Dream Diary The Beat's Possesion RP

Happyflames posted on Dec 17, 2012 at 11:38PM
This shadow beside me is my only friend. Drama and bullying kills me from the inside out. My friend here is possesing me to heal me. Where did it come from? Is it here for help or to help? Please my friend who haunts me day and night, kill me, make me vanish out of sight. I need help so will you help me my Holy angel friend?
~Lilia

Dear Dream Diary,
This is Carrie. I am visting Earth for my assignment. Nothing good has happened and the Lonely Angel is so pissed. She ranaway from heaven and the devil is after her! God has sent me after her, her name is unknown and and she may never return..Thousands will die..

Love,
Carrie
The Lonely Angel
I am The Angel who has sothen others. I feel like it matters but I must start new. I will start over my life and beggin as the girl at my old school..I VOW TO DO IT RIGHT! SHE DID NOT MEAN TO DIE! I will put myself right beside any one who frowns. They may not see me clearly as I run from the Hell.you must understand that I care but you must too..
Love Truely,
TLA
 This shadow beside me is my only friend. Drama and bullying kills me from the inside out. My friend h
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 11:56PM

Dream Diary 43 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...