more about her school than what she does. She sat down by Debbie. "Hey Deb," Everyone called her that now, "are you okay?" Catherinia paused, "That was a stupid question. Do you need help calming down Mike?" Debbie looked up at Catherinia and started laughing and Mike looked over there too. He got up and walked to Debbie and Catherinia. His hair was a kind of emo spiked way. His eyes were that golden breathe taking yellow with green mixed in. Hazel eyes. Mike smiled and then Catherinia realise it was acting. Debbie's large headphones,that were wrapped around her neck, had her and Mike's signature. There looks were nothing alike. "I wonder what it will be when you guys have a real arguement." Catherinia siad shocked a little. "Well, it was Mike's idea that we would sign up for the 'Red Burn' play. Was it that good? I felt like a mouse trying to stand out from this guy!" Debbie said messing up Mike's hair a little bit more. "The names Mike, remember, you have to work on your swagger." Mike said laughing. "Wow! You guys are like inspirational too me. I've heard your songs and some. Can you give me pointers?" Catherinia said and continued, " I have a friend who's going to aditiuon today!" Mike and Debbie exchanged glances and nodded. The two spoke at the same time, "Sure. Don't take Mr.Fregleys class, Never use the third stall bathrooms, practice every day, take Sports Vactation, Family Support class take, and listen. Come up with lyrics like every day." Her beautiful brown eyes sparkled, "thanks!" The two nodded as Mike pulled out a piece of paper and Deb placed her headphones on. The two were gone and stuck together in their own world. Catherinia thought is was kind of rude to do that. She looked over at Mike, "hey- um- Mike. That play you guys signed in- is it too late? I'm in the same class as you guys. You might have not noticed me thought." Mike looked up, "its not too late. Trust me, we noticed you. You're very talented and all. Deb and I just create lyrics mostly so we probably will make you a song. watch this," He grabbed Debbie's shoulder and she snapped out of her music, "the new song. Rememeber Deb, code three point five equals: Talent Freaks." Debbie's eyes wide and she stood up, " Um- Mr. President, can I introduce into a new single?" About five teens stood up now. The dancers. Catherinia was held up by Mike as he helped her up. Debbie grinned and the president went off stage. It was our stage now, Ctherinia thought as she followed Mike.The cameras were on now as we walked off the side benches they meld into the walls. Her heart pounded and she wondered what it was like to be like Jessica Scott - wiating. Catherinia knew what to do because their dancing teacher was teaching them the moves. After this song was then two boys name Bill and Gibby. Then it was the following: Mike Calbrot, Laura Walter, Catherinia Death (her), Debbie and then a few others. We danced and Mike was behind us. Debbie had started the song off. This song was about the students of the school. When Debbie started rapping about Mike, and he did about her. It was so sweet, but they shocked me. Debbie and Mike had worked on it for awhile and she was one of them who got to help. It came out awesome. Debbie started off like this with her easy going singing:
Oh, ya. The times that we have awaken/ refreshen our mistakes and building our way/ It starts out so hard until I met you/ You brought me to my love and forever will I be free/ Lose rafters and lavender soaps/
Now Mike came in. He stepped by Debbie rapping about some students:
Its like a fashionable inter state/ Your stuck in my head like a tone I read/ This melody is ment for you/ new members is our new homies/ good music can be hard to find like a friend/ so listen, I have a friend name Tim/ Timmy was so slim jim till he meet the highway/ thought he was a burden because he lies to not./ he can't tell you what it is but he's about to sufficate/ he goes insane to a few new lines that he wrote/ His momma told him, "son. You have no reason to be here so pick up your drunk self and go."/ So lost in his moments, he throws the bottle down at his own feet./ He picks up his life and now look at him momma, whatcha gotta say?
Debbie smiled at Mike and she lifting the microphone to her pink ravish lips, she started singing a little faster:
Yo, I got a friend name Mike/ He came from a home town, my town/ radar beaten blast full of talent/ he takes his time with a call/ people think that they know him, but they only want fame/ picture plastered on the hall of fame, no matter what- you can't take it down/ take it from me, you wouldn't believe what comes out of his throat/ He'll count down to a hudered just for you, give him your hand and he'll give his/ Every kid around the block isn't like this man/ step aside because he's on that roll to burn.
Mike laughed and debbie tossed the microphone to another girl who's face brightened the room. She began singing:
Oh ya- repeat!/ I have found the savor to my holy grace but now listen to this story about a kid named Ron!/ Oh my dear bloody life- oh.
As the song went on, the lives of some of the students were terrifing. The song stared to end and the crowd cheered. At the end, Deb hugged Mike and kissed his cheeck. He gives her a ride on his back and take her to their seat. Christinia followed with a smile. She had to ask them a question. First she would ask Debbie because she was a girl and she seemed less hard to talk to. She stared at the crowd as they cheered at her. Christinia was trying to win over fans for her and Jessica so she needed these two. Deb was flirting with Mike while the camera was on them. It was like thousands of people starring into them. Mike looked like he enjoyed being with Deb but it seemed liked he was a little shy. They were acting again. The crowd was believing it. With a wrap up kiss on the cheek, Deb smirked at the camera. Her blue eyes were like cold ice crystals that gave you a deadly welcome. Perfect to fool someone. The