các nhân vật nữ trong 7 Viên Ngọc Rồng DRAGON BALL Lady Of The Month! ≈ NOMINATIONS OPEN For October!

BraBrief posted on Jul 14, 2014 at 02:00PM
Hi! There are similar topics in other clubs and I think it's a good idea to have a character of the month, so we can discuss about her, telling what we like or don't like, or doing some activities in the polls' section, etc. It's a way to make this club more active.

Anybody can participate. Here's how it works:

◦ Anybody who wants to participate has to nominate two character every month.

◦ You can choose any Female Character from DB, DBZ, DBGT, Movies and Specials.

◦ Every character will get 1 point for every nomination.

◦ The character with the highest score will win and be 'The Lady Of The Month'.

◦ If there will be a tie, the winner will be decided by a poll.

◦ To avoid that a chacater would be 'The Lady Of The Month' too often, you can't nominate a character who has already won this title for a year
(ex: if Bulma wins the round of the month August 2014, you can't nominate her till August 2015).

◦ Considering the penultimate rule anyway, you can nominate the same characters also the next months (ex: if you nominated Pan for the round of the month August 2014 and she didn't win, you can nominate her again for the round of the month September 2014).

Every participant will get a prop by me!

If one of the ladies you nominated will win the round, you will get another prop!

Have fun! :)

Winners:
(2014)
August: Bulma
September: Android 18
October: Chichi
November: Launch
December: Bra
(2015)
January: Zangya
February: Ireza
March: Mai
April: West Kaioshin
May: Seripa (Fasha)
June: Colonel Violet
July: Maron
August: Ranfan[/b]
September: Tiebreaker! Vote >>link
 Hi! There are similar topics in other các câu lạc bộ and I think it's a good idea to have a character of the m
last edited on Sep 07, 2015 at 09:16AM

các nhân vật nữ trong 7 Viên Ngọc Rồng 83 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...