Damon & Elena damon & elena những người hâm mộ diễn đàn chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 14056

hơn một năm qua katie15 said…
Probably. I've only see one or two Bamon fans that have been hypercritical and have pissed me off. The rest I respect because at least they don't waste their time being hypercritical and bashing our comments etc. And we might be talking about the same one because there was one where a DB fan was being like that and I sent the link to Spuff so yehh.

And Angie it was deleted, probably down to the bashing from both sides. But it was hideous the argument:/
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
smile
@Selene-I'm free now,well at least for a week till i have to start studying for the next exam:( they keep on coming:(
hơn một năm qua shankii said…
angry
It was on the tvd spot and she's the only one who gets on my nerves and two Stelena's ahhh everytime I see their stupid comments I see some Delena videos so I can calm down
kiss
Lau! Enjoy the freedom while it lasts :D And you'll do great again
big smile
I look at the amount of fans we have compared to SE/DB LOL.
sad
@Katie-I don't even wanna know what they were saying.If it was deleted that only means trouble:(
laugh
LOL Katie I'll do that next time
last edited hơn một năm qua
I can't remember all the comments anyway. I just don't get sometimes why people get so heated about a TV couple (well I do sometimes but still)

What annoys me is when Bamon fans say Bamon is a "great love story" or Damon is starting to have feelings for Bonnie when it is obvious those things aren't true.
heart
relax girl....we have it well compared to them so just keep the D/E love rising!
Hey I'm not bothered now, but it does annoy me sometimes when they try and emphasise their point.
big smile
imagine if this spot is more active than the TVD spot , then it's clear that it's more active than the SE or DB spot as well
hơn một năm qua angiii7 said…
You know what, we shouldn't care about them we're more than them in every single way we don't spend our time bashing other couples, we spend it loving our couple♥ and we accept people who likes other couples so that makes us more mature than them !

UUUUUGH! I GOTTA GO :/ I HAVE HOMEWORK :/ BUT I'LL BE BACK! IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU GIRLS♥
I read a comment on the which couple do you like the best today and someone had put something like "last week Delena had 1200 fans and now they have more than 1300 talk about overrated" (not exact quote)
smile
yeah ....and i mean i get it maybe in the books they were a big deal(haven't read them) but in the tv show they had zero contact,well maybe 5 scenes per season and they come and say that in the tv show they are something....Stick to the books then and comment only in the books spot
big smile
where Katie? in the couples spot?
Ok if Bamon is end game that would be so Stelena, rushed as hell, from what I've heard
YEAH KATIE AND IT WAS IN ONE OF MY PICKS :@

I'm starting the first book :)
Yehh something the most couples one with Delena in.........anyway, I have to go and sleep got college in the morning and it's late here :(

Continue this convo when I'm back tomorrow, Selene hold that thought:)
big smile
Oh and Ang: I see it as a good thing, people use the excuse that they are overrated just because they are actually POPULAR lmao.
Lau I know you love Chair but I hate when Chair shippers say Delena is overrated, for real???
big smile
Bye Katie nite nite, and see you later Angiii
big smile
By Katie:)
Yeah i do love them but i never said that,maybe some think it because they feel threatened....D/E is growing so fast its scary and if you post a CB against DE pretty sure DE will win:)
Yeah Selene I've noticed that! and maybe they do but some of them say they're overrated as a bad thing :/
Now I'm REALLY leaving ! :)
Bye girls!
kiss
By Angi
laugh
That's my point, they use that word as a bad thing, I dont see anything wrong about them becoming popular, and it's not you Lau, it's only two girls LOL
big smile
we should enjoy the overflow of fans and don't listen to those comments:)
laugh
From now on I'm gonna do it =D! And there were two
hơn một năm qua brucas_naley101 said…
hey
crying
Omg the GG and House Finally is now and I can't see them!!!I'm dying a slow and painful death:((
Hi girl!!

Why not Lau? Do you watch it live?
sad
no my internet won't load just like it did with the TVD finally :(
I'll have to wait till tomorrow:( this sucks
:| and not even some scenes?
kiss
I don't wanna ruin it,I'v been a good little soldier no spoilers no nothing:)
Selene i have go go....as far away as i can from fanpop because im afraid temptation will get the best of me and I'll cave,take a peek at some spoiler picks:(

See you soon:) take care
hey sel
aww poor lau lol
Ok Lau, read you later then, and tell me what happens with Dair LOL *xoxo]
Hi! Have you seen OTH finale?
no i havnt. i dnt watch the showas much nemore. its just nt wat it used 2 be. wbu?
zzz
I know, I truly loved it only the three first seasons, I dont know, as you said it's not what it used to
hơn một năm qua _Chryso_ said…
smile
welcome Angi. I'm Chryso ;] Nice to meet you xD
hơn một năm qua Fireburnin said…
Hey Delena lovers :D + Hey Angi, Laura and Ashley? I'm Nina. :)

Btw. GG finale was so-so. It has lost its epicness.

Anyways, check this TVD vid out, it freaking rocks : link
heart
hey Nina!! You are right!! it freaking rocks xD thanks for the link <3 here's the link of 2 of my favs Delena videos!! I love how he or she put all those scenes together..

Damon . Elena ; I want you , because I love you ; not because you look like her: (3:16 - 3:43 AMAZING)
link

Damon & Elena..Just One Last Dance:
link

I hope you like them ;] ;] ;]
big smile
heyyyyyyyy guys :)
smile
hey Kate!!!!!!!!! :))
Someone posted a pick asking out of her favourite couples which one is yours? and one of them was Bamon and she had put Tonnie as an AU couple (which they are :P) and I said Bamon is an AU couple, probably gonna cause arguments LOL.
big smile
I think so K xD.. but you that's true.. what's the link.. to choose if I don't :D
Well they are an AU couple, it annoys me when people talk about them like they are a potential couple atm.

Link: link
big smile
I've already voted xD I voted Tyler and Bonnie..They are really interesting!!! xD What's so special about Damon and Bonnie ?? tell me pls :)
heart
I have no clue. I got an unbiased opinion off someone who doesn't watch TVD and she said SE are like Bedward and are cheesy, bamon didn't have chemistry and DE were the best fit.
heart
Of course.. That's what i wanted to hear hun xD I mean asking someone who doesn't watch TVD is the best way to find out who's the "best" couple// And she said Delena xD
hơn một năm qua Fireburnin said…
I've seen the first one before and I totally love it. Btw. I've seen that a lot of youtubers are making Damon/Blair vids and I think these are amazing, it's one of my favourite crossover couples.
link - It's amazing! Looks so real. Both are bad, love them.
And ofcourse Damon quotes:
link
Stefan:'I really liked you a lot better when you hated everybody.'
Damon: 'Oh, I still do. I just love when they love me.'
YES WE LOVE YOU DAMON. <3
Also 'We were bad ass' and
Elena: 'It's Stefan we're talking about in here. You don't understand.'
Damon:'Oh I understand, I understand..He's the reason you live, his love lifts you up where you belong...I get it' <3<3<3

And why are we still talking about Bamon? Who cares about that so called future couple, oh wait, it won't be. :D

Sorry for the long post too. bwaha xD