president went on with the campain after Bill and Gibby were done. He introduced about twenty five for the Wilson K Bird town. The following were: Maggie Coffman, William Cay, Tak Lead, Natashia skill, Ascuara Flare, Primrose Key, Avril Crew, Lance Maher, Karia Shot, and Brandon Riley at the front line. The second row of fourteen year olds were: Johnson Ale, Cindy Limbert, Hannah Sky, Derek Magree, Mark Sting, Jacob Rynolds, Makara Demacra, Demi Peach, Morgan David, and Skylar Ale. There was two twins in the second row. Johnson Ale and Skylar Ale. The first line of ten teenagers were the ones who were what seemed richer than the second row. The last row was four people. Eyes scanned these four the most. One of them caught Christinia's eye. At the very end was her long lost friend Jessica scott. Hope filled her already. "Hello everyone. Please remain in your seats for our ceremony is about to start." Our president said as the other leading helpers stood by him, " We will begin now." He cleared his throught, "Today we will start with the annual set in and do the first draw. This is for the Mirror Academy." The president was handed the bowl with crumpled pieces of white paper. He reached in the bowl and pulled out a piece of paper. A woman had the bowl in her hands as he reached in. He showed the paper to the camera. Then his lips curled. "Jessica Scott, please come to the stage." Anger was in his voice. Jessica came to the stage nervous in the new plaster they gave her to wear. Jessica stood by him and faced towards the leader. He placed the Mirror Academy pin on her shirt at the shoulder as she was motioned to the chairs at the right of some blechers. In a heartbeat was Christinia and every thing seemed better. Jessica still felt terrifed. The president continued and at one point came a slide show of graduates and lost members. One memeber was about a girl getting medical attention. The whole crowd rosed to their feet and hissed at angry from the slide. The people seemed to hate the idea of showing her in public. The president was grinning. A girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and smiling face appeared on screen. The photo burned and then it showed a building full of screaming kids. The building was the old Microphone Academy. The first one before it was attacked and burned. With the forever talented Alyricka who saved SG. Skylar Garcia.
CHAPTER 3: SKYLAR GARCIA
She's best known as SG. Why? It stands for: Suicide Girl, Song Girl, and Skylar Garcia. The slid show gave an image of how big of friends ALyricka and her were. The photos were them two mostly. When it came to the speaking of the two- most had used tissues by their sides. "ALyricka and I are best friends." "We can't help being us when together! We're together forever!" Laughing accured. Smiles on their faces and bright friendship still glowed in them like it could never end. Then a digital effect happened as it burned and went to another one. This one was of Skylar alone. She wasn't crying or screaming, she seemed perfectly fine. "I know who did this to that building. That building was what I remember as the walls had caved in on me. They killed my friend while she tried to save me. I was the weakest and I wish Alyricka was me instead! I hate being here! Get me out!" That faded too as it showed more pictures burning and a song playing. It was a song SG made. The name was, Beautiful Eyes- and inded was it beautiful. Words came along until someone came to stage and the slide ended.
Some of the lyrics still played in others ears. Jesssica listened closly to the notes and played them back in her head. It was listed like a row of the treaures in love. It went like this:
Softly terrifed, because she hoped to die/ Maybe her bed sheets could be as welcoming like the smile on his face/ Oh, I was staring into my reflection from the mirror to the side/Those eyes staring to me and suddenly, I felt like I was free/ Beautiful eyes, beautiful terrifing glimps and a rose peddal burned.
Oh, please fly with those beautiful eyes to your lover/Speak kindful words in order to deny the fact that it hurts/ Oh, my passion is the fashion that your eyes must seek for it is broke/ It's a diamond in my heart that burns reality/ Oh, we make such a good pair so don't you dare go/ Oh, those eyes staring back at me and suddenly, I felt like I was free/ Oh, so don't you go...
The speaker was a girl with the same clothing that Skylar had in the video of her with Alyricka. Her face was burried into her sleeve while she cried. It was the famous Bonna Rosewall. She was the artistic sketcher and she held a notebook in her hand with a microphone in the other hand. "If I may say so myself, Skylar is in medical reservation. I drew a picture of her because she inspired me by her strong lyrical fashion. She and Alyricka were the girls we heard from across the hall. Please enjoy this video in memory of their friendship." She walked back to her chair with a few tears left on stage. A few students stood up and sang along with the slow sad music that played as it showed pictures and the drawing of Skylar. ALyricka was in most of them along with Skylar. Something was odd. Jessica was at the back row of the new arrivals, but I guess she had a lingering fear of dying.

__Jessica Scott__
Now, the president was going on about the rules. We were on the guid lines of the last school.
Hall of Fame:Consequence

The Day Has Come To Seak Light, What DOES SOMEONE Do When They Have No shoulder To Burry In?
"How does a girl come out from a rabbit hole, un changed? The answer: She doesn't."
"It's time to stop pretending and take my heart in my own hands. Leave your prints on my heart but I've nothing to loose. What else can I do?" ~Laura Walter

"You can't help to turn back and hope that you'll get another shot but its not. Let the soothing doubts around you get too you is just simply something I can't do. So I am locked up tight in a terrified love prission full of lyrics." ~Debbie Style