Drawing We need new artists!

popTheQ posted on May 13, 2008 at 09:55AM
hey there, I work for smaller companys and workshops and we wants to speed up our online comics. We really need new potential and I can see that many of you has a lot of talent. If you're at all interested, or just want to come up with sugestions/questions please send me a message or upload it on our new site, doodles and drawings. Everyone will be answered!
Our site on fanpop is recently kinnda dull, my copier dont work so I had to photograph some of the doodles on my mac...I'm working on it! But really, anything you have lying around of sketches or masterpieces could be of great value. In particular those of you who wants to kickstart your artist career.
PS age or style has no matter in this!

In hope to see your work soon
popTheQ

Drawing 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua KaroH said…
i dont think this is working........
hơn một năm qua funnyshawna said…
i have tons of drawings on my computer, but my internet is so slow that i can only upload smaller pictures. but i put lots on the doodles and drawings spot.
hơn một năm qua popTheQ said…
and we love them! keep up the good work!
hơn một năm qua sorryJustMe said…
this #funny s# person seems 2 be kindda full of it! and by the way- can u draw anything but eyes??!!
seriously I'm awkward on your behalf!
,,,,but what about some details 'bout this comic thing? seems kindda fishy,,,
hơn một năm qua PercyJacksonluv said…
smile
i'll help. i don't really want to be an artist, but it would be nice to be known as one. i can draw, as my friends, family, and others tell me all the time. i'd be happy to.
hơn một năm qua k9hatake said…
idk is fan art allowed
hơn một năm qua StragsLover said…
sad
I can only draw eyes, so unless there is going to be some mystic eyes that lead someone somewhere, IDK if your gonna want me as an artist
hơn một năm qua TheEvilHoodie said…
hmmm
is this site still being kept up to date?