Doctor Who for Whovians! Impatantly waiting for # 7 eps. to start

doggcat1950 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 09:08AM
Is anyone else out there getting impatient already for the new shows to start? I loved the xmas special but I want MORE!!!! I REALLY love Matt Smith as the Doctor.He is awesome!!I've been watching # 5 & # 6 over & over again. Just watching Matt makes me happy.

Doctor Who for Whovians! 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua MissChicky97 said…
I'm excited for S7 but I can handle the wait. I think it will be great when we get it but for the meantime i'm focusing on my drawings and fanfics to keep me sane!
hơn một năm qua doggcat1950 said…
What do you draw? My son used to draw anime.Unfortuneatly he got away from doing it.He was real good at it too.
hơn một năm qua MissChicky97 said…
Characters from the shows I watch. Usually from Merlin and Doctor Who, and mainly the Tenth Doctor.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DW_girl said…
Could you put a drawing of him on here? I'd love to see it! I've done a couple of drawings too- a few of the tenth doctor and a picture of amy and the eleventh doctor together
hơn một năm qua no1drwhofan said…
big smile
This picture looks cool and I have seen the latest trailer-epic!!!!!!!!! Russell's Daleks are coming back! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oh!­!!!­!!!­!! <3
 This picture looks cool and I have seen the latest trailer-epic!!!!!!!!! Russell's Daleks are coming
hơn một năm qua whovian1950 said…
crying
HI!! I also saw the trailer for season 7 & I loved it!!!! I can't wait for the season to begin. I also saw the Science of Doctor Who on BBCAmerica last Sat. night. IT was cool.This Sat. will be The Women of Doctor Who. So happy am I that we have some new stuff to watch while we'er STILL WAITING for the new season 7 to begin. It will be sad to see Amy & Rory leave esp. if Amy or Rory dies.I'll have a big box of kleenez by my side.
hơn một năm qua whovian1950 said…
Whovian1950 used to be doggcat1950. Just so ya know they're both me.
hơn một năm qua no1drwhofan said…
big smile
Episodes:
'Asylum of the Daleks';
'Dinosaurs on a Spaceship';
'A Town Calle Mercy';
'The Power of Three';
'The Angels Take Manhattan'.

J-Lou Coleman: Clara Oswin. :)