Dream Diary Role Play Ideas?

lovebaltor posted on Feb 05, 2012 at 03:24PM
Hello everyone! :)

So this is just a forum where everyone in this group (And in the role play) can post ideas on what the next forum should be.

Please explain why you chose this, and what the girls could do there. Thanks!

Dream Diary 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua snootygirl50701 said…
big smile
Okay,my idea is at their kindom or hide out.The hide out is were they meet and tell secrets and meet other people.And at the kidom,they can secretly take stuff or talk.Also,they could met up and talk with the king or queen and act like [the girls] having a sleep over when they really have secret memories.
hơn một năm qua lovebaltor said…
I like the kingdom idea, but, which kingdom would the girls be visiting?
New role play forum everyone! Enjoy role playing in link
hơn một năm qua Horsegirl202 said…
Could we do one about Amber's home planet?
Sure :)
What's her planet called, and why would the girls be there?
big smile
Awesome!
hơn một năm qua Horsegirl202 said…
Its called Asgard I got it from the show Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Amber needs help to fight some bad guys who have taken over her planet.
big smile
That sounds awesome!!!
hơn một năm qua camirite said…
*randomly bursts in* Hola, chicas! [Fail Spanish ftw.] Well, Argentina, I have a.. rather interesting idea. You know what I'm going to say, right? I know a few locations you could choose from. ...Although... everyone else would be completely confused. ...Except for you, lovebaltor.

Here are my cracktastic ideas -

(*Please note: All of these places are located on Earth)

**Do you remember the DWMA/Death Weapon Meister Academy? What if they visited that school, or something similar to that? I'm pretty sure that Lord Death (or some of the other characters like Maka) could use some assistance to fight against witches and/or kishin (LOL. Your face. It's hilarious. I know you're confused, I'll explain everything later.)

**BARNEY (THE DINOSAUR)'S HOUSE--No, jk. Too scary.

**A World Conference (Hetalia, anyone?). Those Nations could really use some help with their... um... issues. Besides, it would be funny. ...But it would also be really inappropriate. ...and France would be there--on second thought, maybe a World Conference is not the best idea...

**How about Moscow, Russia? Ivan could use some assistance with driving off Natalia. It would be funny! But still inappropriate. But it's okay! Because Gilbo would be there! (LOL. Your face. It looks even more confused!)

GLAD I COULD BE A WASTE OF TIME. I know you won't even consider my ideas. Nobody would know what's going on.

Oh well...

Enjoy this picture of Ivan and Gilbert.
 *randomly bursts in* Hola, chicas! [Fail Spanish ftw.] Well, Argentina, I have a.. rather interesting